Christmas Icons

Started by LouisFerdinand, November 26, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

"It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"
:xmas21:

Curryong

Nice to see the cheery Xmas icons!

However, sorry, but the modify button seems to have disappeared again!

TLLK

Chandrasekhi

Quote from: TLLK on December 15, 2020, 12:18:55 AM
:xmas22: Thank you @Blue Clover!

Ditto! Simply lovely!  :xmas7: :snowflake: :xmas22:   getting ahead of myself:  :partaay:
"Do or do not.  There is no try" - Yoda

TLLK

:xmas10: :xmas5: :xmas14: :xmas12: :hi7: :xmas25: :xmas16: :xmas26: :xmas13: :xmas2: :xmas20: To all who are interested-Click on the "more" button at the bottom  left of the icons in Preview. There are MORE Christmas icons that I have never seen in past years for you to enjoy.

wannable

Here's to a new year of blessings and beyond.

TLLK

@Curryong-Here's another "Christmas Tree visitor" story! This one features a racoon, a Christmas tree, and a chadelier ina Florida home. Enjoy!

https://abc7.com/pets-animals/raccoon-discovered-in-christmas-tree-leaps-onto-chandelier/8979348/

:xmas14:

PrincessOfPeace

Do we have St Patricks Day icons?

TLLK

Sadly no St. Patrick's Day so the closest thing I could find were the green stars.   :stars:

TLLK

:xmas4: Just a reminder that if you wish to use the Christmas or other holiday icons, that they're available year round now.
To access them, click on Preview and you'll see the icons pop up. Click on "more" to access the holiday ones and others.

:xmas10: :xmas17: :xmas15: :xmas1: :xmas19: :brr: :xmas5: :xmas14: :xmas12: :xmas8: :hi7: :xmas25: :xmas26: :xmas13: :xmas20: :xmas21: :xmas2: :xmas16: :xmas22: :gotchya: Yes @Macrobug67 -The last one is for you!

Macrobug67

:gotchya:  alrighhht!

:xmas7:     This is me right now

Nightowl

I just saw this, that is such a cute icon and anyone tangled in lights I feel so sorry for.   :laugh: