Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

*looks into a 🔮 * Predict an engagement of these two middle-aged lovebirds in 2017.  :hehe:

Yale

Quote from: michelle0187 on December 18, 2016, 04:11:01 AM
Quote from: Eri on December 16, 2016, 11:46:41 AM
So she is already gone? How is this gonna work out? It can't ... this is shaping into being Chelsy part 2 ... those two will break up the minute they spend more than 10 Days together ...

Apparently she has some experience with long distance relationships but I can see her clinging to him whenever she can get a chance to. I doubt they've spent 10  consequtive days together. Good luck to her trying to turn it into something serious. No matter how the media wants it. It is like the same long distance relationship with Chelsy but worst. He prefers sa over toronto and his close  friends liked chelsy and she didn't wait a century to meet kate, will and charles. Another good luck to her with that. I wonder if she can afford to live in london for a couple months and find work. How can anyone expect this can last  few more months.

How do you know how much time these two have actually spent together? These two were dating months before the world discovered it.  And you all need to really stop being so judgmental.  I am sick of some of you attacking this girl with nothing to base it on. You have no idea what she can afford and what she can't and so on.

Curryong

Quote from: Izabella on December 18, 2016, 04:22:09 AM
*looks into a 🔮 * Predict an engagement of these two middle-aged lovebirds in 2017.  :hehe:

Oy, that is very hurtful to those of us over a certain age!  :D Your thirties isn't middle age.
And yes, I do think there's more likely than not to be an engagement followed by a marriage in 2017. Harry wants children so they're not likely to hang around waiting for years on end.

Double post auto-merged: December 18, 2016, 04:59:17 AM

Actually I can remember a lot of speculation at the time as to when Chelsy met Charles, Will etc. Because of geographical reasons  I think it was a matter of months not weeks. Will was at uni at the time Chelsy and Harry met, and wasnt around a lot, so Charles probably met her first. We don't know whether Meghan has now met Charles and Cam at least.

Yale

Quote from: Curryong on December 18, 2016, 04:52:18 AM

Oy, that is very hurtful to those of us over a certain age!  :D Your thirties isn't middle age.
And yes, I do think there's more likely than not to be an engagement followed by a marriage in 2017. Harry wants children so they're not likely to hang around waiting for years on end.

Actually I can remember a lot of speculation at the time as to when Chelsy met Charles, Will etc. Because of geographical reasons  I think it was a matter of months not weeks. Will was at uni at the time Chelsy and Harry met, and wasnt around a lot, so Charles probably met her first. We don't know whether Meghan has now met Charles and Cam at least.

I was thinking the same thing about the middle aged comment myself.  Being in your 30's is not middle aged. LOL!!

Izabella

michelle0187

Quote from: Yale on December 18, 2016, 04:47:52 AM
Quote from: michelle0187 on December 18, 2016, 04:11:01 AM
Quote from: Eri on December 16, 2016, 11:46:41 AM
So she is already gone? How is this gonna work out? It can't ... this is shaping into being Chelsy part 2 ... those two will break up the minute they spend more than 10 Days together ...

Apparently she has some experience with long distance relationships but I can see her clinging to him whenever she can get a chance to. I doubt they've spent 10  consequtive days together. Good luck to her trying to turn it into something serious. No matter how the media wants it. It is like the same long distance relationship with Chelsy but worst. He prefers sa over toronto and his close  friends liked chelsy and she didn't wait a century to meet kate, will and charles. Another good luck to her with that. I wonder if she can afford to live in london for a couple months and find work. How can anyone expect this can last  few more months.

How do you know how much time these two have actually spent together? These two were dating months before the world discovered it.  And you all need to really stop being so judgmental.  I am sick of some of you attacking this girl with nothing to base it on. You have no idea what she can afford and what she can't and so on.

Dating for months yet it's still in the early stages?

Curryong

The article says perceptions about age are very much with the observer and I can believe that. When I was 18 I though everyone over 30 was middle aged and my parents seemed ancient. Everyone over 60 in my eyes would have been ready for an old folks home! As you get older these views change!

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: Cat00 on December 13, 2016, 03:19:46 PM
Meghan is the typical middle-class woman, knows to cook, take care of a house,  Set up a Christmas Tree... quite unlike Harry's exes who should not know fry an egg :hehe: :hehe: These little things in life, must be fascinating Harry.

Yes. They were also fascinating to  PW   provided by K and her  family.

Yale

I think Harry and Meghan have already gone on their vacation. For the last 2 days or so the new outlets have been making up stories about them, some of false or past or uninteresting pointless articles. They have been no sightings of her or Harry nor of her leaving London.

Harry IS a master at out smarting the press. I think they're on vacation and have been for the last two or three days.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on December 18, 2016, 04:52:18 AM

If Harry is serious about Meghan then he'll introduce her to his family. However he does have to consider if Meghan is ready to be introduced to them as well. Meeting the parents is always an important step in a relationship, it's easier to meet the siblings IMHO.

Cat00

^^^^
I also think they spent the whole week together somewhere, it's been a week since Meghan has post nothing on instagran

Yale

Quote from: Cat00 on December 18, 2016, 04:33:48 PM

^^^^
I also think they spent the whole week together somewhere, it's been a week since Meghan has post nothing on instagran

Yep!  They are on their vacation!! They gave reporters the slip again!! Go Harry!!

Ya know, I was thinking Harry just use midnight January 1st to propose if not on this romantic vacation?  We'll see!

Think about it, Harry pulling out that ring box and proposing just as the clock strikes midnight.  SO ROMANTIC!!

Curryong

If they've been on a break somewhere, and I agree they probably have, it's been since the 12th Dec as the CC had it that Harry received Sir Keith Mills, the Chairman of Invictus Games at KP, and since their theatre outing, of course.

Karen17

Meghan brings up a lot of red flags, she is going to make Heather Mills look like an amateur. Harry and Chelsy need to put their pride aside, stop playing games and start talking before it's too late.

LadyLenox

Harry and Chelsy are never getting back together and if we're being honest he won't get a more better looking girl than Meghan.I'm still confused on how he even got her in the first place...I'm not saying he is ugly but she is out of his league looks wise but it's love and it blinds you! Also come on,35 is not middle aged...Isn't that 42-45? In America it is...I'm only 22 but that really hurt my feelings for some reason :( Oh well,it's all a guess! Wherever Harry and Meghan are they are quiet and happy so,so am I!!!

michelle0187

LadyLenox

Apparently Meghan's nephew has said they playfully call each other "Husband" and "Wife".

Kinkade

Quote from: Karen17 on December 18, 2016, 09:46:15 PM
Meghan brings up a lot of red flags, she is going to make Heather Mills look like an amateur.

I think this statement is the mother of all foreshadowings!  :nod: :hehe: :nod: :hehe:

LadyLenox

Ummm...I don't work for ENews...If you are one of those people in denial when even facts are presented why are you even posting on here accusing people of making things up...Just don't say anything at all especially if you make that type of ridiculous claim that I wrote the article..Click the link and the writer is listed,that simple? This isn't the forum for what you are trying to start...

Yale

Quote from: LadyLenox on December 19, 2016, 04:38:40 AM
Ummm...I don't work for ENews...If you are one of those people in denial when even facts are presented why are you even posting on here accusing people of making things up...Just don't say anything at all especially if you make that type of ridiculous claim that I wrote the article..Click the link and the writer is listed,that simple? This isn't the forum for what you are trying to start...

You saved me from having to say it myself. Thank you!  I think most are jealous of Meghan.  She has got the world most wanted bachelor and not them.

And he was the one who pursued her!!

Curryong

Quote from: LadyLenox on December 19, 2016, 03:55:44 AM
Apparently Meghan's nephew has said they playfully call each other "Husband" and "Wife".

Meghan's nephew, along with the half-brother and almost certainly the half-sister Samantha (who can't make up her mind as to whether Meghan is Saint Diana 2 or Demon Meg the social climber) probably haven't seen their half relative in about 15 years or more. You can tell that as that side of the family seem have no snaps of her as an adult at all. So I would say the comment about Meghan and Harry calling each other 'hubby' and 'wifey' is imaginary.

I don't know whether the nephew really did say it, but in fact it does sound suspiciously like an article I once read in the early years of the Chelsy/Harry relationship. In that article it was stated that Chelsy referred to herself as 'wifey' when texting Harry. It sounded so unlike the Chelsy Davy portrayed in the media that I've always remembered it, though it must be now well over a decade since I read it. So I guess old stories sometimes get trawled through by journos and re-dressed up in new clothes and repeated again and again as the years go by.

michelle0187

Sounds like Yale helped you write the article as well. I'd live to know who are these "insiders" are.

Telling posters they're jealous isn't an accusation thats perfectly fine for the forum. perhaps this isn't the forum for anyone who believes they're entitled to name calling. And for the record, I was joking.