Charles and Camilla Birthdays, Anniversaries, and milestones thread- All Years

Started by sara8150, July 02, 2017, 07:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

I especially like the fancy geraniums in Camilla's planter. The white with purple markings is a pretty combination.

Nightowl

That is the real Camilla, one who loves being in her home, taking care of it and the garden, eating beans on toast and hot tea....Oh I so envy that, I love being in the country with all the trees and grass and just lots of animals, be they skunks or racoons and my dogs.....Catherine is a darn good with a camera.  Now to find that magazine here in the states.......that is one that I would really love to have.

wannable

The Duchess will celebrate her milestone birthday this evening with a small family dinner hosted by the Prince of Wales at his Highgrove home in Gloucestershire.

A spokesman for Clarence House said of the birthday celebrations: She will be having a small family dinner.

TLLK

I'm sure that Camilla will enjoy having her son Tom  and daughter Laura along with their families around her for this special birthday.  :flower3: It's possible that her extended family might join them as well.

wannable

https://twitter.com/i/status/1592143005452206080

The Royal Family Channel
@RoyalFamilyITNP

The Band of the Household Cavalry plays 'Happy Birthday to You' to commemorate the 74th birthday of King Charles III on the forecourt of Buckingham Palace. 🥳

wannable

Gun Salute in Green Park Marks King's 74th Birthday
The King's Troop Royal Horse Artillery fire a 41 Gun Royal Salute to mark the 74th birthday of King Charles III in Green Park, central London.

Gun Salute in Green Park Marks King's 74th Birthday - YouTube

TLLK

Happy 74th Birthday to HM King Charles III.   :bday:

Today it was also announced that he will succeed his late father as the Ranger for Windsor Great Park.

https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/status/1592113451308285952?s=20&t=FAHkPd0ahYqxYoGJAmbsbQ

QuoteThe King has officially become Park Ranger of Windsor Great Park, 70 years after his father, The Duke of Edinburgh, was appointed to the post.

The Ranger offers guidance to the Deputy Ranger and his team in the day-to-day stewardship of one of the country?s oldest estates.

wannable

That is a very nice picture of HMKCIII leaning on an ancient tree. Today is a bank holiday where I live, but it's raining cats and dogs now. Earlier though it was nice and a bit sunny to walk the doggies at the park.

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Wonderful Birthday to King Charles III!   

:happyuk: :happyuk: :crown: :coach: :bdaycake: :coach: :crown: :happyuk: :happyuk:

TLLK

Happy 18th Wedding Anniversary to KCIII and QC!  :hearts:

King Charles, Queen Camilla Mark First Easter of Reign on Anniversary

QuoteThis year, the holiday fell on a special day for King Charles and Queen Camilla: their wedding anniversary! On April 9, 2005, the couple tied the knot in a civil ceremony at Windsor Guildhall, which was followed by a Church of England service of prayer and dedication at St. George's Chapel.

wannable

The Royal Family
@royalfamily

🎉 Wishing Her Majesty The Queen a very Happy Birthday today!

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal

A very happy birthday to Her Majesty The Queen! 🎂

Westminster Abbey
@wabbey

Wishing Her Majesty The Queen a very Happy Birthday today!

Her Majesty is pictured here at her Coronation alongside His Majesty The King at Westminster Abbey in May.

The Royal Family
@royalfamily

Gun salutes and music marked the first formal birthday salute for The Queen since The King?s Accession in September 2022.

Gun salutes were fired in Edinburgh, York, Hillsborough, Cardiff, and London and ?Happy Birthday? was played during Guard Change at Buckingham Palace.

The Army in London
@ArmyInLondon

After @KingsTroopRHA  fired a 41 gun salute, the @ColdstreamBandperformed Happy Birthday in The Green Park for Her Majesty The Queen. Happy Birthday Ma?am!
@BritishArmy @royalfamily

https://twitter.com/i/status/1680911823602696193

wannable

Children's HospiceSW
@CHSW

We would like to wish our Royal Patron, Queen Camilla a very Happy Birthday. We are extremely privileged to have Queen Camilla as our Patron; she has shown us such great support over the years. 💚

#HappyBirthday #QueenCamilla #CHSWPatron

Medical Detection Dogs
@MedDetectDogs

Wishing our fabulous Patron, The Queen, a very Happy Birthday today!
@royalfamily

Wiltshire Air Ambulance
@WiltsAirAmbu

We would like to wish our Patron, Her Majesty Queen Camilla, a very Happy Birthday! Thank you for everything you have done to support our charity over the years.

British Embassy Washington
@UKinUSA

Wishing a very happy birthday to Her Majesty The Queen! 🎈

St Paul's Cathedral
@StPaulsLondon

Today we're wishing a very happy birthday to Her Majesty The Queen!

Pictured: Her Majesty attending the Platinum Jubilee Service of Thanksgiving for Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, here at St Paul's in June 2022.

UK Military & Defence Staff in US
@UKdefUS

Wishing Her Majesty Queen Camilla, a very happy Birthday!

The Poppy Factory
@PoppyFactory

We wish Her Majesty Queen Camilla a very happy birthday.

In November 2021 Her Majesty opened our new visitor centre and has shown her support at our Field of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey over the years. Thank you for your support!

TLLK

Wishing HM Queen Camilla a very Happy 76 birthday today.  :bday10:

sara8150

TLLK

Discussion regarding any invitations issued to the Sussexes has been moved to the thread linked below. Please continue the conversation there. Further discussion about the topic in this thread will be deleted.

The Iffy-Wiff Club: The Sussex Family General Chat Part 1

wannable

Rebecca English
@RE_DailyMail

NEW
To mark His Majesty The King's 75th birthday, The Prince's Foundation is hosting a celebratory event at Highgrove Gardens on Monday for individuals and organisations also turning 75 in 2023. There will be tea, a rock choir  and, of course, cake!

wannable

The King will host a reception at Buckingham Palace on 14th November to celebrate nurses and midwives working in the United Kingdom. The event will form part of the #NHS75 celebrations and falls on HM 75th birthday.

sara8150

Why Charles is still in 'great pain' over Harry: King won't close the door to his youngest son but is angry at 'anguish' Prince caused late Queen and
Not big birthday party just small birthday party same late Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip due drama between King Charles and Harry I understand its King Charles?s birthday decision

King Charles Lands Special Magazine Cover Ahead of 75th Birthday

King Charles stars on the cover of the Big Issue ahead of 75th birthday | HELLO!

King Charles's 75th birthday party: what dress code will the royal family follow? | HELLO!
King Charles makes decisions to invite Wales and member of the royal family to King Charles?s birthday but we have wait and see if European royal family of house will be there or NOT 🙏🏻🤞🏻but article says gentlemen will wear black ties and ladies will wear evening gown with jewelry I don?t think will include with tiara we have wait and see at King Charles?s birthday definitely private birthday party and dinner also no release the picture without permission from Palace if necessary

wannable

Victoria Ward
@victoria_ward

The King is serenaded by fellow 75-year-olds at a tea party at Highgrove. Charles, who turns 75 tomo, cut a slice of cake before wielding the knife in celebration 🎂

https://twitter.com/i/status/1724067700702314532