Swedish Monarchy: Articles from 2003

Started by AmericanGirl2003, April 17, 2003, 10:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanGirl2003

Do you think you would like being a princess like Victoria of Sweden or is it just too big of a job and you think you wouldn't be able to handle it? My opinion is that I would love being a princess. You get to make a difference in the world and help people out. It sounds like a big job, but I think I would be able to handle it. How about you??
A dreamer is a person who dreams about what they want. A dedicated dreamer takes those dreams and makes them come to life.

AmericanGirl2003

He might not be the most popular royal right now. But, Prince Carl Philip is waiting to burst out of the shadows of his sisters.
A dreamer is a person who dreams about what they want. A dedicated dreamer takes those dreams and makes them come to life.

PrincessPreppy

Well I dont think that it is really that big of a job; at least not in this day and age. Really princess are just figure heads.
Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

AmericanGirl2003

kasper

I must say, he's not quite as cute as the Windsor Boys nor Andrea.  

AmericanGirl2003

I would love being a princess if it got me closer to William and Harry. lol

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

That is really cool that she did that. Thank you for posting this.  :D   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

:)  :)  :)  :) I agree as well. You would be thought of more to be able to marry them.  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

He is kinda cute, but it would be hard to beat William and Harry.  :)  :)  :)  

Luna

Excuse me, but why has Maddy an  extra forum, but Vicky has none? She is the future Queen of Sweden and not Maddy....*confused look*
Belief, love, hope...these three, but love is the greatest one!!
And my love will move mountains, especially Mountbatten.

kasper

B/C people seem to be more interested in Madd nowadays.  Even though Vicky is the future monarch of Sweden, most of the stuff we hear about her are royal engagments and all of her other "dutiful task".  Mady, on the other hand, seems to be living a more "interesting", not to mention intriguing, life at the moment.  I guess it's just a matter of the level of interest people have b/w these two people.

Besides, Madeliene has been dubbed as William's "perfect match" for quite some time now.  So, I guess that makes her MORE interesting to other people.

Lila the Flirt

Yup. And she has more "stories" too.

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

wills_gurl0824

he's not to bad i mean he isn't the best looking but he's got some looks going for him
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Lila the Flirt

Yeah, give him time to bloom. He has potential. :lol:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

pixie

http://www.anorak.co.uk/news.cfm?id=163812

I can't find the Hello! article they're talking about on the Hello! website, but the website doesn't generally have everything in the magazine, so this is all I've got.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FtLouie34

Just a reminder to buy the new Hello! magazine b/c there is a feature on a wedding that the royals attended.

Another article on the Grimaldis giving an award 2 my boy Michael Flatley is n there 2 :D  

pixie

We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

nikki

i am happy to hear that she doesn't only party her butt  off! :D , but also makes some time to study.  :)  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes