Is Cressida Bonas trying to publicly pressure Prince Harry into a proposal?

Started by Limabeany, April 13, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robynrose

Perhaps he gave her the picture  it seems to me ( as I said not that great vision ) it is  not that clear but you make a great agent

Eri

I see nothing could some red circle it for me or something  :lol:  :flower: ...

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

good221

First it depend on what kind of computer you have, second if you have a computer that can zoom in the background photo in 360 view and project the back ground a little more further  then you can see photo of a baby boy and a golden sofa etc , If I could print the images I would love too but why bother. :wellduh:

Limabeany

Please share that, I would love to see it!!!! You could take a pic with the mobile or a print screen :notworthy: :hug:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

TLLK

Quote from: Eri on April 13, 2014, 10:47:19 AM
I hear Willy is keen on another baby which means not only that it will be open season on Third Wheel  but his whole family (if he ever has one) he and his family will be the new Yorks ... so what girl in their right mind would want him? Especially one with Cressida's connections ... she has made the right decision for her life  :thumbsup: ...
IMHO it is always unfair for the spare to be labeled as a third wheel by the press/public when they mature and have their own family. It happens in other royal families too.  :no:

Princessinwaiting

Eri

The pictures (as usual) were taken from one of her friend's account I seriously doubt she is at Harry's or that there is any picture of Harry in the surroundings ...

Limabeany

Quote from: Princessinwaiting on April 14, 2014, 03:02:47 PM
Here you go
:nocomment:
Looks.like.a.freak. #kateatlesstdressedclassylikealady.
royalwatcher: Photo
LOL I cannot see the picture in the background clearly, to me, the picture on the right hand corner looks like a framed picture of Ziggy Stardust...  :coy:

http://weirdmusichistory.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/tumblr_m81f3qgouk1qa1iiqo1_1280.jpg

HsHCharlene

Quote from: Eri on April 14, 2014, 03:05:49 PM
The pictures (as usual) were taken from one of her friend's account I seriously doubt she is at Harry's or that there is any picture of Harry in the surroundings ...

She should get new friends these aren't doing her any favors, unless they are all leaking these on purpose.

Dear Harry, she's a user  :mad7:
Sincerely,
Your Loyal Fans

robynrose

If the accounts are private is that leaking ?  This I say after looking at every angle of the pic . The person leaking it is the one who posts on tumblr but as I said before I do not get the need to post pics in the first place re social life

HsHCharlene

That's what I'm saying, if you have posted something in your account in the past and have seen it spread over the internet then you know that someone is stealing your snaps. The natural thing to do is to stop posting those snaps to preserve privacy. This is not what is happening, instead of posting something to her own account she is using a friend's account to expose herself. So now she doesn't have to take blame for it but can say that someone else did it when in fact she posed for the picture and allowed her friend to post it to an account they already know has followers that spread photos. If you don't like your private photos out there like you had your lawyers say then why have your friends violate your privacy with your consent? It's all a game to this little girl and she really doesn't love Harry but his perks and his life of 'fame'. She's showing her colors and like Kate will not change her spots after marriage (which I hope doesn't happen with Harry at least, let some other sucker deal with her and her pack of dogs family). These people will be worse than the Middletons mark my words. If Harry chooses this for his future he will be sorry within five years. But then again it may very well be another signature Harry screw up!

Limabeany

:goodpost:
Quote from: HsHCharlene on April 14, 2014, 11:29:16 PM
...if you have posted something in your account in the past and have seen it spread over the internet then you know that someone is stealing your snaps. The natural thing to do is to stop posting those snaps to preserve privacy.

If Harry chooses this for his future he will be sorry within five years. But then again it may very well be another signature Harry screw up!

good221

Quote from: HsHCharlene on April 14, 2014, 11:29:16 PM
That's what I'm saying, if you have posted something in your account in the past and have seen it spread over the internet then you know that someone is stealing your snaps. The natural thing to do is to stop posting those snaps to preserve privacy. This is not what is happening, instead of posting something to her own account she is using a friend's account to expose herself. So now she doesn't have to take blame for it but can say that someone else did it when in fact she posed for the picture and allowed her friend to post it to an account they already know has followers that spread photos. If you don't like your private photos out there like you had your lawyers say then why have your friends violate your privacy with your consent? It's all a game to this little girl and she really doesn't love Harry but his perks and his life of 'fame'. She's showing her colors and like Kate will not change her spots after marriage (which I hope doesn't happen with Harry at least, let some other sucker deal with her and her pack of dogs family). These people will be worse than the Middletons mark my words. If Harry chooses this for his future he will be sorry within five years. But then again it may very well be another signature Harry screw up!
:goodpost:  Honestly I wonder who I know that  can show harry all these mess, Him being blind and oblivious to all her cry wolf game has me awe.  Eugenie  and Jacob must be genius to still have harry still fool about this Girl, It like no matter how many wrong and dump thing she does harry is still blind and still with her. If chelsy or her brother Shawn had pull this mess the media and some people would have her head on a stood. But with cress everyone is acting all righteous and pleasing her sainthood.
I give up on harry , He is letting his loneliness cloud his poor judgments !! :pullhair:

Princessinwaiting

Quote from: Princessinwaiting on April 14, 2014, 03:02:47 PM
Here you go
:nocomment:
Looks.like.a.freak. #kateatlesstdressedclassylikealady.

A lot of people keep saying royal makeover like this is princess diaries lmfao if you see kates , Sophie and even Camilla clothes a lot are pre marriage repeats that's how they dressed and they carry that style forward to their royal life there is not makeover this isn't Hollywood  :wacko:
Do British people generally dress like that ??? Asking thr British posters here because so far I have not seen anyone leaving their home looking that bad .

robynrose

If that is true that I wish for his happiness even more . I still want to think she cares for him and that I can not really say I know what is true or not . My opinions are not based on knowing her , talking to her , vert few pictures . snapshots released by whoever without her perm without   I wish she would stop but she is not living her life the way some thing she shiould ok dating a Prince it gets confusing to me Who is she really still do not know As far as how she looks  in those pics I am not going to call her names or anything . She is an apartment not doing a royal engagement , maybe ran out with the dog . God I look a mess right now myself . When I had my baby ( mean my little dog ) sometimes I had to just something on quick to take her out . Glad Nobody took my pic  I will see how it goes

Double post auto-merged: April 15, 2014, 05:37:31 AM

Think I better quit tired and too many mistakes catch u all later

HsHCharlene

It's true, many of the wives that married into the family maintained some semblance of their own style and even some clothes still from pre-marriage. I'm not counting on her sense of style getting any better and it's more of a reflection of her having yet to find some sense of self as a person I think. But to be honest I don't care how she dresses because if she gets in Charles will be footing the bill for a brand new wardrobe for her. To me, the most important thing is to find a girl who truly loves and appreciates Harry for himself, not the title and perks. Her behavior in my opinion shows to me a person who really is more about the looks of the situation than actually relating to the man. She strikes me as an arranged partner that is being pushed by friends, family, and some parts of high society, just the snooty ones.

I have heard that many of high society aren't too keen on this match so it seems to me that only a few in this circle are really pushing this match. To me, she brings nothing to the table but headaches and a family of scandals. She is the one getting all the perks and if Harry thinks it will be more perks after a wedding he is dead wrong. Real life starts after marriage, the public is not going to take to a lavish lifestyle prince and princess. They slaughter Andrew, Sarah, and the York girls.

One only has to look at the change in Kate after marriage; the first year and a half she was all smiles and happy. After a while she didn't smile as much and like she used to, she almost looked lonely. Then George came along and I think that she is much happier, children do that. But I think that Harry and Cressida are living in a lifestyles of the rich and famous fantasy that will not continue as time goes on. The relationship may be happy behind closed doors now but it won't last the test of time because it won't last the not-so-happy times that are sure to come in life.

I hope that Harry takes his time and keeps himself open to the possibility of another because if he decides that since she is here in front of him right now and she's not going anywhere that it somehow makes her the one for life he is sadly mistaken. This will cost him his future happiness and he will be miserable and will end up life his father taking up a mistress because he had to marry someone he didn't love. I always hold out for Harry and say he is smarter than people give him credit for. But I guess I'm starting to see the light and have put down the rose-colored glasses for him. People have such low opinions of his intellect and decision making skills because of the decisions he has made in the past. He has really messed up time and time again; I do give him credit for never repeating the same mistake. But the simple fact that the massive mistakes just keep coming really cast doubt on his decision making abilities to me.

I've seen so many comments from people on this site, other forums, article comments, and sidebars from others who say many of the same things. This couple is not in love, or he's just not that into you, or she's another Fergie, it won't last five years, just a lot of things. It's like everyone can see it but Harry! It makes me think that he lives in a protected bubble and has so many 'yes' people around him that he cannot see things clearly for what they are. Case in point the fact that she always has pictures leaking and then goes to attorneys after she helped leak her own photos. Then her posting the airplane wing photos from their ill fated trip to Khazakstan not when it happened but when news about it was finally about to come out. She is a manipulator and has so much time on her hands to play these games it just tells me she's another Diana who will leak and play with the press. I have no hopes for this little girl only that she goes off into obscurity sooner than later.

It's like we're watching a train wreck in slow motion as it happens. This is a girl who will not go quietly and I think Harry has resigned himself to stick with this one because he feels this is his last chance, at 29! He needs more long sighted vision about his future and realize that one this is a mistake and two there will be more. I think he is very closed-minded at times. Anyways, long post over.  :happy15:

Eri

a. Girl is walking her dog she won't wear Chanel ... I am glad some here don't look at me when I am home or walking my dog  :hehe: ...

b. She is totally his type so he doesn't need any "pushing" if anything he is a guy who asked his cousin for a favor ... a very interesting fb message was posted once with Harry's friend writing to Cressida Harry wanted to see her in 2010 it was posted by Sam ...

c. No one is going to marry anytime soon ... in fact by 2016 she is going to get married with the mega rich dude she is destined to marry and this time Harry will be invited attending with ... Eugine ...

HsHCharlene

I agree with the walking the dog part, people can dress how they want to when doing errands, that doesn't bother me. The whole Harry wants to meet you part was said by Sam to be another Harry, you know there's a million Harry's in England(Harry was actually a newborn and the father said it because he wanted Cressida to meet his new son.). Besides a few days ago you said it wouldn't have lasted this long without Eugenie she was the mastermind behind this remember? I don't think there's as many rich eligible bachelors in the UK as we presume. I take it that this is her only chance at living well.

Princessinwaiting

Quote from: HsHCharlene on April 15, 2014, 03:08:00 PM
It's true, many of the wives that married into the family maintained some semblance of their own style and even some clothes still from pre-marriage. I'm not counting on her sense of style getting any better and it's more of a reflection of her having yet to find some sense of self as a person I think. But to be honest I don't care how she dresses because if she gets in Charles will be footing the bill for a brand new wardrobe for her. To me, the most important thing is to find a girl who truly loves and appreciates Harry for himself, not the title and perks. Her behavior in my opinion shows to me a person who really is more about the looks of the situation than actually relating to the man. She strikes me as an arranged partner that is being pushed by friends, family, and some parts of high society, just the snooty ones.

I have heard that many of high society aren't too keen on this match so it seems to me that only a few in this circle are really pushing this match. To me, she brings nothing to the table but headaches and a family of scandals. She is the one getting all the perks and if Harry thinks it will be more perks after a wedding he is dead wrong. Real life starts after marriage, the public is not going to take to a lavish lifestyle prince and princess. They slaughter Andrew, Sarah, and the York girls.

One only has to look at the change in Kate after marriage; the first year and a half she was all smiles and happy. After a while she didn't smile as much and like she used to, she almost looked lonely. Then George came along and I think that she is much happier, children do that. But I think that Harry and Cressida are living in a lifestyles of the rich and famous fantasy that will not continue as time goes on. The relationship may be happy behind closed doors now but it won't last the test of time because it won't last the not-so-happy times that are sure to come in life.

I hope that Harry takes his time and keeps himself open to the possibility of another because if he decides that since she is here in front of him right now and she's not going anywhere that it somehow makes her the one for life he is sadly mistaken. This will cost him his future happiness and he will be miserable and will end up life his father taking up a mistress because he had to marry someone he didn't love. I always hold out for Harry and say he is smarter than people give him credit for. But I guess I'm starting to see the light and have put down the rose-colored glasses for him. People have such low opinions of his intellect and decision making skills because of the decisions he has made in the past. He has really messed up time and time again; I do give him credit for never repeating the same mistake. But the simple fact that the massive mistakes just keep coming really cast doubt on his decision making abilities to me.

I've seen so many comments from people on this site, other forums, article comments, and sidebars from others who say many of the same things. This couple is not in love, or he's just not that into you, or she's another Fergie, it won't last five years, just a lot of things. It's like everyone can see it but Harry! It makes me think that he lives in a protected bubble and has so many 'yes' people around him that he cannot see things clearly for what they are. Case in point the fact that she always has pictures leaking and then goes to attorneys after she helped leak her own photos. Then her posting the airplane wing photos from their ill fated trip to Khazakstan not when it happened but when news about it was finally about to come out. She is a manipulator and has so much time on her hands to play these games it just tells me she's another Diana who will leak and play with the press. I have no hopes for this little girl only that she goes off into obscurity sooner than later.

It's like we're watching a train wreck in slow motion as it happens. This is a girl who will not go quietly and I think Harry has resigned himself to stick with this one because he feels this is his last chance, at 29! He needs more long sighted vision about his future and realize that one this is a mistake and two there will be more. I think he is very closed-minded at times. Anyways, long post over.  :happy15:
:goodpost: :goodpost:

He is stupid . I too have put down the rose coloured glasses you know what they say when someone shows you what they are BELIEVE THEM . Harry said he was the stupid one and everyone rushed to his defence sadly he's proving them wrong with his self fulfilling prophecy  :shemademe: .

I would never walk my dog looking like that but then again no city girl would god alone knows what london gals dress like but if it's that then thank the Lord william married a girl like kate :D

Eri

Kate was always campaigning ... Cressida doesn't have to do anything ... no man has ever ditched her and screamed "I am free"  ...

HsHCharlene

Quotewhen someone shows you what they are BELIEVE THEM

I love that quote, I think Maya Angelou penned it. Not sure if she was the first to say it though. "
When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

^And you don't know that about Cressida, besides didn't Henry whateverhislastnameis dump Cressida? Just asking. He might have never said 'I'm Free' but he sure may have been thinking it! Speculation of course. :D

Cressida campaigns via PR and instagram, through friends, Tatler has a whole section on her and how Harry should propose, they had Harry and Cressida rein-deer for Christmas, Even Jacobi has been doing PR interviews for his sister. This is campaigning to the hilt! No question about it.

Princessinwaiting

Yeah i think it was Maya but not too sure it's a wonderful quote ..always believe them ..sadly I didn't believe harry well none of us did but he was right he's the stupid brother he said it first  :computer:

I am still on the edge with the campaign but I believe there's no spark or romance and he started behaving differently only after dating her   that says a lot . I truly am happy that Harry and his wife won't be the future if the Monarchy ..if this is his choice if bride .

Btw my dress question got answered on its own , someone posted a link to tatler in the percy thread none of those women are dressed like cressida has in the past or in that dog walking picture lol she's the worst he can do .......chelsy was pretty pathetic too but people loved her lawyer baground so far both unfit useless in kept women .