The Sultan of Brunei's son gets married in luxurious ceremony

Started by Jennifer, April 13, 2015, 03:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteWhen Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah's second son, Prince Abdul Malik, married his bride Dayangku Raabi'atul 'Adawiyyah Pengiran Haji Bolkiah on Sunday, there was no shortage of anything!

The 31-year-old Prince and his 22-year-old wife, who is a former Data Analyst, celebrated their wedding with a voluptuous ceremony at the Sultan's breathtaking 1,788-room palace, Istana Nural Iman in the capital of Brunei.

Seated next to each other dressed in matching gold outfits decorated with jewels that sparkled in competition with the bride's eyes, Prince Abdul Malik and Dayangku Raabi'atul 'Adawiyyah Pengiran Haji Bolkiah exchanged vows in front of friends, family, prominent foreign dignitaries and nobility.

Read more:
The Sultan of Brunei's son gets married in luxurious ceremony | Royalista
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

snokitty

Sultan of Brunei's son Prince Abdul Malik gets married in a sea of gold | Daily Mail Online
The son of the Sultan of Brunei, one of the world's richest men, has wed bride Dayangku Raabi'atul 'Adawiyyah Pengiran Haji Bolkiah in a spectacular ceremony at the monarch's 1,788-room palace in Brunei's capital, Bandar Seri Begawan.

Prince Abdul Malik, 31, exchanged vows with Dayangku Raabi'atul 'Adawiyyah Pengiran Haji Bolkiah, 22, in front of crowds of friends and family, nobility and foreign dignitaries amid mind-boggling splendour.

The newlyweds' matching gold outfits were both embellished with diamonds, while blushing bride Raabi'atul carried a bouquet made of dazzling gems, rather than flowers.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

snokitty

Sultan of Brunei's son celebrates wedding fit for a king - The Express Tribune

One of the world's richest man, the Sultan of Brunei's son got married in what was seen as a spectacular ceremony at the monarch's 1,788-room palace in Brunei's capital.

The son of the Sultan of Brunei was married in Bandar Seri Begawan to data analyst, Dayangku Raabi'atul 'Adawiyyah Pengiran Haji Bolkiah in matching gold outfits embellished with diamonds.

This is such a waste when there are people in the world in so much need.   :no:
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty