Hi, I'm old, but I'm here by royal appointment

Started by Sticky Threads, January 17, 2006, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Threads

Hello everyone. My name's Sticky. :wavey:

My good friend Windsor :notworthy: recommended I visit the Royal Forum. We share a taste for Canadian Marching Band music so I though, 'What the Hell!' I'll give it a try. :D

I'm a little shy, so go easy with me. :blush:

There seems to be a huge amount of stuff to read on here, so where do I start? Any suggestions?  :brainwashed:

Look forward to chatting with you all!  :wavey:

WOW

wills

welcome sticky...

you won't regret joining here...
THE BEST REVENGE? Smile. Be happy. Never let them know it hurt.

AHoch82

Welcome, Sticky! You might remember me on other forum was AliceHoc82. :D
Harryite #0040

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

Hello Prince Sticky :notworthy:

It's really nice to see/type you on my turf :happytears:

...may I suggest you start a topic about how one should french kiss Kate & Chelsy? :P :laugh:

I would start at the very beginning...it's a very good place to start! :hug: (Yes that is from The Sound Of Music)

Actually..All I do is start at the top of the page..go to the locked threads cause they're the ones where we've had huge blews and there's been loads of swearing and punching and girls getting into it everywhere! :devil: But then agin..an old man like you should be careful what he does!

Seriously though..enjoy it here and most of all.....HAVE FUN!!!!!!   :wavey:

Windsor

Mr. Sticky,

Welcome to the Royal Forum, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Lila the Flirt

Hi Sticky!  :wavey:

My name's Lila.

WELCOME[/color]
A good place to start is always the Harry Den. :D Or the Creativity Forum (The MisAdventures of Harry.. er :unsure: I mean, Bob :blush: )

Come and join the Harryites. We're always great fun.  :D Hope you enjoy the time spent here which could mean minutes.. or hours.. or days.  :D Click on my sig if you have doubts. ;)

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

apple

Hello Sticky!!!  :D
Welcome to the Royal Forum!

T125eagle

welcome tape..i mean sticky! lol. sorry  :blush: anyway, hope that you enjoy it here. if Windsor got you here, then I am sure you will.
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

~Sophia~

Welcome to the forum Mr.Sticky,we'll make you feel extra special since you're Windsor's friend :wavey:

Sticky Threads

What a lovely welcome. Windsor said you lot were friendly, but I had no idea!

I should say a few thank yous:

WOW, is that you in your avatar? Your stunning! I wish I was 90 years younger. Nice to meet you.

And Wills, nice to meet you too. Is looks like you've morphed Tom Cruise into a chipmunk in your avatar. Well done.

WilliamFan82, I do indded remember you from TIF. Are we allowed to discuss TIF here? I don't want to get banned for being ill-informed about such things

And JeneeB53. Thank you for the welcome. You avatar is really great. It reminded me of an old girlfriend from my Paris days. Stuck up bitch (not you, Veronique)

And Wombat, what a welcome. You really get about don't you? I look forward to exchanging thoughts on a range of topics. I have already found your agony aunt column and asked for your advice on a delicate matter.

I will be back to thank others in due course. I now need to have my medication and a nap.

Lila the Flirt

:cry: :cry: What about me?  :cry: :cry: :waaaah:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

AHoch82

Great, That's good do you remember me on TIF. No, its not allowed, I think.
Harryite #0040

Wombat

Quote from: Sticky Threads on January 18, 2006, 01:40:44 PM
And Wombat, what a welcome. You really get about don't you?
:o  <_<  :P :laugh:

Quote*don't curse!* (not you, Veronique)
He-he! Excellent..It works :devil:

I just realised something Sticky..I've been calling you Sticky Fingers :happytears: What was I thinking? :blink:

Sticky Threads

I'm truly touched. So many fluffy, shiny young people welcoming a crusty old codger. You realy are the best of peeps.

Wombat, my furry friend. So nice to come across you on your own turf. How are things 'down under?' I hope your staying away from those cuddly little marsupials this time. Remember what the judge said. Keep your fingers on the keyboard! Parole is a priviledge that can be taken away at any time!   

I haven't been called Sticky Fingers since my boarding days. That was my nickname bacause I never carried a handkerchief. My daughter is called Bubbles for the same reason. 

Windsor. Sweet Windsor. I can imagine you sitting in the morning room, looking out across the lawns with a bit of toast in one hand and your silver-plated letter-opener in the other, going through your e-mails, Handel playing in the background. (or as I Mrs Threads likes to call him, Knob!) I bet you sat there open-mouthed when you had mine in your hands, wondering how to take it! But you did and I'm truly grateful.

And so good of you to have someone send me a response. Classic and understated as usual. If I didn't know better, I would swear that I detected a little French fragrance drift from your e-mail as I read. If only the Royal Forum knew what a truly regal creature you are.

So many other people to say hi to.

Lila, I hadn't forgotten you. I can only take so much excitement at a time. Thank you for your kind words. I'm sure we will be friends.

Apple, thank you also. T125eagle, what an active sense of humour. I can tell I'm going to have my hands full with you!

Sophia, thank for you your extra special welcome and yes, I feel I have become close to Windsor in the time we have known each other. It's not often that a commoner such as I gets to rub sholders with the blue bloods.

Best Wishes to all. I will now retire to my lounge room and inspired by Windsor, get my Knob out too!

T125eagle

Sticky threads...what an interesting name. why choose it? also, when wombat said sticky fingers, i couldnt help but think of the keen eddie episode of the same name.

Pearl

Hello Sticky
It is good to bump into you on here. Windsor told us they are a friendly lot and they certainly are!!
Hello everyone, I am Pearl and I am a bit shy because this is all a little new to me but I know you are a friendly bunch and Mr Sticky will always hold my hand!
I do know Wombat - such a lovely funny little Wombat!!
Where are the smileys on here, I can't find them and I need some. :(
Oh there they are!!  :hug: :notworthy: :P :D
Love Pearl xx
A hug is the perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you exchange it.

Pearl

By the way Sticky isn't THAT old - he pretends to be the chap in his avatar so people think he is distinguished but that isn't really him!!  :happytears:
A hug is the perfect gift - one size fits all and nobody minds if you exchange it.

T125eagle

Wombat

Dun dun dun...wo who is the real Sticky? :unsure:

Hi Pearl :wavey:  :hug:

...let's see how many posts you can get here :happytears:

Pearl

Thanks T125 Eagle and hello Wombat!  :wavey: :D :hug:
Go easy - I am a bit shy! Ask Windsor!  :hug:

Pearl

Quote from: wombat on January 20, 2006, 01:35:45 AM
Dun dun dun...wo who is the real Sticky? :unsure:

The real Sticky is much younger and very handsome I hear - but not so distinguished looking!!

T125eagle

oh, and dont worry pearl. were not all mean...joke

its ok. post as much or as little as you like. only wombat might complain if you dont post often enough. LOL. it might take some getting used to, but weve all gone through that. :D

Sticky Threads

Quote from: T125eagle on January 20, 2006, 01:29:41 AM
Sticky threads...what an interesting name. why choose it? also, when wombat said sticky fingers, i couldnt help but think of the keen eddie episode of the same name.
Greetings T

I posted earlier that Sticky Fingers was my pet name at boarding school, because I never carried a handkerchief. My daugher pet name is Bubbles for the same reason.

Sticky Threads is an old dry cleaning term. Don't know where it came from.

Nice to meet you my fine friend. I hope to see much of you. Aways bring beer!