Main Menu

21 Guests!!!!!!!!!

Started by PrincessPreppy, August 09, 2003, 01:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPreppy

I just saw that 21 guests are here rihgt now. i encourage al lof you to join please!!!!!!!
Harryite #0035

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I'll give a cookie, if you join.  :)  

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

I registered 2 hours ago, I've been waiting for email confirmation/notification so I can start posting as my user name.

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

It was right away for me. Are you sure you put in the correct e-mail?

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

Yes, cause before I sent in the registration form I clicked on my buddy list (I have AOL) and I'd put my SN on it so I checked it to make sure I wrote everything right plus the @aol.com and sent it. It's now been over 12 hours.

PrincessPreppy

hmmm I think mediastar may have to check it or something first..........
Harryite #0035

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

Oh. Hmm.... I guess I'll just have to keep checking my AOL account to see if I got an email yet for this forum.

PrincessPreppy

ok.....hope it works out!!
Harryite #0035

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

I have a question for anyone who's reading this topic. Did it take anyone else you registered over 14 hours to receive an email notification so you could start using your user name? I still haven't received mine and I registered last night and it's been over 14 hours now. Sorry, for bugging everyone.

sunshine69

I'm pretty sure mediastar (the main cheese here) has to 'okay' your registration. You might have accidentally typed in a wrong email or something too...if something went wrong mediastar will let you know.

Welcome to the forum, BTW!!!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

I guess I'm a "Lurker&q

Thanks for welcoming me.  :) I'm pretty sure I didn't type in the wrong email addy but I wasn't sure what all had to happen before I could use my user name because Princess Preppy said that mediastar probably had to read it first and the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes said it came right away so I wasn't sure. Thanks though.

PrincessPreppy

well I hope it all works out....
Harryite #0035