Sophie's and Louise's fashion, accessories and jewelry

Started by TLLK, September 05, 2021, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Nightowl

Wow.........she looks just beautiful, so elegant and dignified.  Sophie has certainly become a gorgeous woman who works darn hard for the monarchy and HM.  I love her outfit, tailored and chic at the same time. Would love to have 5 yards of that fabric so I could make something for me.

TLLK

This coat looks very cozy, though it borders on bathrobe IMO where Sophie is in Brussels today to speak to the European Parliament.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FGBhEwdXoAMqPIn?format=jpg&name=large

Also I wish she'd selected another blouse to wear with the skirt. I really don't care for the color combination.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FGBjdP0WUAcTJ_v?format=jpg&name=large

sara8150

Countess of Wessex wores British fashion house Soler London that recycling from last month March when she visit to New York

sara8150

sara8150

Countess of Wessex wores elegant pink and cream gingham jacket, and matching hat

TLLK

There was some serious color coordination going on with the Wessexes today with Sophie and Louise wearing shades of pink and even James in a pinkish tie.

Louise was wearing a hat that her mother wore to the Trooping in 2009.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/prince-edward-the-earl-of-wessex-hrh-sophie-countess-of-wessex-and-picture-id88470001?s=2048x2048

Nightowl

Yes, and indeed it is refreshing to see some soft pretty colors instead of dark dreary colors. I love the pretty pink on mother and daughter.  And Sophie's son is quite a handsome young man also.....dad is just okay...lol.  They top the best in fashion and looks by me in this event.

sara8150

Nightowl

Just NO, this is not for her body shape at all. A big miss for me.  The fabric seems to be shiny or glittery, something for an evening event.  Even the color is a wash out on Sophie .

Nightowl

Now this is so cute, a pretty blue floral and it looks so comfortable to be in when out at an event, hope Sophie wears it again.  I think this is her style more then the glitter dress.

sara8150

Countess of Wessex wores white Broderie Anglaise dress

Nightowl

Oh yes, this is Sophie for sure, a really adorable dress. I love it and want one like it.....She looks so happy and like she is enjoying the Jubilee.

sara8150

Countess of Wessex wores lovely green wrap suit jacket from ME + EM

Nightowl

Wow........that is just stunning, I love that green and the style. I would wear that everywhere I went if mine...so pretty and bet it makes Sophie's eyes pop with that color, doesn't she have grayish green eyes?

sara8150

Countess of Wessex wores pink Valentino gown she looks lovely

Blue Clover

Sophie's star is rising higher and higher as the weeks pass. She is stepping up and playing an essential role in this family.

Nightowl

Sophie should be given more credit as she has worked hard and been totally loyal to HM and the family.  Today's outfit, I love the color yet the fit is to tight on her, maybe it was made earlier in the year and we all eat to much I think, pounds do appear as I well know.  Maybe a tighter undergarment is in order.....yet there are possibilities with this dress, it is a very pretty dress and I loved the brooch she wore...the hat, not so much.

sara8150

Countess of Wessex wores pink Valentino dress and she looks so lovely

Macrobug67

Pretty colour and style.  Not certain if I like it on Sophie.  The neckline isn?t forgiving for bigger busted ladies.  A V would be better