George general chat

Started by Windsor, July 22, 2013, 07:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on April 16, 2021, 04:15:03 PM
*[The Queen] has always been incredibly loving towards the children. I can see it now with George and Charlotte. She is very doting on them and likes to keep an eye on them. Particularly Charlotte. She is fascinated by what Charlotte gets up to.*

- Prince William speaking about how hands on The Queen is as a grandmother (2016)

Credit: willandKate tumblr
That is so sweet!  I'm so glad that HM has more time to enjoy her youngest grands and her great grands. It isn't everyone that has great memories of their great grandmothers or great grandfathers, but these children are fortunate and do. 

Macrobug67

A place to chat about Georgie

wannable

Kate Middleton and Prince William told Prince George he will one day be King 'around his seventh birthday' and began to explain what his life of 'service and duty' will involve, royal author claims

NEW In a new chapter of his updated book Battle of Brothers, released today, royal author Robert Lacey told how William and Kate, both 39, wanted to broach the subject at a 'controlled moment of their choice'.

Princess Cassandra

It must make him feel more comfortable about it, knowing that his father is in the same position.  It's hard to believe they were able to keep the school children or even their cousins from mentioning it to him, but if they were successful I'm happy that they were able to be the ones to explain, and in the way that they wanted to.

PrincessOfPeace

I read not that long ago Lady Louise didn't know her grandmother was the 'Queen' until relatively recently.

TudorQueen

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on June 24, 2021, 07:40:21 PM
I read not that long ago Lady Louise didn't know her grandmother was the 'Queen' until relatively recently.

Louise would have been around George's age likely.

She was 12 when her mother revealed that Louise only knew her grandmother was queen 'a few years before'

https://www.everythingzoomer.com/arts-entertainment/stars-royals/2016/05/11/lady-louise-didnt-know-grandmother-was-queen-elizabeth/

With Louise its even easier to understand. She wouldnt have been over recognized when she was younger. Her classmates likely didnt associate her with 'one of those people on the balcony' for those years.

Even with George its the same. Not too many little kids follow royalty other then maybe the Queen. George would just be George to them.I highly doubt he didn't already know he was royal as he attends events (Louise had a lot more private life). But knowing he is a future king and what that means is different.

Macrobug67

Emily Nash
@emynash
?
2m
Big moment for Prince George as he joins William and Kate at Wembley! Singing the national anthem: #ENGGER  #DukeandDuchessofCambridge

https://twitter.com/emynash/status/1409904838767435790

Love George?s Big Kid jacket and tie

wannable

Macrobug67

He looks so cute singing the national anthem.

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

Thank you for sharing the videos and photos of the Cambridges at the match today.

PrincessOfPeace

Must be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. I noticed George was watching himself on the big screen 😂

sara8150

The nation holds its breath: England grinds to a halt as Euros clash with old rivals Germany | Daily Mail Online

Kate Middleton joins Prince William to watch England's Euro 2020 clash against Germany at Wembley | Daily Mail Online

Euro 2020: Princes Harry and George and Kate Middleton watch England victory over Germany at Wembley | Daily Mail Online

Prince George Attends Euro 2020 Game with Kate Middleton, Prince William | PEOPLE.com

Kate Middleton, Prince George and Prince William cheer on England team at Wembley - live updates | HELLO!

Kate Middleton wows in symbolic look for surprise Euros appearance | HELLO!

WATCH: Prince George sing God Save the Queen at Wembley Stadium with Kate Middleton | HELLO!

Prince George melts hearts as young royal sings national anthem at England-Germany clash | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kate Middleton pictures at England-Germany with Prince George and William excite fans | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kate and Wills both at the England match - who was looking after Charlotte and Louis? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Stay with nanny Maria

Prince George puzzles royal fans with 'unofficial' tie at England game | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George, Charlotte and Louis: Will they all be at Wembley if England reach final? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Charlotte and Louis stay home with nanny Maria

Prince George hailed as England's 'lucky royal charm' after his appearance at Wembley | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George rolls eyes during God Save the Queen - royal fans tickled | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George puzzles royal fans with 'unofficial' tie at England game | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William latest news: Duke throws hands in air as England BEATS Germany ? pictures | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

William and Kate Middleton at England v Germany in first football game as couple - Mirror Online

Prince William ecstatic and George beams with joy as England thrash Germany 2-0 - Mirror Online

Prince George, Kate and William join the Beckhams and Ed Sheeran to cheer on England in Euros 2020

Prince George attends the England vs Germany match alongside William and Catherine ? Royal Central

wannable

I love they all using FA ties.

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on June 29, 2021, 07:29:05 PM
Prince George cheers on England at his first ever international match ? Metro
It was interesting to learn that Prince George was referred to as a lucky charm.   
Has the Press already decided who his wife will be?

TLLK

Regarding a future wife, I have not read anything from the media.

Amabel2

Quote from: TLLK on June 29, 2021, 10:58:18 PM
Regarding a future wife, I have not read anything from the media.
he's a bit young for that sort of speculation, isn't he?

Macrobug67

Just a bit.  Maybe we should the poor kid get through puberty and acne first

wannable

I took the question of 'has the Press already decided who his wife will be'? as a joke. Only because LF used Caps in the P for press...

Amabel2

Yes I expect it was a joke.  All the same, there has been so much sadness for a lot of royals caused by the press going "who will he marry".. Maybe it is something that needs to vanish from royal gossip columns

Macrobug67

https://twitter.com/mayleenramey/status/1410273773601841167

This person had a run in with George and Kate.   George zoomed past her on his bike, Kate right behind and the poor Security guy trying to keep up.  :P

sara8150

Kate's strict bedtime rule with Prince George will stop him from attending royal events | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Articles says Prince George wouldn?t join his parents to bond premiere due ages till George turned 18-21 years old and he had school in the morning for god sake he is 8 years old not during school years not under his parents watch

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sara8150 on September 21, 2021, 06:39:24 PM
Kate's strict bedtime rule with Prince George will stop him from attending royal events | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Articles says Prince George wouldn?t join his parents to bond premiere due ages till George turned 18-21 years old and he had school in the morning for god sake he is 8 years old not during school years not under his parents watch
I agree with her. A healthy routine includes the right amount of sleep, and kids need more sleep than adults. Thanks to his parents George and his siblings are learning the right priorities and the importance of taking good care of themselves. Anyway, that premiere is no place for a young boy in my opinion.

wannable

According to royal expert, Neil Sean...

Another one who doesn't 'travel' with any of the senior royals to their multiple yearly engagements to have a face to face, see for yourself with any of them. Maybe in the past, but like Adam he is also retired and stating his feelings of what should be making it sound like it's factual, although W&K are conservative with their children with the little we have seen, the most was Kate's celebrated Back To Nature Chelsea garden show with William and the children.

ALL James Bond films are rated PG-13. PG-13 is violence, brief strong language and some suggestive material-images.