Main Menu

I am returning.

Started by Timothy, June 24, 2021, 10:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy

I have been missing  for sometime, however I am back now.
A Poet is always looking for words and when he finds them he plays with them until something significant is found.

Timothy

A lot has happened, three years ago my dad died, last year I semi-retired, and work 3 days a week. Of the world has gone crazy, it has been very difficult even for me.
A Poet is always looking for words and when he finds them he plays with them until something significant is found.

PrincessOfPeace

Welcome back Timothy. Sorry about your dad. Losing a parent is never easy. Hope you're able to enjoy your semi-retired life.

Timothy

Thank you. As a hospital worker I have been very busy, seen too many deaths.

TLLK

Welcome back to Royal Insight Forums.  :welcome:

Timothy

One subject I will not be talk about is Andrew,  Harry and Megan. All other royals I'll talk about freely. I have won a competition and now own two books, one called The Queen and another about Prince Philip.

Curryong

Wonderful about your winning the competition, Timothy. I have several books on the Queen, Prince Philip, Charles etc myself. Are your prizes new biographies?

Timothy

The Prince Philip one is by Gyles Brandreth, and The Queen is by Matthew Dennison.

Curryong

I have ?Philip and Elizabeth? by Giles Brandrith, which I bought some years ago. Brandrith was of course an old friend of Prince Philip?s. How are you finding the Dennison biography? I am thinking of buying it. 

Timothy

I haven't started either yet.

Blue Clover

Welcome back, Timothy! I am so sorry for your loss. I know it has been a difficult time for healthcare workers. i am happy you found time to catch up on Royal news!  :yesss:

Timothy

I'm slowly making my way through reading the forum. The Royal family have been very busy and proactive. I posted one of my short stories, not quite sure if it is in the right place. It is about a hero that finally meets William and Kate.