Main Menu

account went down

Started by QueenAlex, January 16, 2020, 09:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenAlex

HI, Im Amabel, a long term poster and today my account went down nad I could not revivie it.. so I have joined again with this name Queen Alex... just to say hello

Blue Clover

Amabel, I noticed I was also logged out and had to log in again. Amabel! How will we get used to your new name? Queen Alex has a nice ring to it! :welcome: :teehee:

Curryong

I know it's just a glitch but I was locked out and have had to log in twice today.

TLLK

I had the same thing happen today as well.

LouisFerdinand

I also had the same thing happen today.

QueenAlex

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 16, 2020, 11:51:58 PM
Amabel, I noticed I was also logged out and had to log in again. Amabel! How will we get used to your new name? Queen Alex has a nice ring to it! :welcome: :teehee:
Thanks it sounds like there was  a glitch yesterday but I think that the Email I used to join years ago, is now one that I have closed up.. so I could not remember it and just wenet with re joining.  Hope this is OK...

wannable

@amabel @QueenAlex @Windsor has the ability as administrator to check your IP Address and change your new handler name to the past or keep your new name.

I also had a very old Hotmail account when I first registered in the RIF, that Hotmail account was closed, the Admins here changed my new name to the old by verifying IP address with my new gmail account.

Just revising my 'past' in the RIF, imagine I'm such an old time poster, the check/recheck, reinstate my name, etc was done by @mediastar the first and original owner, who brilliantly gave it to @Windsor  :D

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: QueenAlex on January 16, 2020, 09:40:40 PM
HI, Im Amabel, a long term poster and today my account went down nad I could not revivie it.. so I have joined again with this name Queen Alex... just to say hello

Goodness! All this time I thought QA was someone entirely new! This is perhaps a silly question but do you prefer to be referred as amabel?

QueenAlex

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on March 13, 2020, 08:45:32 PM
Goodness! All this time I thought QA was someone entirely new! This is perhaps a silly question but do you prefer to be referred as amabel?
no...

LouisFerdinand

I had the same thing happen.