Main Menu

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Started by pixie, September 14, 2003, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

Did anyone ever see the simpsons where homer had mojo, a helper monkey?

pray . . . for . . . mojo
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

wills_gurl0824

from typing monkeys and mute monkeys to bribing lurkers............i love this place!! ATTENTION ALL LURKERS if u join i'll give u 3 dubble stuff chocolate cream oreos...........yummies ok now i want some!!!
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

FetchingHag

I'll show them perverted smilies if that want???
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

FtLouie34

FetchingHag

If you join and post I will give you a rose
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

sunshine69

QuoteI had my suspicsons.(sp?)

It's ok I'm the forum's secret slut or was that undervoer...I cant remeber now  :lol:
Don't let pix (or her monkey, whatever) make you feel bad about your, er, slutty ways. After all, she's a grammar whore.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

haha thanks sunny I
ll have to always keep that in mind :lol:  
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

I have said that if any one that signed up and posted I would show them perveted smilies so here is one for you Hazel and also you BellaMaria