Books about and written by the Sussexes Part 2

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Seems like royal sources at Clarence House are not happy about Bower?s claims that Camilla joked about Harry and Meghan?s children future potentially having orange Afros. The denials came quickly after the tabloids picked it up, being described as ?no sense?.

Palace insiders deny Camilla joked Harry's baby would have 'ginger Afro' | Metro News

Mr Bower alleges the comments were made during a conversation between Harry and his family.

But royal sources close to Camilla have dismissed the claims as ?nonsense?. Clarence House has declined to comment.

wannable

Camilla reference

They left off the most important part of that in the paragraph about racism. It?s in the book, he said it?s not true.

wannable

The Guardian amnesia reference

Harry and Meghan are still actively damaging the Monarchy.

sara8150

Duke's memoir is facing embarrassing launch-date clash with former First Lady's follow-up title | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's Book: Everything We Know About Duke of Sussex's Memoir | PEOPLE.com
Embarrassed front of HM Queen Elizabeth II and member of royal family for tell all book include Oprah!! Not since Duke of Windsor wrote book tell all about his abdication and Wallis Simpson but Harry know better have permission from his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II but Harry is no longer HRH that explain

When is Prince Harry's book coming out?

Penguin Random House initially announced that Harry's memoir would be released in late 2022, and it's still tentatively scheduled to hit shelves before the end of this year. Although no specific date has been announced, it's believed that the book will be available in time for the holiday season.

A source recently told The Sun, "The manuscript has been finished and gone through all of the legal processes. It's done and out of Harry's hands. The publishing date has been pushed back once, but it is on track for the end of the year."

Prince Harry did not have to ask his grandmother Queen Elizabeth for permission to write his memoir

Harry spoke privately with the royal family regarding the book's publication, a spokesperson told PEOPLE last year. The spokesperson added that Harry would not be expected to obtain permission from Buckingham Palace for the project.

Buckingham Palace declined to comment, telling PEOPLE at the time: "Any clarification about the book would be a question for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex."

How much money will Prince Harry make from his memoir?

Proceeds from the book and audiobook are expected to be donated to charity.

During a surprise appearance at an August 2021 polo match benefiting Sentebale in Aspen, Colorado, the Duke of Sussex announced that he has committed $1.5 million of the proceeds from his forthcoming memoir to the charity.

"This is one of several donations I plan to make to charitable organizations, and I'm grateful to be able to give back in this way for the children and communities who gravely need it," he said in a statement.

Harry co-founded Sentebale in 2006 with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho to help children affected by HIV in Africa.

Have other royals written memoirs?

Prince Harry isn't the first member of the royal family to share his story. Edward, Duke of Windsor ? who was Queen Elizabeth's uncle and had been coronated King Edward VIII before abdicating the throne in 1936 so he could marry American Wallis Simpson ? produced a ghost-written biography titled A King's Story: The Memoirs of the Duke of Windsor in 1951.

The memoir recalled his royal upbringing and schooling, leading up to falling in love with the American divorc?e and ultimately giving up the position as monarch.

What will Prince Harry write about in the book?

Harry promised a "firsthand account of my life that's accurate and wholly truthful." According to his publishers, the book will cover his lifetime in the public eye from childhood to the present day, including his dedication to service, the military duty that twice took him to the frontlines of Afghanistan, and the joy he has found in being a husband and father.

"Prince Harry will offer an honest and captivating personal portrait, one that shows readers that behind everything they think they know lies an inspiring, courageous, and uplifting human story," Penguin Random House said in a statement about the memoir, which is being touted as "the definitive account" of the Duke of Sussex's life.

"Prince Harry has harnessed his extraordinary life experience as a prince, a soldier, and a knowledgeable advocate for social issues, establishing himself as a global leader recognized for his courage and openness. It is for that reason we're excited to publish his honest and moving story," Markus Dohle, CEO of Penguin Random House, said.

Prince Harry and Meghan relocated their family to the Duchess of Sussex's home state of California in 2020 after stepping back from their roles as working royals. Since then, there have been tensions between the couple and members of the royal family. Meghan and Prince Harry spoke about these issues during a March 2021 interview with Oprah Winfrey, where they revealed there were "concerns and conversations" about what Archie's skin color would be before he was born as well as claims that Meghan didn't receive the mental health help she needed when she was feeling suicidal. In the same interview, Harry said that father Prince Charles had "stopped taking my calls."

Buckingham Palace responded to the interview with a statement: "The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan. The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members."

Prince Harry and Meghan returned to the U.K. together in April to visit the Queen en route to Harry's Invictus Games in the Netherlands. They returned in June to participate in the monarch's Platinum Jubilee weekend, attending Trooping the Colour and a service of thanksgiving.

However, the couple noticeably didn't publicly cross paths with any of the senior royals, including Harry's father, Prince Charles, and brother, Prince William. (Prince Charles later announced that he had a "very emotional" first meeting with his granddaughter, Lilibet, during the trip.)

Prince Harry memoir: Fury at Prince Harry autobiography 'ghostwritten by Meghan' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's book to be 'totally eclipsed' by Michelle Obama in dual release | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen has 'declined a lot in last 6 months' as Harry memoir 'last thing she needs' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry goes to war with Michelle Obama for memoir sales | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry memoirs 'awkward launch clash' with much anticipated Obama book - Mirror Online

Diana's brother 'warned Harry three times to reconsider marrying Meghan', claims author - Mirror Online

Curryong

Criticism of inaccuracies in Bower?s book by those cited as having been interviewed and weren?t.

Tom Bower's 'Revenge' Book About Meghan Markle Faces Criticism

Then on July 22, the royal commentator Kristen Meinzer wrote on Twitter that she was wrongly cited in the book as a friend to the duchess and that she was never interviewed by Bower.

Meinzer previously told Insider that Bower recycled her quotes used in the book from an interview with a news outlet without giving credit to the publication.

"'No one,' agreed Kristen Meinzer, a friend and a writer, 'could have been prepared for the level of racism and misogyny and vitriol that she's faced,'" Bower wrote.

Some actors and staff discovered that Meghan's attitude occasionally shifted. Sometimes she arrived late and her empathy morphed into near-arrogance," Bower writes, adding that coworkers thought Markle's tone had become sharper and more aggressive during the sixth season of the show.

But Markle's "Suits" coworkers came to her defense in March 2021 after the palace announced it would investigate claims made in a Times of London report that the duchess bullied two senior staff members during her time with the royal family. Representatives for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex denied these allegations and, in June 2022, the palace said the results of its investigation would not be published to protect those involved.

At the time, Derek Ursacki, an assistant director on the show, wrote on Instagram: "She was always a pleasure to work with and was always kind with a huge heart, easy going, humble even after the fame of the show and her popularity skyrocketed, so full of life, so giving, supportive and funny."

wannable

So she wanted the (recorded) old interview to give credit to a publication. They shouldn't talk to a grad and practiced astute lawyer. 

It's already being talked (rumored) he will not be sued by anyone, particularly the Sussexes (Omid subjective second book)  :D

wannable

His writing style is the same as speaking. Forced to return TB vs taking away. abeyance.

Burning out quickly, meaning the couple have already ✅ all the trashing of H family, meaning Harry and Meghan would need to do or say something sensational. Trashing the royals will not do anymore, other than the BRF lawyers promised, the entire media and worldwide is ready to debunk lies, more moneys to royal experts coffers, except the proud weirdo from ITV, so the sensational would really have to be about themselves at this point. The media is wicked, before it was only the Brit press debunking, later the world after using the purchased Oprah video, purchased the Brit debunking copyrights. Smart wickedness of having 2 weeks running the Oprah then week 3 debunking it. The whole rage is debunking, a lot of traffic.

The couple are almost but not yet being check mated. IMO

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on July 31, 2022, 11:07:51 PM
Honestly I fond that claim difficult to believe.

So do I. It?s Bower making it!

Princess Cassandra

wannable

Talking about book deals; Harry signed for 4 books at 20Million. Publishers WILL give a advancement pay (Or like in Pippa's case a full pay even if the book flops)

Nightowl

And just what can Harry write about except the royal family he grew in and hates to this day?  I really don't believe Harry is that intelligent or has anything of worth to say.  Maybe this is done just because he is a royal prince full of himself...

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2022, 01:42:04 PM
Talking about book deals; Harry signed for 4 books at 20Million. Publishers WILL give a advancement pay (Or like in Pippa's case a full pay even if the book flops)

I wouldn't be surprised to see Harry write/co-write a children's book in the future. Possible topics: wildlife conservation, Africa, child who wants to be a helicopter pilot.

wannable

Allegedly the second book is about his family (waiting for the Queen to pass away) i.e. the heavy trashing, BUT it has since been confirmed that the BRF lawyers have tightened the screws firmly.  So I would really like that Harry does what TLLK suggests 👆🏻 it would be redeeming for him firstly.

BRF Lawyers = BRF family has 'real' millions to spare with lawsuits to sink an island. They've known to choose their battles wisely (except low IQ Andrew, sad)

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TLLK on August 04, 2022, 02:43:37 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Harry write/co-write a children's book in the future. Possible topics: wildlife conservation, Africa, child who wants to be a helicopter pilot.
I totally agree! He loves children and relates so well to them - it would be like second nature to him and would give him something to do that relates to his talents.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2022, 02:48:58 PM
Allegedly the second book is about his family (waiting for the Queen to pass away) i.e. the heavy trashing, BUT it has since been confirmed that the BRF lawyers have tightened the screws firmly.  So I would really like that Harry does what TLLK suggests 👆🏻 it would be redeeming for him firstly.

BRF Lawyers = BRF family has 'real' millions to spare with lawsuits to sink an island. They've known to choose their battles wisely (except low IQ Andrew, sad)
Well, in my opinion, if he has written about his family waiting for the Queen to pass away he is really seeking total revenge on his father. There will be no turning back the clock after that, and he may even receive backlash from the Queen herself.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2022, 02:48:58 PM

Harry writing a second book, hmm! Not according to this. And the only time I?ve read that he is going to do that has been when so called royal ?experts? like Neil Sean alleged it months ago when news of the memoir to be published around October 2022 came out. Some journalists stated that he was also going to write self-help books on mental health as well. However that?s proven to be untrue as well.

And when has it ever been ?confirmed? by BP, CH or any other viable source that RF lawyers are getting involved in anything to do with the Sussexes? Links to these official statements from the Palace, please.

Yes, family and officials will be reading the Harry memoir, but there has been no other source than tabloid journalists and other so-called sources that anybody at BP is ?lawyered up? that I?ve ever read, lol,  and I read everything connected with the Sussexes.

Prince Harry Is Not Writing More Than One Book Says Sussex Spokesperson

Curryong

In a new interview for Vogue about her fashion style Serena Williams speaks about her hair and clothing for the Royal Wedding, calling Meghan her friend, thus contradicting Tom Bower?s inferences about the two women in his book.

Meghan's bond with famous friend under spotlight after star mentioned Duchess and Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

wannable

Two Sunshine Sach clients; Tyler and Serena. How many more paid clients have to endure IMO the fake friendship.

wannable

Note: The above Sunshine Sach client is objective fact. Serena's quote in Tom Bowers book is also a objective fact with the corresponding footnote of who, when, where she said it 'not a friend, only an acquaintance'. Could she have changed her mind, I give is 10 out of 100, only because both families have capital invested in the same venture.

sara8150