Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

Quote from: Trudie on December 02, 2016, 01:20:32 PM
^ Well lets go back in history here a bit Eri Diana was never seen in public with Charles pre engagement either yet he still married her now didn't he?
In the age of Twitter and Instagram? Really? He has never been even sighted with her ... ever ... that is weird to say the least ... doesn't seem like someone he is very involved with to me ...

Jennifer

QuotePrince Harry receives declaration of love on Caribbean tour as Prince William comments on Meghan Markle statement

Prince Harry's appeal is certainly far-reaching! The 32-year-old came face-to-face with one of his biggest female fans during a visit to Vermont Village in Saint Vincent on Saturday, as part of his two-week-long tour of the Caribbean. Avis Collins, 54, couldn't contain her excitement as she met with the royal. "Love you," she exclaimed, smiling and holding his hand, to which Harry reciprocated, "Love you!" According to the Mirror, which shared a video of the exchange, Avis also asked one of their reporters to give her phone number to the charming prince.

Of course, Avis is sadly out of luck; Harry confirmed his romance with American actress Meghan Markle in an official – and unprecedented – statement released on 8 November.

Read more:
Prince Harry receives declaration of love in Saint Vincent
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Cat00

^^

George Clooney is as famous as Harry and he was only seen with his current wife, 1 year after the beginning of the dating and soon after he gave the ring to her and in a few months they were married. This is what will happen to Harry and Meghan  :hug: :hug:

Double post auto-merged: December 02, 2016, 03:29:56 PM

The funniest thing is that Harry assumed over for the whole world that is dating her. Why would he do it if it was just a simple affair? For me who keeps saying that they are not together, or want to irritate or have mental problems :wacko:

Trudie

So they haven' been seen in public together she lives in Canada he in London. While Meghan was in London Harry was busy making appearances at Remembrance ceremonies Meghan is not engaged yet to him so her attendance wasn't required. Oh and Eri back in the day the print papers were in overtime trying to get pictures of Charles and Diana together no twitter or social media required. Harry and Meghan will become public when they want to not because you are demanding it Eri.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on December 02, 2016, 12:28:31 PM
It doesn't seem she is made of "hard stuff" to me ... she made Harry put that ignorant statement out there whining about things I haven't seen her suffer from ... she is either a whiner who can't take the heat or an attention seeker who knows using the "race card" is the only way she can get Harry's attention ... too bad he won't be caught dead in public with her though ...

I don't see her as using the race card. Her ethnic background is known and is part of  her biography.  Harry is interested in her and cares for her.  He made a public statement about her indicating she is his girlfriend. Hardly a sign that he does not like her. He would rush ahead of Cressida and never publicly referred to her as GF.

Cat00

Quote from: sandy on December 02, 2016, 05:27:03 PM
Quote from: Eri on December 02, 2016, 12:28:31 PM
It doesn't seem she is made of "hard stuff" to me ... she made Harry put that ignorant statement out there whining about things I haven't seen her suffer from ... she is either a whiner who can't take the heat or an attention seeker who knows using the "race card" is the only way she can get Harry's attention ... too bad he won't be caught dead in public with her though ...

I don't see her as using the race card. Her ethnic background is known and is part of  her biography.  Harry is interested in her and cares for her.  He made a public statement about her indicating she is his girlfriend. Hardly a sign that he does not like her. He would rush ahead of Cressida and never publicly referred to her as GF.

it is true  :D :D :D :D

Eri

Quote from: Trudie on December 02, 2016, 03:45:11 PM
So they haven' been seen in public together she lives in Canada he in London. While Meghan was in London Harry was busy making appearances at Remembrance ceremonies Meghan is not engaged yet to him so her attendance wasn't required. Oh and Eri back in the day the print papers were in overtime trying to get pictures of Charles and Diana together no twitter or social media required. Harry and Meghan will become public when they want to not because you are demanding it Eri.
You are making my point though ... those two are hardly at the same place at the same time ... the whole Summer he traveled and was in Africa while according to her Instagram she never was in London ... the story now is they got together in September but the issue with that is that she wasn't in London in September again according to her Instagram and if that is true Liz won't certainly allow him to marry someone he meet in September ... some are being absurd ... if he is ever seen with this woman I am willing to change my name into Jennifer Lopez ... as for Cressida she didn't need a statement the man was proud to be seen with her in public at public events one of them being what he calls "work" ... Megan is still to top that ...

HistoryGirl

Instagram isn't always a good tell of where a person is at a particular time. Famous people especially sometimes wait a while to post things just so strangers don't know their whereabouts.

Trudie

I read that they have been together since June and they could have gotten together anywhere under the radar not just Canada or London Meghan has done charity work in Africa as well it is possible they spent some part of the summer there so Eri your speculation is moot IMO both have the resources to travel where ever they want to spend time alone together.

Eri

^ June , September ... it doesn't matter ... something tells me he won't see her ever again let alone anything else that will never happen ... Harry will spend the Holidays with Chuck, Liz , Will and Kate ... Megan is through ...

Curryong

Harry and Meghan were spotted together at Soho House in Gloucestershire in June, the first time they were seen together by people not in their circle. It was just after Piers Morgan caught up with Meghan for drinks and a chat in London. (They had been  Twitter buddies for some time after Meghan followed him on his Twitter Page and agreed on his stance on guns in the US.) Piers later congratulated himself on knowing Meghan in a piece in a London newspaper. IMO Camilla Tominey, (the journalist who broke the Harry/Meghan romance story), heard rumours of this UK visit and a subsequent visit to the US by Harry in the July and investigated further.

I believe Harry is very fond of his family and will spend Xmas with them all at Sandringham. As for he and Meghan being through, not one journalist travelling with him on the Caribbean tour believes that's so or has come out and said so. Most are plumping for them taking a holiday break together in December.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on December 02, 2016, 05:57:28 PM
Quote from: Trudie on December 02, 2016, 03:45:11 PM
You are making my point though ... those two are hardly at the same place at the same time ... the whole Summer he traveled and was in Africa while according to her Instagram she never was in London ... the story now is they got together in September but the issue with that is that she wasn't in London in September again according to her Instagram and if that is true Liz won't certainly allow him to marry someone he meet in September ... some are being absurd ... if he is ever seen with this woman I am willing to change my name into Jennifer Lopez ... as for Cressida she didn't need a statement the man was proud to be seen with her in public at public events one of them being what he calls "work" ... Megan is still to top that ...

Proudly seen with her? I disagree with that, he looked uncomfortable rushing ahead. In some photos she looked ticked off with him. I think Cressida would not have minded having Harry call her his girlfriend.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on December 02, 2016, 11:44:57 PM
Harry and Meghan were spotted together at Soho House in Gloucestershire in June, the first time they were seen together by people not in their circle. It was just after Piers Morgan caught up with Meghan for drinks and a chat in London. (They had been  Twitter buddies for some time after Meghan followed him on his Twitter Page and agreed on his stance on guns in the US.) Piers later congratulated himself on knowing Meghan in a piece in a London newspaper. IMO Camilla Tominey, (the journalist who broke the Harry/Meghan romance story), heard rumours of this UK visit and a subsequent visit to the US by Harry in the July and investigated further.

I believe Harry is very fond of his family and will spend Xmas with them all at Sandringham. As for he and Meghan being through, not one journalist travelling with him on the Caribbean tour believes that's so or has come out and said so. Most are plumping for them taking a holiday break together in December.  :goodpost:

Cat00

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle wraps up for grocery run in Toronto | Daily Mail Online

What is she doing in Canada? The recordings of the "Suits" are over. Will Harry find her there in the next few days? :wink:

Double post auto-merged: December 03, 2016, 05:19:10 PM

Proudly seen with Cressida?  :blank: :blank:This photo proves otherwise :lol: :lol: :lol: :hehe: :hehe:.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/24/article-2347677-1A7A4603000005DC-408_634x522.jpg

By the way, Cressida is so elegant, walks scratching her private parts  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eri

^ It seems she is wearing Harry's cloths as they stayed over night at the wedding they were attending and she wasn't prepared ... that seems to be the issue not her touching anything ... I wouldn't get into a competition with Cressida as Megan would loose hands down as say whatever you want but the man was willing to be photographed with her for two Years while I doubt he will be ever seen with Megan ... Megan is his transition girl indicating he is willing to have a serious girlfriend ... that serious girlfriend will be a younger version of Cressida/Chelsy and he will be actually be seen with her in public or at least be sighted with her by someone in the area of Instagram and Twitter ...

Trudie

^ Actually they look like her own clothes not his and she isn't all the happy to be seen with him at least he has a smile.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on December 03, 2016, 08:31:53 PM
^ It seems she is wearing Harry's cloths as they stayed over night at the wedding they were attending and she wasn't prepared ... that seems to be the issue not her touching anything ... I wouldn't get into a competition with Cressida as Megan would loose hands down as say whatever you want but the man was willing to be photographed with her for two Years while I doubt he will be ever seen with Megan ... Megan is his transition girl indicating he is willing to have a serious girlfriend ... that serious girlfriend will be a younger version of Cressida/Chelsy and he will be actually be seen with her in public or at least be sighted with her by someone in the area of Instagram and Twitter ...

There are no "winners" or "losers" here. Harry and Cressida broke up. They both moved on. Meghan and Harry are dating. You can't state as fact that she is his "transition" girl. I don't think Cressida would think that photograph of them together is "romantic." He walks ahead of her, again.

Cat00

I think we should forget about Cressida, obviously Harry never liked her, just the way he treated her ... it was almost a scorn. It was just a pastime and I think, today he not even remember that her exists. Only a few blind fans still dream that He one day return to her. His girlfriend today is Meghan.

Trudie

@ Cat there was absolutely no chemistry, with Cressida and Harry every picture I saw of them together both looked totally uncomfortable unlike during his relationship with Chelsy or Flee.

Cat00

^
Yes it's true! With Chelsy it was different, we realized that there was feeling of both parts and also chemistry  :)

Eri

Quote from: Cat00 on December 04, 2016, 02:33:19 PM
I think we should forget about Cressida, obviously Harry never liked her, just the way he treated her ... it was almost a scorn. It was just a pastime and I think, today he not even remember that her exists. Only a few blind fans still dream that He one day return to her. His girlfriend today is Meghan.
The only one mentioning Cressida has been you ... she has happily returned to her richer , more attractive , younger ex ... no one is dreaming of anything ... if anything is you who is dreaming if you think Harry will ever be seen with Megan let alone anything else ...

Izabella

Meanwhile, She dresses her pup in a cape like Captain Britain (Source:People).  :lol: The  girl has baby fever...the clock is ticking.

Cat00

Quote from: Eri on December 04, 2016, 07:29:28 PM
The only one mentioning Cressida has been you ... she has happily returned to her richer , more attractive , younger ex ... no one is dreaming of anything ... if anything is you who is dreaming if you think Harry will ever be seen with Megan let alone anything else ...

Your comment is ridiculous as always. Everyone knows here that you are sick for Cressida and we mention her because you always put her in the middle of the matter. Richer than Meghan she may be, now more attractive is her opinion. I find Meghan much more attractive, more charming, more radiant than dull Cressida .... and the fact that she is older is what must have attracted Harry. He is now with a real woman, not a silly girl, infantile, futile, dull, failed actress ..., And who has no elegance and education, sloppy

Yale

Quote from: Cat00 on December 05, 2016, 02:16:43 AM
Quote from: Eri on December 04, 2016, 07:29:28 PM

Your comment is ridiculous as always. Everyone knows here that you are sick for Cressida and we mention her because you always put her in the middle of the matter. Richer than Meghan she may be, now more attractive is her opinion. I find Meghan much more attractive, more charming, more radiant than dull Cressida .... and the fact that she is older is what must have attracted Harry. He is now with a real woman, not a silly girl, infantile, futile, dull, failed actress ..., And who has no elegance and education, sloppy

Meghan is educated from a top university in the US.  She is successful professionally with her acting career and her side business which is fashion I think?  She got more going for than most of the women in the royal family.  Everything she has she has earned.

Ya know I thought Kate would become much more popular than she is. But she's not really.  If Meghan joins the royal, she will become the most popular  and everyone will want to see her all the time, her and Harry.

Eri

She doesn't seem to mind the nasty paps on her latest pap stroll ... she is reduced to making her poor dog pose on Instagram with a Union Jack shirt as Harry is still to be seen with her in public ... poor Megan ... you can tell she hates the attention ... but she is the only type of woman Prince Dim can pull ...