FERGIE ON THE MOVE

Started by FetchingHag, June 27, 2003, 08:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FetchingHag

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

FetchingHag

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

PrincessPreppy

I kinda hope she and Andrew remarry. I know this will most likely not happen, but I still wish it would.
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Oh I know...they still have such a great relationship, and if it hadn't been the fact that his family is always on the front page of the news, I think they'd still be together.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

FtLouie34

yeah it would b kinda nice if they could get bak 2gether, they made such a cute couple when Andrew had more hair...lol
I could go over there and be adopted as the middle sister, seeing as how Beatrice will b 15 this year, I'm 14, and Eugenie will 13
I always wanted a sister (just not the sister-in-law I have now, who I "affectionately" refer to as Moo Cow)  :D  

tkampenhout

Well I guess its better for them to be friends. At least that's better than not talking to each other at all.

Swooshy

That's kinda funny. If you think about it, then you would think that if "Fergie" loved the hosue so much, she would have just bought it.

Though I agree, he should remarry. Most likely, he won't but, one can only hope for the best.
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.