301 MEMBERS.......and counting!!!

Started by kasper, October 07, 2003, 11:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

QuoteI think it was a hen-pecked husband who wanted to join the forum and his wife who looked over his shoulder.
That was a joke, right?

sunshine69

*still dying of uncontrollable laughter*

I hope it is a joke, but omg, how great would it be if it was true?!?!?!??!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Oh god joins sunny in the death march of laughter
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

*Growls at computer screen* :lol:  

mediastar

QuoteThat was a joke, right?
...maybe...
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

sunshine69

STOP IT, MEDIASTAR!!!

I mean, do you not even care that I am slowly dying from LAUGHING at this?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

willwindsor62182

now there are 342 members and counting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

willwindsor62182

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

FtLouie34

You don't have to keep posting the numbers. We know.

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteYou don't have to keep posting the numbers. We know.
Exactly. We can see it at the bottom of the first page of the Royal Forum.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

willwindsor62182