Books about and written by the Sussexes Part 2

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

Tit for, a war of words.
Sussex c would love it. Ammunition.

Remain to never explain and never complain is correct by BRF - KC, Camilla, P /P of Wales.
Simply ignore.
Henry who? Who?

PoorWhittle. Crazy Harwy. He wrote his autobiography about William, lol.

The paranoia, bitterness, delusion, anger, jealously , resentment runs decades deep. Who knew?

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on January 02, 2023, 10:25:47 PM
Just checked the price on one of  the two bedroom cottages and it's $10,000.00 per night for today.  :happy17:

Well, if you married a multi millionaire or were one yourself, fine! Otherwise, at least here in Aus, there are a lot of spectacular Asian and Pacific locations that could be visited for a week, with airflight and accommodation deals for much less than $10,000, with breakfasts included as well!

sara8150

SUE REID: So why DID researchers for Harry's new memoir quiz me about Diana's death crash? | Daily Mail Online
If late Diana,Princess of Wales was here today from heaven and Diana warned Harry don?t write about his mom?s personal life unbelievable Harry!!

Broadcaster slams Prince Harry's explosive interviews as 'whinging' | Daily Mail Online

Security around Prince Harry's memoir Spare match those for JK Rowling's final Harry Potter book | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry Tells Anderson Cooper If He'll Return to Old Royal Role

Prince Harry comments on possible return as senior royal following move to America with Meghan Markle | HELLO!

Prince Harry?s teasers trigger tsunami of outrage as the Windsors await his book | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Prince Harry's leak claims picked apart by Royal Family expert | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's 'idiotic' ploy to make up with Firm unravels after 'pillorying them afresh' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry 'wrong' to claim King Charles 'not willing' to heal rift | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Prince William 'won't be able to reconcile' after new book is released | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's CBS interview was filmed at ?what looks like? The Churchill cottage | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry 60 minutes interview may take 'different form of questioning' than Oprah | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry slammed by Bethenny Frankel over latest 60 minutes interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry's 'unwillingness to reconcile' claims rubbished after King invited him to stay - Mirror Online

Prince Harry's 'staccato blink' suggests 'suppressed anger' and 'defiance', says expert - Mirror Online

Prince Harry claims royal staff 'spoonfed stories' to 'betray' him and Meghan - Mirror Online

Prince Harry's blunt reply when asked about return to royal life in explosive trailer - Mirror Online

No easy way back to The Firm for Harry now after runaway royal's string of bombshells | The Sun

Prince Harry 'attacks Kate' in 'tough' new book Spare & will never be able to reconcile with William, report says | The Sun

Good Morning Britain erupts into explosive row over Meghan and Harry after Richard Madeley takes a swipe at them | The Sun

FanDianaFancy

Henry is a special kind of stupid.

Lol.

He says, Silence is betrayal.
Oh  . He wants a fight if press releases. KC, W are doing this the right way. Ignore.

Nightowl

Harry is on a raging warpath against his family and at this point all he wants to do with his life is show his anger and rage to the world, so just sit back and let him self-destruct as he is very narrow minded and only sees his so called truth, there is always 2 sides to a story, always!  I don't feel sorry for him or  Meghan, they are adults and their egos run the game....so sitting back with my hot tea and biscuits and books waiting for him to self-destruct!

He most certainly is giving the world a real hard look at Harry, and it is not a good look at all. 

TLLK

Amazon and Penguin should be happy with this news. Spare is currently the second best for pre-sales in the UK and the US. The book will be released on January 10, 2023.

Prince Harry's memoir Spare is no.2 on Amazon's best-seller list in US and the UK in pre-sales | Daily Mail Online

wannable

Quite, they don't care if it's on sale since going out in the market for half price and going down, offloading the books from Penguin House to all interested stores.

For example, the book is available at several supermarkets (full shelves, offloading) at GBP5 in London, that is USD 6. Supermarket accepted the full shelves means Penguin offloaded the amount of books for cheap. Source: Neil Sean

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on January 04, 2023, 05:34:26 PM
Quite, they don't care if it's on sale since going out in the market for half price and going down, offloading the books from Penguin House to all interested stores.

For example, the book is available at several supermarkets (full shelves, offloading) at GBP5 in London, that is USD 6. Supermarket accepted the full shelves means Penguin offloaded the amount of books for cheap. Source: Neil Sean

I didn?t know that Neil Sean is an expert on the book market. I think of him as just another of those journalists who have made a living for the last four years at least as an entertainment reporter making money by peddling gossip and trashing the Sussexes, or attempting to!

And actually a friend of my husbands has worked in the book publishing business for years, still has strong links there, (he?s semi retired now) and says that selling to supermarkets is a recognised method of selling books of all kinds. Supermarket heads are not idiots. Nor is Amazon. And our friend says that Amazon is more than satisfied with how the book is selling.

It suits people like Sean and the British media to say that no-one is interested in the Sussexes and that nothing connected with them will sell or do well. They were left with egg on their faces with the pro Sussex book Finding Freedom which was a best seller and went to paperback, with the Oprah interview which had world wide high TV ratings, and with the Netflix documentary, which did very very well. Egged again.

I take absolutely no notice of the anti Sussex brigade who are always prophesying disaster at all times for this couple.

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on January 04, 2023, 11:25:01 AM
Harry is on a raging warpath against his family and at this point all he wants to do with his life is show his anger and rage to the world, so just sit back and let him self-destruct as he is very narrow minded and only sees his so called truth, there is always 2 sides to a story, always!  I don't feel sorry for him or  Meghan, they are adults and their egos run the game....so sitting back with my hot tea and biscuits and books waiting for him to self-destruct!

He most certainly is giving the world a real hard look at Harry, and it is not a good look at all.

There certainly are two sides to every story and that is what the Sussexes have been trying to make known for three years. It?s a pity to dismiss them then unless only one side matters.

Curryong

The Guardian have a copy of Harry?s book Spare.

The Guardian got a copy of Harry?s book. In one passage, Harry claims that William physically attacked him after they got into a disagreement back in 2019.

Quote:
Harry writes that William wanted to talk about ?the whole rolling catastrophe? of their relationship and struggles with the press. But when William arrived at Nottingham Cottage ? where Harry was then living, in the grounds of Kensington Palace and known as ?Nott Cott? ? he was, Harry says, already ?piping hot?.

After William complained about Meghan, Harry writes, Harry told him he was repeating the press narrative and that he expected better. But William, Harry says, was not being rational, leading to the two men shouting over each other.

Harry then accused his brother of acting like an heir, unable to understand why his younger brother was not content to be a spare.

Insults were exchanged, before William claimed he was trying to help.

Harry said: ?Are you serious? Help me? Sorry ? is that what you call this? Helping me??

That comment, Harry says, angered his brother, who swore while stepping towards him. Now scared, Harry writes, he went to the kitchen, his furious brother following.

Harry writes that he gave his brother a glass of water and said: ?Willy, I can?t speak to you when you?re like this.?

He writes: ?He set down the water, called me another name, then came at me. It all happened so fast. So very fast. He grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, and he knocked me to the floor. I landed on the dog?s bowl, which cracked under my back, the pieces cutting into me. I lay there for a moment, dazed, then got to my feet and told him to get out.?

Harry writes that William urged him to hit back, citing fights they had as children. Harry says he refused to do so. William left, Harry says, then returned ?looking regretful, and apologised?.

When William left again, his brother writes, he ?turned and called back: ?You don?t need to tell Meg about this.?

??You mean that you attacked me??

??I didn?t attack you, Harold.??

Source

Prince Harry details physical attack by brother William in new book | Books | The Guardian

wannable

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on January 05, 2023, 12:19:27 AM
There certainly are two sides to every story and that is what the Sussexes have been trying to make known for three years. It?s a pity to dismiss them then unless only one side matters.

I doubt the senior royals will do interviews or a reality show

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on January 05, 2023, 01:51:59 AM
The Guardian have a copy of Harry?s book Spare.

The Guardian got a copy of Harry?s book. In one passage, Harry claims that William physically attacked him after they got into a disagreement back in 2019.

Quote:
Harry writes that William wanted to talk about ?the whole rolling catastrophe? of their relationship and struggles with the press. But when William arrived at Nottingham Cottage ? where Harry was then living, in the grounds of Kensington Palace and known as ?Nott Cott? ? he was, Harry says, already ?piping hot?.

After William complained about Meghan, Harry writes, Harry told him he was repeating the press narrative and that he expected better. But William, Harry says, was not being rational, leading to the two men shouting over each other.

Harry then accused his brother of acting like an heir, unable to understand why his younger brother was not content to be a spare.

Insults were exchanged, before William claimed he was trying to help.

Harry said: ?Are you serious? Help me? Sorry ? is that what you call this? Helping me??

That comment, Harry says, angered his brother, who swore while stepping towards him. Now scared, Harry writes, he went to the kitchen, his furious brother following.

Harry writes that he gave his brother a glass of water and said: ?Willy, I can?t speak to you when you?re like this.?

He writes: ?He set down the water, called me another name, then came at me. It all happened so fast. So very fast. He grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, and he knocked me to the floor. I landed on the dog?s bowl, which cracked under my back, the pieces cutting into me. I lay there for a moment, dazed, then got to my feet and told him to get out.?

Harry writes that William urged him to hit back, citing fights they had as children. Harry says he refused to do so. William left, Harry says, then returned ?looking regretful, and apologised?.

When William left again, his brother writes, he ?turned and called back: ?You don?t need to tell Meg about this.?

??You mean that you attacked me??

??I didn?t attack you, Harold.??

Source

Prince Harry details physical attack by brother William in new book | Books | The Guardian
I thought that Harry and Meghan were no longer living in Nottingham Cottage in 2019 - that they had moved to Frogmore Cottage?
It doesn't make sense to respond to this excerpt from his book; Harry has already made tons of statements, but they are all from his point of view, and none of the RF members respond with their points of view, so what is the point? He can say anything he wants - and it is not rebutted as far as I can see. Also, he never takes any responsibility or ownership for any of the negative conflicts. Anyway, I don't intend to read the book. 

Princess Cassandra

But why would you publish your opinion when it is so negative against someone you were once so close to? What does he hope to gain? Nobody responds because it would be like arguing a family matter in front of the entire world. I feel sorry for him in many ways and embarrassed for him in other ways.

Curryong

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 05, 2023, 02:26:05 AM
But why would you publish your opinion when it is so negative against someone you were once so close to? What does he hope to gain? Nobody responds because it would be like arguing a family matter in front of the entire world. I feel sorry for him in many ways and embarrassed for him in other ways.

Because Harry is trying to get something of his side of things out there in the face of the British media parroting what they have been told by KP and BP aides. He has quite obviously tried to get his and Meghan?s POV out to other members of the family many many times, without result.

He loves his wife and supports her 100%. He saw what happened during the years when they were working royals. We didn?t. We weren?t there.

And incidentally, it?s been known before that William has a temper. Robson RR, no friend of Harry?s, wrote in his Charles bio about William?s toe to toe shouting matches with his older (and shorter) father. Also it?s been reported that Camilla was surprised at William?s temper when she first got to know him. So I believe 100% that this is an honest account of one of the quarrels when William went too far.

wannable

Like clockwork, the most devastating portion of Prince Harry autobiography, farcically claiming William physically attacked him, is leaked to the sympathetic left-wing Guardian newspaper to provide a soft landing.
Wills and Kate will never forgive the Sussexes. Nor should they.
Dan Wootton

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on January 05, 2023, 03:40:06 AM
Like clockwork, the most devastating portion of Prince Harry autobiography, farcically claiming William physically attacked him, is leaked to the sympathetic left-wing Guardian newspaper to provide a soft landing.
Wills and Kate will never forgive the Sussexes. Nor should they.
Dan Wootton

Farcical!!! That?s a laugh coming from a creature like Wootton, an individual who wouldn?t recognise truth if he fell over it in the dark! And if he knows so much about what the publisher and the Sussexes were up to why didn?t he predict it a couple of days ago? Oh, that?s right, the loathsome parasite of the Sun (that?s a misnomer, it never shines a light on anything) has lost the contacts he once had in KP once the Sussexes departed.

wannable

They did know it was going to be a detailed attack trashing William.
I posted the quote about the minute detailed and commented on the article.
More to come against William and Kate.

We had agreed in the RIF to take your advice to wait for the book.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on January 05, 2023, 04:28:50 AM
They did know it was going to be a detailed attack trashing William.
I posted the quote about the minute detailed and commented on the article.
More to come against William and Kate.

We had agreed in the RIF to take your advice to wait for the book.

That was a guess by the Sun in my view. Other tabloids were playing guessing games as well for the past couple of weeks. And I am waiting for the book. I posted what the Guardian printed because it had a bonafide extract from Spare.

Nightowl

Yes there are most certainly 2 sides to every story yet Harry's has made his life an open book of hate, rage and revenge against his family whom he knows will NOT say anything back to him ever......he plays that game for all to see. JUST how can anyone believe anything out of his mouth with ALL the LIES he and Meghan have said, lies after lies....I for one would never want a liar in my life as there would be NO TRUST yet that is me as so many seem to think that LYING is a great form of art or getting your own way by lying......And how he has treated his grandparents is just *evil* beyond anything else.   He is as far as I can believe finally DONE in the royal family......as he said......NO when asked by AC.  Oh Karma will definitely be taking huge bits out of him and Meghan sometime in the future, no doubt about it ever! And the world is watching him self-destruct all on his own doing.

Nightowl

Quote from: Curryong on January 05, 2023, 02:41:33 AM
Because Harry is trying to get something of his side of things out there in the face of the British media parroting what they have been told by KP and BP aides. He has quite obviously tried to get his and Meghan?s POV out to other members of the family many many times, without result.

How many more years does the world have to hear of Harry and Meghan's story, they have been at it for 3 years now...more or less.   Same *lies* as before and again the same, don't they ever get tired of hearing themselves tell the same over and over and over again?  How much more attention, adulation, hero worshiping do they need to feel good about themselves?

TLLK

Well with 5 days remaining before the official release of the book,  I predict that we will be treated to an onslaught of past Windsor family feuds, an array of Harry and William in happier  days,  a recap of old dust ups with the paparazzi from the nightclub years  and never ending  analysis from the experts.

Nightowl

Questions?   Harry has written his book, there were a series of TV shows with him and Meghan, there are podcasts, TV interviews, interviews with friends or whomever ....if I am leaving anything out please correct me.   And there are now rumors of Meghan and her book which I can believe as she has been known to keep a diary of her life whenever the need arises.  So with Harry getting what......as reported....20 million dollars, who here would not love to make 20 million for writing about their life, do you think Harry will finally be *happy*, *content*, *find peace within himself* * will finally do something besides tell his story over and over again* or will he do basically nothing with his life, just be an at home dad?  Maybe doing dishes without a dishwasher or doing the laundry and folding his clothes or cleaning the bathroom or more bathrooms........will help him to realize how damn fortunate he has had it in life?  He has NO idea about ordinary people, he sees through them as he can not contact with them as he does not live their lifestyle...think he knows what spark plugs are in a car....highly doubt it! 

So my question is....what will it take for Harry to find his peace of mind as this bashing and telling lies and backstabbing will never bring the royal family back to him again as there is NO TRUSTING it won't end up on Netflix or in a book or a new TV interview.