Beatrice and Eugenie's fashion, jewelry and accessories

Started by TLLK, September 05, 2021, 10:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

I think Beatrice has upped her game fashion wise 100%. Whether it?s being in love, being married or simply trying new designers, maybe Edo?s influence, I don?t know, but for the last six months or so she has looked especially elegant. The green shades of her Sandringham walk outfit are lovely. Even the hat!

TLLK

@Curryong-Yes Beatrice has had quite the year fashion wise. I'm hoping that it will continue. I loved her look for Christmas Day.

wannable

I like the coat with its faux fur.  I'm surprised the tabloids target was Louis and not Beatrice.  In view of it was a tabloid target with Carole and Catherine whenever.  :sarcastic:

TLLK

A look back at some of Princess Beatrice more colorful and unique hat styles from her younger years. The hat worn to her cousin William's wedding was later auctioned off for charity.

Princess Beatrice's most eccentric hat - not the 'iconic' piece from Kate's wedding | Express.co.uk

QuotePrincess Beatrice stole the show at the wedding of her cousin Peter Phillips and his ex-wife Autumn Kelly in 2008, wearing a bold butterfly fascinator.

This hat was designed by Philip Treacy and caused quite a stir at the time among royal commentators.

The blue, red and orange butterfly hat was massive and matched the colours on Beatrice's dress perfectly.

Curryong

Beatrice?s fascinators and hats were commented on for years on SM, sometimes very unfairly. I always thought that both Yorkies took chances with their fashion, had a bit of fun with it and that?s the point of clothing, if you?re interested in it then you don?t always go safe. Beatrice?s hat for William?s wedding was certainly unusual though and that was bound to raise some comments. In the end though it was sold and raised money for a good cause and that was excellent!

sara8150

Nightowl

Not a good look on Eugenie at all, this is not a dress made for a pregnant woman,....she is almost falling out of the top part of this dress.  The flowered dress she wore earlier was so pretty and perfect for her.

wannable

Lady Marie of Denmark 👸🏼👠👗💃
@dagmar_Marie77
This is so exciting ! The York Tiara has resurfaced (20 years) on Princess Beatrice's beautiful head !! 🥳😍🤩

Beatrice is wearing a gown from Reem Acra with a clutch from Tyler Ellis and she looks like a true princess 👸🏼

Curryong

So Fergie didn?t sell the York tiara to pay debts after all! Anyway, it looks lovely on Beatrice.

sara8150

Princess Beatrice wore Beulah London dress Beulah long-sleeved nude dress patterned with tiny pink flowers summery outfit with a hot pink Juliette Botterill Hat and a white leather handbag with wooden handles

wannable

Nightowl

First of all, the entire outfit is a big NO, the thing on top of Beatrice's head is over powering her head. The dress, way to much going on there, the neckline, the huge ballon sleeves just again over power Beatrice.  I think a smaller ballon sleeve with a smaller cuff would look okay with a round neckline, make it a softer looking dress and a belt in the same fabric would pull it all together.  I like the print/fabric, it is a bit ole fashioned yet Beatrice I think likes the girly look of the past when women dressed more like ladylike styles then the show me everything in the way so many women dress today. 

Oh what I see of women today dressing so nasty looking makes me wonder how they walk out of their homes looking like streetwalkers selling their wares/body.

wannable

Blue Clover

Quote from: wannable on June 20, 2023, 07:47:29 PM

Ascot Day 1
Source Twitter user Remoulade Sauce

This is not my favorite outfit on Beatrice.

Nightowl

^That we can agree on, tried im my mind to change it, didn't work. Yet I love the lace dress with the floral imprint.  Beatrice is mostly surely a girly girl, soft, fema meme , pretty.

Curryong

Quote from: Blue Clover on June 26, 2023, 11:33:28 PM
This is not my favorite outfit on Beatrice.

Nor mine. I think it makes Beatrice look matronly, and wide around the girth and my dislike includes the hat. I especially dont care for the balloon sleeves look which went out some time ago, around about 1890 I believe. Joke!

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on June 01, 2023, 09:52:58 PM
So Fergie didn?t sell the York tiara to pay debts after all! Anyway, it looks lovely on Beatrice.

I am so pleased that the York tiara remained in the family after all.

Nightowl

I love the York Tiara, it is one of the prettiest out there and am glad Sarah still has it.   Seeing Beatrice wearing it so surprised me and she looked fabulous in it.

Blue Clover

Nightowl and Currong, Beatrice has been seen in a few nice outfits or hits over the years. I believe she was a clothes consultant at one point in her past.

Princess Beatrice's Best Style Moments | British Vogue