Books about and written by the Sussexes Part 2

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sara8150 on August 12, 2022, 04:11:55 AM
Prince Harry's controversial tell-all memoir 'has been delayed until next year' | Daily Mail Online

Release of Harry?s 'heartfelt' life story 'delayed' after it doesn't appear on publisher's upcoming books list | The Sun
Perhaps his attorneys are checking some of content.  If he wrote "from an emotional place" he needs someone with his best interests in mind to review before it is released. At least I hope that is what is going on. In my opinion he can't afford to hurt the Monarchy (and all those who represent it) on such a public stage after what was said in the Oprah Interview and subsequent media articles.   

Nightowl

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on August 18, 2022, 09:05:16 PM
Perhaps his attorneys are checking some of content.  If he wrote "from an emotional place" he needs someone with his best interests in mind to review before it is released. At least I hope that is what is going on. In my opinion he can't afford to hurt the Monarchy (and all those who represent it) on such a public stage after what was said in the Oprah Interview and subsequent media articles.

Hasn't Harry and Meghan already hurt and broke the *trust* with the royal family with all their lies time and time again, heck even the archbishop had to come out and say they were *not* married before the wedding date.   In my opinion Harry and Meghan are  *hypocrites* for they did the Oprah interview while his grandfather lay dying in a hospital and then Harry turns around and goes to the funeral, nobody can spin that to make it look like they did a good thing with that interview and what is more is that, that interview is on the internet and now part of the history of the royal family forever.....that is never going away and will be talked about for many decades to come what they did. If that is not hurting/betraying the royal family I don't know what is.   

sara8150

Harry and William may not reunite until memoir published so Cambridges 'know what he says' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
What Duke of Cambridge says!! But Duke of Cambridge want truth!!

Prince Harry to discuss ?wild years? in memoir as Duke will ?focus very much on himself? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry memoir looming over Queen 'means zero chance of reconciliation' soon | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's memoir fury 'only growing' at 'highest levels' of Firm | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William braced for huge bombshell as Harry to make 'shock drop' on Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal family 'kept in the dark' over contents of Prince Harry's tell-all memoir - Mirror Online
Articles says Prince Charles and Duke of Cambridge wouldn?t read books and don?t wanted heard bombshell interview since Oprah and NBC but Duke of Cambridge is right about book will be in shelves and will not forgive his father,his brother,member of royal family and grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II
QuoteThe Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge, as well as their lawyers and advisors, have not seen any part of the manuscript and don't even know when the book will be published

The book is understood to have already gone through all the relevant and appropriate legal processes, and some have speculated that Penguin could opt for a "shock drop" with a number of quick bombshell allegations revealed ahead of publishing.

Prince Harry has previously said that he was "intensely focused" on getting more information surrounding the death of his mother Princess Diana for his book,

A judicial source in Paris claimed that Harry and his researchers have been seeking more information surrounding the car crash in the French capital that killed his mum.

The source told The Sun : "There have been approaches which suggest Prince Harry is intensely focused on getting more information about his mother's death.

"There are plenty of people in France who recall the night of the accident. It's only normal that Diana?s son should want to learn more about it for his book."

Prince Harry 'HASN'T given Charles or William advance copy of his memoir... but his dad doesn't want to read it anyway' | The Sun

Prince Harry 'intensely focused' on investigating Diana's final moments for his new book | The Sun

Prince Charles and Duke of Cambridge wouldn?t read his books due bombshell

sara8150

Prince William will 'not meet Harry until his memoir is released' because he 'cannot trust him' | Daily Mail Online

Prince William and Harry 'won't talk again until after bombshell memoir is published' - Mirror Online

William and Kate half a mile from Harry and Meghan but have 'no plans to meet until bombshell memoir is released' | The Sun
Duke of Cambridge says he wouldn?t trust his own brother on books till release this winter for embarrassed bombshell books included HM Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles but Buckingham Palace,Kensington Palace and Clarence House wouldn?t allowed comment on Harry?s book it?s private matters

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sara8150 on September 05, 2022, 01:57:27 AM
Prince William will 'not meet Harry until his memoir is released' because he 'cannot trust him' | Daily Mail Online
Duke of Cambridge says he wouldn?t trust his own brother on books till release this winter for embarrassed bombshell books included HM Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles but Buckingham Palace,Kensington Palace and Clarence House wouldn?t allowed comment on Harry?s book it?s private matters
William has good reason to be concerned about that book. I'm sure Harry still loves his family despite the current state of their relationship.  If there is fallout, which everything suspects there will be, he will probably convince himself that he did nothing wrong and feel misunderstood and victimized.  I think his family know this and worry about what will happen next.  I am angry at him for how he has acted but I also worry about him. 

FanDianaFancy

I wish the book was coming this year. I hope it is scathing. Awful. I really want William, Charles to finally give up hope and let go his dumaz.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on September 07, 2022, 11:10:59 PM
I wish the book was coming this year. I hope it is scathing. Awful. I really want William, Charles to finally give up hope and let go his dumaz.

I understand how you feel, but it's not a good thing for them to be embroiled in negativity- especially not now. 

wannable

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on September 07, 2022, 11:10:59 PM

The couple can keep on trashing and behaving appallingly with the entire BRF or specific individuals of the BRF.  The alleged agreed orders/modus operandi/call it as you want between Queen✝, Charles and William in reference to the couple is to invite them for the per usual ''big'' entire family gathering, like the sleep over at Balmoral (everyone went except the couple who declined) or in emergency situations like today. Neil Sean says it is all being recorded (all conversations with the Sussexes) to avoid recollections may vary or falsehoods.  Meghan was invited to go with Harry today, she was going then last minute declined, change of plans. William days ago allegedly told Harry 'let's go for a walk around Windsor grounds', to have some brothers time, Harry said 'only if Meghan comes with you and me'.

By inviting them to participate equates to being undramatic and passing the ball to the couple who RSVP or not.  Neil says the couple know they are being recorded, so there seems to be a minimization of calling out the R word. 

It will be interesting to see if Harry and Meghan participate tomorrow at the televised Privy Council and the funeral in 10 days. 

This is called the Killing with Kindness tactic.

wannable

Quote from: sara8150 on September 05, 2022, 02:17:05 PM
Meghan Markle made 'thinly veiled threats' to royals and hinted at book, says expert - Mirror Online

The author of the article of The Cut (who wrote all what Meg and Harry said, including the thinly veiled threat, recorded!) has been sent on a vacation/leave of absence and 'unpaid'.  That sounds pretty much like this black African American has been fired/markled OR protected by her Editor, allthough unpaid is absolutely not good?! Let's see, so far she hasn't tweeted her 'updated' status from the unpaid leave of absence tweet of last Friday. 

I'm not worried much, she has received hundreds of blue checkmark job offers. Her writing skill is superb.

Nightowl

Quote from: sara8150 on September 05, 2022, 02:17:05 PM
Meghan Markle made 'thinly veiled threats' to royals and hinted at book, says expert - Mirror Online

It would NOT surprise me if Meghan was writing her own book, after all how long was she in the royal family, decades or more to know all the ins and outs of the family and their secrets so that she can sell the stories to make more money for her bank account and that 14 bathroom home.  Nothing Meghan does will ever surprise me in the least.  Not even if something happens while in London at this moment...just waiting for the next bomb to drop on the royal family, even now because after all look what they both did while Philip lay dying and that was Harry's grandfather.....so what is their next move? I have absolutely *no* sympathy for either of them, even more so now for Harry.

Nightowl

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on September 08, 2022, 11:30:04 PM
I understand how you feel, but it's not a good thing for them to be embroiled in negativity- especially not now.

*Being embroiled in negativity* is when someone is at their weakest emotionally part of their soul.  That is when they are attacked by those out to get them and Meghan is very good at sizing people up to get what she wants as we all have seen.  I just really hope and pray that this death of his grandmother is affecting him in ways he is finally coming to terms with his decisions and behavior and is now accepting his responsibility for what he has done to his family, the royal family that he grew up in. that would be a blessing in this sad time!

Curryong

Neil Sean knows no more about the inner workings of the BRF than all the other tabloid hacks who pretend to know everything, including what one royal said to another. They were all singing from the same hymn sheet only two or three weeks ago that Charles and the Cambridges were determined not to have anything to do with the Sussexes or give them invitations to their homes.

Now it?s changed to Charles begging the Sussexes to stay with him and (according to Neil Sean) William asking Harry to go out into Windsor Park to have a brotherly talk, lol! So which is it, as the lot of them can?t get their story straight!

As for Harry taking part in the Accession Ceremony why would he? That ceremony is Charles?s show. Harry will be at the funeral of his grandmother though, and at his father?s Coronation.

wannable

As I said, all RR's have hit or miss. I LIKE to post it to see if it becomes a Hit or Miss.

Harry is a Counsellor of State, The Telegraph article posted indicates that the royal counsellors of state will be there tomorrow to sign.  Although legally only 2 are needed. And they also said members of the BRF will also be present.

sara8150

Prince Harry should 're-think' publishing memoir after Queen's death to show loyalty to King Charles | Daily Mail Online
Duke of Sussex know better not embarrassed his father the King Charles III and his brother Prince William on tell all book royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams says memoir would be ill-advised book would be 'tasteless' and 'inappropriate' after Queen's death Royal expert Phil Dampier said it would ruin any chance of family reconciliation All-tell memoir to be released in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays Book is widely anticipated to showcase the breakdown of his parents' marriage

wannable

^IF I were in Charles shoes, I wouldn't officially announce in any way shape or form the Prince/Princess titles of the Sussex children until Harry's memoir is out and the courtiers and lawyers can read the entire book.  I'd throw in also to wait and review whatever comes out in their Netflix and Spotify productions.  So that will probably take between books, TV and Listen deals about 1 year or more.

sara8150

Prince Harry 'WILL' release his memoir after the Queen's death | Daily Mail Online
His book will release on November before thanksgiving or after thanksgiving we have wait date for announcements or till 2023 but I don?t think will embarrassed his dad the King Charles III and his brother Prince of Wales what Prince William mention says Harry?s books must be in shelves

Quotedon't publish it will be a breach of contract
Meanwhile, publishing sources have suggested that it may be pushed back to 2023 to allow Prince Harry time to write additional chapters on the passing of the Queen.

Prince Harry's memoir 'won't be published until next year' | Daily Mail Online
Till next year 2023

Prince Harry?s memoir to be delayed until next year in respect of the Queen?s death | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's autobiography release could be postponed after Queen's death | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

DaFluffs

I just finished reading Bower's book.  I had an opportunity to read it for free so I did.

Well - it was... interesting.  I liked the factual presentation of the material until I got to Chs 30 -35.  His claims that American welcomed the Sussexes was very wrong.  Very few follow the royal family.  I was offended at comments that we welcomed them w/open arms (I feel this country did not). 

And the comments that American viewers sided w/Meghan after the Oprah interview.  Even Stevie Wonder could see that this was a manufactured hit piece on the royals and the information was highly suspect.

I'm not sure I would recommend the book to anyone..

:happyusa:

TLLK

Thank you for your review @DaFluffs and it's good to see you posting here.  :high5:  You're not the first person who's review was mixed when it came to Tom Bower's book.

Macrobug67

I?m listening to it( got it free).  I?m of two minds.   Hasn?t changed my mind about Meghan and Harry.  Not a fan.   But I?m not ready to accept all Bower says without some degree of scepticism

wannable

I think the democrat and black population in majority did receive  in America with open arms.  The recent South Africa mention podcast debacle, the graphic line went down so fast in hours (I should have saved it from the blue check mark American Twitter account that works in Mackenzie in reference to 'ethnicity' related polls). Which I thoroughly believe what Mackenzie published, basically a huge amount of black people in SA then transferred to other majority black people countries were really angry. If that didn't convince, The Cut did, yikes article written just as the couple behaved with the African American Author.

His second part of the book will add people who have decided to speak out, which Tom said he couldn't yet until having it tied (safe from being sued).