Books written about and by the Sussexes Part 3.

Started by TLLK, January 08, 2023, 02:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

She was joking;

We have a lot in common, we call him H.
We like a drink
We traded down

And provocative too, making a public invitation to H for alcoholic drinks.

TLLK

Quote from: changemhysoul on February 09, 2023, 05:34:14 PM
Harry's description of his first time wasn't detailed, Sasha is the who came out and gave details.

He said, she liked horses, was older, treated him nice and sent him off. That's not a detailed anything.

There weren't that many woman dragged on social media because of the book. Long before his book, the media had already thrown out names and speculated about his first time. Honestly, no really cared about this first time story. That died had died down, no one really cared to look and after four weeks, it's not what was being talked about the most.

No one cared about her or the story beyond it being shocking but once most people got there hands on the book and could read for themselves, it was non-issue.

I also don't think we should say the 16 year old boy, was the one who piled as if he was some predator. They both had five shots according her to, she drank willingly, he kissed her and she saw no reason to kiss him. She was of sound enough mind to that it was an exciting and dangerous and that's why she liked it.

Honestly, saying that he got her drunk to have sex with her is moving on trying to call him a sex offender and I'm not comfortable with that.

Friends, got drinks, got drunk and had set. She's claiming that she was the one, when she didn't even know he was a virgin so she doesn't know if this story is actually about her or not. She's just claiming it because she knows she slept with him.

She was the grown 19 year old.

He was the 16 year old boy.

It was on her as a legal adult to be responsible.

Harry also didn't femi-shame anybody, he didn't say she was a loose women or implied that she had 0 morals, in fact, he shamed himself for not being good at sex.

In fact, she using his new found-fame to talk down about another woman (Meghan) by saying Harry traded down. So instead of attacking Harry (because she chose to out herself), she's now attacking his wife who wasn't here and had nothing to do with her beef.

And this is all the while, she went after willing slept with a 16 year old boy, who wasn't even pictured kissing and hugging on her but another woman while she stared at them from off to the side.

She's allowed to feel however she feels (while talking down about a woman she never met AND claiming that Harry did something to her) but let's not pretend she was na?ve girl lead-astray by the big bad Prince.

At 19 years old, she made the choice to sleep with a kid.

At 40 years old, she made the choice to out herself to the international world on a very generic story that didn't have named and using the chance to go on Piers Morgan TV show and belittle another woman who Piers has constantly belittled as if 1. she couldn't have said, "yeah, I hung out with Harry but I can't confirm that I'm the one who he had his first time with"

2. Deal with the fact that she can't trust the friends in her life and circle to keep quiet about her private business.

I was completely fine with Sasha speaking up until she decided to belittled Meghan by saying Harry married down, Meghan wasn't the 19 year old who thought it would be best to sleep with a 16 year old kid.

Edit- Not only that, she was also a a woman chose to accept drinks from an underage boy.

Just would like to point out that Harry was of the age of consent in the UK when their encounter took place.

IMO both of them provided details of that evening that truly no one ever needed to know about. Harry didn't need to write about it in his memoir for me to have a better understanding of "the man he had become. "   :unsure:   Harry  and Sasha chosen to keep silent for 21 years and I wish that it could have stayed so.

wannable

^ I think keeping silent does more damage to the bunch of much older women who were dragged by the media and social media. I understand the media even included in the list a suicide female presenter?!

Sasha is doing a Shakira (her latest song, which broke all records, first woman in everything in the music industry)

''woman don't cry anymore, woman get paid'' session 53 with Bizarrap

Curryong

I actually made myself watch the Piers Morgan interview with Sasha because I knew he would try his hardest and then some to persuade/make/trick her into saying that Harry was a terrible and disgusting person. Well she didn?t. He tried every way he could and in spite of the slight bit of criticism of Harry not warning her about appearing in his book (which I think he should have if he intending to write about the event) Sasha remained casual, quite lighthearted about it and made it clear that H had been her friend and they had had a lot of fun together. So Piers was left with nothing.

And Sasha was clearly joking about Meghan. And we don?t know whether Harry was 16 or 17 at the time. His birthday is at the latter end of the year, in September, don?t know when hers was. Don?t know the date of the event.

And Just one other little detail. If Harry was a regular drinker at that pub, whether he was 16 or 17, the landlord should not have been serving him drinks. He was under age, he knew it, William, who was in the pub at the time knew it and the Princes? RPOs knew it, and so presumably did the bar staff.

https://www.gov.uk/alcohol-young-people-law

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on February 10, 2023, 09:58:08 PM
I actually made myself watch the Piers Morgan interview with Sasha because I knew he would try his hardest and then some to persuade/make/trick her into saying that Harry was a terrible and disgusting person. Well she didn?t. He tried every way he could and in spite of the slight bit of criticism of Harry not warning her about appearing in his book (which I think he should have if he intending to write about the event) Sasha remained casual, quite lighthearted about it and made it clear that H had been her friend and they had had a lot of fun together. So Piers was left with nothing.

And Sasha was clearly joking about Meghan. And we don?t know whether Harry was 16 or 17 at the time. His birthday is at the latter end of the year, in September, don?t know when hers was. Don?t know the date of the event.

And Just one other little detail. If Harry was a regular drinker at that pub, whether he was 16 or 17, the landlord should not have been serving him drinks. He was under age, he knew it, William, who was in the pub at the time knew it and the Princes? RPOs knew it, and so presumably did the bar staff.

https://www.gov.uk/alcohol-young-people-law

Definitely agree with the bolded section that the landlord should not have been serving underage drinkers. The legal age for drinking in the UK and the majority of Europe is 18, so it was just going to be a couple of years until Harry would have been a legal paying customer. 

Now as to the RPOs' responsibility, it appears to me that they had a good deal of latitude with the brothers during their adolescence and adulthood. From what I understand  they were only to step in if there was an immediate danger to their charges. I'm guessing that Charles decided to have his sons treated by their security personnel in a similar manner that he and his siblings were granted. Based upon what I've read it seems that most young royals or the children of high ranking public figures ie POTUS children, their security personnel give them similar treatment.

TLLK

We've reached 15 pages so it's time to close this thread and open another one.