How would you deal with the Paparazzi as a future Royal today?

Started by princesslily, November 11, 2009, 03:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesslily

Question: How would you deal with the Paparazzi as a future Royal today? And how would you keep your details as private as possible?

Social Sites & Emails:
- To be kept private and everything friends viewing only, including carefully selected applications and photos.
- Photo Profile to show only scenery and not oneself.
- No unappropriate photos to be uploaded or taken by friends a.k.a. James Middleton.
- Do not show friends list to public.
- Untick the outside facebook public viewing list.
- Do not add your contact details, even to friends on social sites.
- Do not add people you don't know, even if they went to the same university.

Paparazzi:
- Don't encourage them and then tell them to leave you alone a.k.a. Kate Middleton.
- Plan your evenings out carefully .i.e. Private driver and Minder.
- Learn how to get into a vehicle without showing your panties a.k.a. Kate Middleton.
- When driving, do not speed.
- Always wear your seatbelt before you start the car or driveaway.
- Make sure your lawyers have banned paps from taking photos/video of you on private property which includes the driveway. (I still don't understand how it is legal for paps to take photos of Royals on their land?)
- Don't walk on the street at night. Not even to walk home a short distance.
- Do not act juvenile and cover your face with your hand unless the camera flashes disturb you. You will look unsuitable to be a future public figure a.k.a. Kate Middleton..(I know, she has made too many silly mistakes..lol).

General:
- Do not wear gym clothes or tracksuits when out in public unless you are exercising at that moment outside. It is unappropriate. (I remember seeing Kate wearing a chavy tracksuit when grocery shopping with her mother early on.)
- Dress appropriately, even when going to a nightclub.
- Do not get drunk or even tipsy.
- It is better to be a non-smoker, set an example to the public as you are supposed to.
- Learn international etiquette and protocol.
- Do not ignore people who are just saying "hello" to you. Talk to people, be sociable.
- Do not talk badly about others.
- Your vehicle should always be clean a.k.a. Kate Middleton (Wash your car!!!).
- Have anyone working for you and your family to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Have a full-time job and not act like you don't need one even if your parents are rich. It shows snobbiness and laziness and acting like a WAG or one of those silly people from 'Rich Young Posh and Loaded'. A job isn't just for making money, but to gain experience to act useful to the country.
- Join a charity and organise fundraising as well as doing practical jobs for them.
- Have your own life away from your partner rather than act as a beck-and-call-girl a.k.a. I won't say it anymore.
- Have a family meeting with your lawyers on how to deal with the Paparazzi and the media.

What is your list?