Princess Beatrice, Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi and Family General Chat

Started by wannable, March 12, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

Quote from: wannable on March 24, 2019, 03:20:51 PM
Most aristos see this as normal, hence I doubt they will flinch/worry about Edoardo's past. They call it unconventional, rather than a middleclass 'worry'.

i

what exactly has Mapelli done?

wannable

For the Aristo and peer (Italian) purpose:  Edoardo has a  b a s t a r d  son
For the Commoners (thought process): Edoardo is a single father

For peer purpose: his legal marriage son (in the future if he marries and has children with a ''wife'') his son will inherit his titles (Italian), assets, moneys. His *** son will be provided for (perhaps a trust fund)

Aristos who have mixed with commoners, are sensible, have been 'infected' so to speak with middleclass 'worries' i.e. the Duke of Northumberland who married a butcher's daughter, a la Kate, worked for the family butchery business. Reading who, what and anecdotes, they are sensible to real people problems/society.

amabel

well did he ditch the woman who had his son and refuse to marry her?  Was she expecting to marry him and was disappointed or was having a child outside marriage  mutual decision?

wannable

She personally said it was over since January 2018, her family side though, not so like the Markle's, but were interviewed, acceded and said they were surprised, in some certain terms, spoke ill about Edoardo. She then replied back saying she did not tell her family side it was over, to not 'hurt' their feelings, etc. since they are catholic and was pregnant/having a baby/baby was too recently born (I need to recheck the timeframes of the ex gf speaking and her family side speaking), but I'm almost certain the baby was just barely recently born. 

dianab

Maybe i'm reading too much into certain comments but it looks to me that certain people dislike which a VERY rich AND handsome ARISTO who happens to be extremely well connected in Britain take interest in Bea.

@wannable i read that his son is 2 or 4 years-old

Double post auto-merged: March 24, 2019, 09:37:02 PM

Quote from: amabel on March 24, 2019, 01:52:20 PM
what she's over 30 and only 1 boyfriend?
she dated others men. i remember sometime ago DM showing photos of hers in LA with some guy.

sandy

If she did they were sporadic. I remember when she started dating Dave Clark she was quite young then and I remember hoping she'd play the field.

Dianab. if you like this guy that's your choice.

But I think he has some baggage. And the other issue is he might be a rebound for Bea.

ARistos can be creeps too. Thank heavens I am in a country where aristos are not kow towed too. Many of us here have "aristo" blood but don't go making ourselves look "special."

Bea is a royal princess and monied I hope this man is not an opportunist.

Double post auto-merged: March 24, 2019, 10:35:14 PM

Quote from: amabel on March 24, 2019, 03:41:25 PM
well did he ditch the woman who had his son and refuse to marry her?  Was she expecting to marry him and was disappointed or was having a child outside marriage  mutual decision?

This is private information. If no marriage happens with Bea, he would move on and so would she.

royalanthropologist

Beatrice could be under pressure not be the last one to be married off. I hope she takes things at a pace that is comfortable for her, not trying to please others or sidestep their judgmental attitudes.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

sandy

Why are women "under pressure" these days? Women marry later in life. Bea should not feel any pressure to marry. And should take her time.

amabel

She is hardly a spring chicken.. I think she's old enough to choose whom she watnts to date and presumably this guy is the one she wants to be with

sandy

She's not "old" either. Dating is one thing, marriage is another. She needs to be sure she gets it right.

amabel

Why worry?  She's a big girl, over 30. If she wants to be with him, or marry him, Im sure he is interested and its up to her

sandy

amabel

Quote from: sandy on March 25, 2019, 07:31:23 PM
How are you so sure of what he thinks?

I assume he's interestd in her or he would not be with her

sandy

dianab

they're 2 grown-ups if a hypothetical marriage will work really just future knows... no one's forcing them to be a couple

dianab

sandy

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: amabel on March 25, 2019, 07:41:37 PM
I assume he's interestd in her or he would not be with her
He also knows that she lives in a sort of fishbowl, so he must be very interested to be out in the public eye with her. Since they are old friends I assume he wouldn't fake his interest. 

sandy

I hope her mother does not push to get her married. She's been hurt and should not rush into anything now.

wannable

With modern science; freezing eggs, IVF, Beatrice is 30 he 35, they can wait 3-5 years to see if they are right for each other.

sandy

I don't think she should spend another ten years of her life with a man who does not want to commit to her. Like Dave.

Blue Clover

I agree with you, she is an adult and can date any man she chooses to date. I really hope this relationship works out for her. Maybe Eduardo has matured after his previous situation.

Curryong

Bea and Eduardo and Sarah were with Andrew in Bahrain where he had a couple of engagements to perform. They were all seen together enjoying themselves, and apparently Fergie has been doing her usual thing of joining the couple on restaurant/club dates, according to what I've read. I don't think that is very tactful really, if true. This is a very new romance.

Royal news: Princess Beatrice and beau spotted on family trip at Bahrain grand prix | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

sandy

I think Fergie should busy herself with her own life. She did follow Bea and Dave around and look how that turned out.