All About The Percy Family

Started by SophieChloe, June 29, 2013, 06:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieChloe

Old thread here : The Percy Family : Part 4

Please continue my lovelies :   :friends:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Koala

Any info on George's gfs? Present or former (besides the Pippa connection of course).

I am wondering what team he plays on....

Limabeany

His only known girlfriend seems to be Pippa... :blank: Maybe he is insecure and shy around girls?  :sneeze:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

port_fan

Or maybe he's just incredible private and discreet

Koala

Could be either, but I was wondering what info we do have.

Limabeany

I can't think of any logical reason for someone like him to be so discreet only Pippa has ever been known...  :sneeze:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Koala

Yeah, I agree with that.  He's not that famous that the avg. Briton would know who he was. And his love life wouldn't really make headlines unless it was pretty "scandalous".  The future Baron Brabourne has many issues (drugs) and he barely makes the news so why would George?

Maybe press attention embarrasses him but then why hang out with Pippa?  Curiouser and curiouser is the case of George.

anitalalala

There have been rumours here i think baout he being gay..and i say i believ all possibilitys even being a hufe fan of him..those who knows me knows i adore percy...but i do think fhat the more reliable thing is wah port fan has said...me thinks hes very private honetslly...
But yeah it raised doubts..is normal and i actually find it very funny that u have asked this koala...
Coz yeah is something that people ends up talking about..coz for years now and no gf...it is weird..espcially in thsic ricle where everuyone dates someone..anyway...
But who knows....he seems to ve very discreet and shy and to worjk a lot and travel a lot..dont think his focus is on his personal life..thats the impression it passes anyway

mirrormaze

At Katie's wedding he left the church with Melissa on one arm and a pretty blonde girl wearing a blue and purple dress on the other. And that's it. Apart from Pips of course!

I remember a little blurb somewhere (maybe from The Times?) that described him as 'too badly dressed to be gay' so there's that. Who knows? Posh British men quite often come across as being rather effete. I think he's just private and mixes with other private types in his circle.

port_fan

George seems to be a very private person and also quite shy. Honestly, we know nothing about the guy, except that he's friends with Pippa, works in geothermal energy, has climbed the Shard and hates raw ginger. We never saw a girl with thim at those events like weddings, maybe he doesn't have a serious girlfriend, which doesn't mean he passes his nights alone, he could indeed have huge success with the ladies and change girl every month. And since he doesn't consider it serious, he doesn't bring them to those events. Honestly we know nothing and I don't find it weird. After all, what do we know about other guys: JJ, for example, apart from dating Pippa, who else has he dated? We don't know. Tom Inskip used to date that ginger girl, Lara I think. We haven't seen them together for years. Are they still together? Does he have another girlfriend? Is he on celibacy? We don't know. And what about Guy Pelly? Things ended with Susanna Warren quite some years ago. Who followed? We don't know. And Arthur Landon? Wasn't he finished with Charlotte Cohen (is it her name?)? Has he been single? We don't know.
Honestly, people can keep it private if they wish so. Harry and Cressida being the proof. And there's nothing weird with it.
It's just our desire to know that makes us think too much about it...

EDIT: BTW, I thought it was confirmed some time ago that Pippa and George never dated.

Koala

There actually are a lot of details about all of those guys you mentioned. Details or whispers about ex gfs and so on.  I don't particularly care about any of them so I don't know the details but there is news.  Also, George's family is more high profile because the Pippa and Chelsy connections are stronger.  So I think it's different.  Anyway, maybe he's simply a homebody.

Limabeany

Quote from: Koala on July 01, 2013, 02:05:46 AM
There actually are a lot of details about all of those guys you mentioned. Details or whispers about ex gfs and so on.  I don't particularly care about any of them so I don't know the details but there is news.  Also, George's family is more high profile because the Pippa and Chelsy connections are stronger.  So I think it's different.  Anyway, maybe he's simply a homebody.

:goodpost:

He could be a Gregorian Monk wanna-be on a momentary Middleton-sponsored detour from his true calling...  :happy18: He is the most high-profile blue-blooded friend they have, it's more mysterious than rational.  :knit:

anitalalala

OT has anyone heard about isabella musgrave being engaged..i was about to open na topic for it..but im not sure if its been posted and i missed it...so i did not...am i mad or this proceeds for real????Just seen this...Is it for real..didnt even knew she was dating anyone... :eyes:

Peerage News: Galliers-Pratt/Musgrave engagement

Anyway about percy i agree and disagree boths posts make sense...he is indeed way more in evidence than any of the other guyrs..and we do hear about this others guys..not all the time but from time to time yeah...
But anywya he can be dating someone and nooone knows..it is possible...his brother is very low profile..so are most of the aristo guys and girls...people can actually keep theyre lifes in provate when they wnat to...
is only middletons and now clathorpes with this bransons link that seems to have all theyre lifes and detaisla botu it on media constantlly...
All others can maanage to basically keep all in secret when they wnat to... :shrug:

To be honets i dont know..im one who thinks that so far we would have heard of something someone..i mean...i dont know...
Me thinks or jes very shy and has toruble wotjh womens or hes really discreet or hes gay...and obviouslly this issues are taboo who knows...
Well know very sooon besides me think as it looks like is way more about to happen that max will marry before him  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that will giev a lot to ralk about  :hmm: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U know what hes just waiting for me... :vday2: :blowkiss:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Limabeany

Quote from: anitalalala on July 01, 2013, 03:08:24 AM

That's my favorite theory!  :yesss: :ww: :hearts:

anitalalala

:yesss: :yesss:  :happy20:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DaFluffs

Quote from: anitalalala on July 01, 2013, 03:08:24 AM

:wed:

Koala

For what it's worth, the younger Percy brother is dating some german/euro princess (not a real princess with diplomatic status like Madeleine of Sweden--but from a noble family).  I can't remember her name but I read about it--so his low profile is not that low.

missbliss

I posted what I believe is a picture of Princess Nora here

The Percy Family : Part 4

The Northumberland Gazette saw them together at the Dowager Duchess' memorial last year and must have asked about and found her name because it was that local paper which broke the news about them dating.

As for George - I mentioned in an earlier message that there is a young man,born in 1984, with curly blond hair who is the heir to an ancient dukedom, a castle and other houses and great wealth.  He is George's second cousin, Walter Earl of Dalkeith, heir to the Duke of Buccleuch (the Duke of Northumberland's first cousin).  What do we know of his girlfriends, what has been reported?  Nothing.

If you are not a regular part of the Tatler crowd, or one of Prince Harry's or William's besties, or a member of the Anstruther Gough Calthrope Bonas Branson crew, ( and George is not a member of any of these groups) you can fly under the radar of the press if you want to.  And I suspect he wants to.  I really think his time with Pippa after the breakup was "good friend and shoulder  to cry on" time.  You don't see them together much anymore since she has a steady boyfriend now and is not crying on any shoulders.

Besides,  George may be waiting for a certain Brazilian cutie!  Right Anitalalala?  :blowkiss:

anitalalala

:yesss: :yesss: :happy17:
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:l

missbliss

More picture from the Northumberland Gazette, which only publishes on Thursday.  And I was right about Princess Nora - looks like her tow sisters, Antonia and Theresa were there too!

SLIDESHOW: Alnwick Wedding - Royal Guests - Local News - Northumberland Gazette

And the duchesses mother was there as well- and Lord James and his very attractive young family.  And Lady Victoria and her daughter who is married to an Arab sheikh.

SLIDESHOW: Alnwick Wedding - The Family - Local News - Northumberland Gazette

Double post auto-merged: July 04, 2013, 07:26:10 PM

That is to say Princess Nora's two sisters, not tow sisters - blame the iPad!  :happy:

anitalalala

Thanx for the links miss...very nice pics  :wink: :blowkiss:
Now we know whos the guy with the glasses besides the duches the whole time was..the designer  :clap:
I was wondering who he was and why he was there maybe somoene very importante..well there it is.,. :lol: :lol: :lol:

anitalalala

U know one thing ive noticed..the women in the group with the yorks and theyre bfs..and cressida is Arthur landons mom me thinks..the women in the grey dress with ..well things..i dont know how to say it in english..im pretty sure is his mom...princess catalina of lalalalala...

port_fan

Which woman? Can you post the link? And what led you to believe that?

anitalalala

She dont show uo in the pics thats why i havent payed attention before...but in vídeos u can see her walking with them..actually for her age me thinsk shes 70 or something she looks amazing me thinks actually..
Is the same women em thinks ive seen private pics of her and inm sure is her just havent noticed before coz well it dont show in pics only in the vídeos...around 03:00
Did Chelsy Steal The Show? Harry's Ex Turns Heads At Wedding - YouTube

Desmond O'Neill Features :: Left to right, HRH THE ARCHDUCHESS RODOLPHE OF AUSTRIA and MRS TIMOTHY LANDON (Princess Esterhazy) at a party in London on

Found this pic of thsi couple..old but never seen it anyway ;)
Love this couple theres some great vibe coming from both me thinska nyway...is not even about them as a couple but as individuals...i guess..anyway...im a fan whathever  <_< :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desmond O'Neill Features :: THOMAS VAN STRAUBENZEE and LADY MELISSA PERCY at the Warner Music Group Post Brit Awards Party in Association with Samsung