The Percy Family : Part 4

Started by SophieChloe, January 18, 2013, 08:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotWaitieKatie

Tom Inskip was there. In one of the pictures with the groomsmen walking out heading to the church in a big group, he is in the back. :)
Just because you can.....Does not mean that you should.

port_fan

I think Tom Inskip was an usher too, no?

missbliss

I think he was, there was quite a gang of them!

Here is some video which has not, I think, been posted yet.   You can see Melissa greeting Chelsy, Katie, George, Max and her mother.  In the other one you can see the York princesses greeting folks, including a young lady with a floral headpiece and a yellow dress, who I believe is Princess Nora, Max's girlfriend.
Princess Nora Oettingen-Spielberg. This girl is right behind the York/Cressida group as they walk to the church.  She gives Eugenie a hug.

Duke and Duchess of Northumberland | Tyne Tees - ITV News

This girl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/ladyn56/noraoet_zps9ebcf2e8.jpg

Double post auto-merged: June 29, 2013, 03:59:43 PM

If you go to Newscom.com and type in Percy wedding, you can see Tom Inskip in the back in some of the pics of the gang of groomsmen coming out of the castle

Double post auto-merged: June 29, 2013, 04:00:12 PM

He's wearing a completely grey morning suit

anitalalala

Thanx for all the links miss  :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I liked noras from the first time u posted a pic...someti-me ago u posted something about her...and shes a very pretty lady...dont like her at the wedding snyway...loved her dress and the colors but not the hair...the women in red looks great anyway... :nod:

I saw him tom..thanx for all the pics i gues sive seen him before but didnt just payed attention... :doh:
He Always looks the same by the way never changes  :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont think he ever cuts his hair anyway  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U can see arthir and his mom at the second vĂ­deo..while eugenie and bea holds the guests..obviouslly he was with Jacobi...as i presumed..but now we can see him..finally  :banana:

Eri

The wedding looked EPIC !!!  :clap: Everyone looked so happy and you can tell how much this couple loves one another !!!  :vday2:

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me