Joan Rivers can't help herself interview in People

Started by sandy, January 21, 2009, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy

I read an interview in People (sorry I did once I got through it) and though she's talking about her fictional writing! she can't help but bring in C and C are "good buddies" and talk about how "natural" Camilla looks and (gag) Joan said 20 years ago she would have given Camilla "a run for her money" re: bagging Charles. This woman is delusional IMO.

I was relieved though when she didn't bash Diana though People editors may have stricken those comments from the article.

Kate

Joan Rivers did not have big enough boobs to attract charles.. Camilla is more the Nannie figure and Joan is.... The ****** princess with a big mouth....IMO of course!!
I'm sure the People editors would have censored anything about Princess Diana...

Alexandra123

I'm afraid I never really could stand this woman (not in connection with her 'friends' and 'buddies' anyway. She just talks too much and never knows where to stop.

Kate

Trudie

When is that big mouth going to realize that she is long past the sell by date. :sowhat:

Monika

Good question, Trudie, but I think that is exactly why she keeps opening it!  She craves attention and needs to achieve it via shock value.   

AP:  "Kate Middleton Found Guilty of Breaking 11th Commandment:  Thou Shalt Not Be Luckier Than I"