Thomas, Samantha and Tom Jr Markle Family Chat Part 2

Started by Curryong, August 03, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy

I don't think they will move here. Maybe visit there only since there are security issues and her mother can travel to the UK.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on August 10, 2019, 01:41:25 AM
I don't think they will move here. Maybe visit there only since there are security issues and her mother can travel to the UK.
No, quite right. They are working members of the RF and naturally will live in the UK. But it would be nice for them to have a place to visit near her mother. Their children (because he has said they want two children) can benefit from a closeness with her mother in addition to the one they will have with Harry's family. They are highly unlikely to ever have a relationship with the rest of her family, but if they are there often enough may have an opportunity to meet them. (That is, if the Markles  learn what they must do and not do to make that happen.)

amabel

I think that sship has sailed.   IT was pretty clear at Archie's birth that Thomas M is now out of the picture -

wannable

Nobody from the Markle's or Ragland's  will be in that picture, only Doria.

wannable

"I paid every penny of her tuition and I have the bank statements to prove it.
I paid for her trips to Spain and England. I paid for her internship in Argentina."

Thomas Markle asks: Why can't I meet Archie? Meghan Markle's father has stayed silent since she gave birth hoping, in his own words, that becoming a mother would 'mellow' her and they could heal their rift. Now in frustration, he speaks out

By Caroline Graham In Rosarito, Mexico For The Mail On Sunday - August 31st 2019, 10:00:04 pm
In Rosarito, Mexico, Thomas Markle is speaking out for the first time since Archie's birth because he feels he is being unfairly vilified and cut out of his grandson's life by Harry and Meghan.
Thomas Markle asks: Why can't I meet Archie? | Daily Mail Online

The war is on, she says, he says he paid everything.  The only option for this case to rest is a statement from Northwestern University.

dianab

In all likelihood he paid. she's already said he paid for her private school

sandy

Need he ask? He willingly rushed to the media and got paid for complaining about his famous child. He has not seen any of his other grandchildren BTW. This man seems to get free passes, I think it wrong on many levels to earn money by running to the media and complaining about a daughter. He is not going to rest any case he is on easy street and the money keeps coming in the next media target comes along. Northwestern should laugh in his face if he asks for a "Statement." I used to like Thomas but no more, he is in effect getting the money back he spent on her by complaining publicly to Piers et al. HE also of his own volition decided to defray costs of Meghan's education. Before University, parents generally pay for elementary and high school. Though students can get scholarships to COllege and help defray costs by working. He would be considered neglectful if he did not pay for elementary and high schools.

Double post auto-merged: September 01, 2019, 03:18:26 PM

Quote from: wannable on September 01, 2019, 03:08:30 PM

The war is on, she says, he says he paid everything.  The only option for this case to rest is a statement from Northwestern University.

What war> IMO since he ran to the press for money he has no leg to stand on. He has no options but to continue to collect money until the media get sick of him.

wannable

^ Sandy it says:

Mr. Markle neither asked for nor received any payment for this article.

@dianab hence IMO the war to end all wars is a statement from NWU.  If not, Meghan shouldn't do any more speeches to young women about paying their way to UNI as she allegedly said she did, when her daddy is speaking out worldwide that he has the receipts of payment.

amabel

Quote from: dianab on September 01, 2019, 03:11:42 PM
In all likelihood he paid. she's already said he paid for her private school
I should say he helped out.  He sent her to a private school, which was generous.. so its likely he did assist her with money for her college years. He's not a wonderful father but I think he did his best when younger.. Meg and H could have at least visited him during their courtship or engagement and it appears they didn't.  After all the hopping over to the US to visit, Harry could have made one tirp to Mexico to see his ladyfirends father...

sandy

Meghan did work and did get scholarships in addition to her father  paying her money he won from that lottery to get her through school. If her father wants to run to the media, maybe he can collect all the money he paid for her education. Daddy IMO is not doing himself any favors and he does not seem to me to be remotely a model parent. What sort of person goes to the media to make money off a famous daughter? To me that is really low.  Maybe he can count the money he spent on NOrthwestern and maybe the money Piers pays him will soon pay for the money he spent on her. He did of his own free will agree to pay. I don't get why he's surprised he does nor see Archie or any of his other grandchildren. This man is no victim. and There is no "war." He lost before the war started.

wannable

Imagine if Kate said one thing, and a family member says wrong, liar or an antonym to whatever Kate says.  This would cause inches of articles, mistrust in the minds of the public.

I feel for both T and M, and since this has gone sour with no repair, NWU is the only one who can end it, and one of the both will be silenced in this issue forever.

@sandy he probably needs the money now of what he says he paid (Uni, Spain, England, Internship Argentina), including her first Jamaica wedding.  :shrug:

sandy

Quote from: amabel on September 01, 2019, 03:20:33 PM
I should say he helped out.  He sent her to a private school, which was generous.. so its likely he did assist her with money for her college years. He's not a wonderful father but I think he did his best when younger.. Meg and H could have at least visited him during their courtship or engagement and it appears they didn't.  After all the hopping over to the US to visit, Harry could have made one tirp to Mexico to see his ladyfirends father...

I think Thomas fell under the influence of Samantha who was collecting money from the media already.

Parents by the millions send their children to private school.

Double post auto-merged: September 01, 2019, 03:25:12 PM

Quote from: wannable on September 01, 2019, 03:23:35 PM
Imagine if Kate said one thing, and a family member says wrong, liar or an antonym to whatever Kate says.  This would cause inches of articles, mistrust in the minds of the public.

I feel for both T and M, and since this has gone sour with no repair, NWU is the only one who can end it, and one of the both will be silenced in this issue forever.

Kate has nothing to do with this. Kate's family are completely different and the subjects of other threads.

Tom ruined it by going to the media.

wannable

True, but he probably and likely at his age and location location location needs the moneys back. This is wild guessing but putting 1+1 Rosarito is precisely down the drain in worst spots in earth.

sandy

He supposedly had residuals from his TV work. What did he do with all his money. His son claims he uses drugs. HE may also have tax issues.

dianab

Quote from: amabel on September 01, 2019, 03:20:33 PM
for all meghan said about him for years (and including her most recent comment in vogue) i think he was a wonderful father... a fair better parent than charles, mark dyer and tiggy were to harry...

sandy

Mark Dyer did not go to the media and trash Harry. Though I am not a fan of his I give him that. Tiggy had her own issues and Prince CHarles never went to the media to trash Harry.

I think it low of a parent to do this especially to get money out of it. I think this was the deal breaker for any possible reconciliation between Meghan and her father.

dianab

we know harry used drugs and meghan had drugs at her 1srt wedding... harry even state in his podcast that william begged him to get help... his son said thommas won in lottery and helped his children... and he said he's as to prove he paid for her college

i saw many times penny junor and ingrid seward being snarky about harry... and they are dear friends of charles... when harry had his drug scandal they blamed harry for bringing bad pr to his devoted and busy father.... they liked to talk about the supposed hewitt paternity... and charles never stopped them

according to many sources it was bolland who leaked drug scandal to press and then said charles took him to rehab later come out it was eton's headmaster who was there for harry

according to reports mark dyer was in parties that harry did drugs

it's sad what's going on between meghan and thomas because according to herself he gave her a great and healthy upbringing

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on September 01, 2019, 03:19:21 PM
^ Sandy it says:

@dianab hence IMO the war to end all wars is a statement from NWU.  If not, Meghan shouldn't do any more speeches to young women about paying their way to UNI as she allegedly said she did, when her daddy is speaking out worldwide that he has the receipts of payment.
He might be able to produce some receipts paid to Kappa Kappa Gamma as well to cover her membership dues and housing at the sorority house. As Meghan was recruitment chair, she'd have been required to live in.

Double post auto-merged: September 01, 2019, 04:05:22 PM

Quote from: wannable on September 01, 2019, 03:26:44 PM
True, but he probably and likely at his age and location location location needs the moneys back. This is wild guessing but putting 1+1 Rosarito is precisely down the drain in worst spots in earth.
Si es verdad!!!

Even if Meghan chooses to not have her father meet Archie, there will be nothing to stop him from going and meeting his grandfather (if he's still alive) when he  is eighteen. :shrug:

sandy

I think Thomas will see Archie and I hope his other less famous grandchildren down the road. He has other grandchildren not just Archie. It took a few years for Angelina and Jon Voigt to reconcile but they did. This arguably was worse than the Markle situation.

Quote from: dianab on September 01, 2019, 03:37:51 PM
we know harry used drugs and meghan had drugs at her 1srt wedding... harry even state in his podcast that william begged him to get help... his son said thommas won in lottery and helped his children... and he said he's as to prove he paid for her college

i saw many times penny junor and ingrid seward being snarky about harry... and they are dear friends of charles... when harry had his drug scandal they blamed harry for bringing bad pr to his devoted and busy father.... they liked to talk about the supposed hewitt paternity... and charles never stopped them

according to many sources it was bolland who leaked drug scandal to press and then said charles took him to rehab later come out it was eton's headmaster who was there for harry

according to reports mark dyer was in parties that harry did drugs

it's sad what's going on between meghan and thomas because according to herself he gave her a great and healthy upbringing

We know? I don't "know" such a thing. The marijuana bags were given out at the wedding no proof she is a user of it or is an addict. some of the stories about her emerged out of blogs and sites designed to malign her and Harry.

William told Harry to get help about his mourning for his mother. Harry said so. William I think has his own issues but that's another thread. I find it absurd for Will to advise Harry since there are many pictures of drunken William stumbling out of clubs and looking really worse for wear.

Charles was accused of using his sons to make himself look good. The "drugs" story proved to be spun to try to help Charles' image.

Harry is not an addict nor an alcoholic. I would say he used poor judgment but Dyer and Tiggy were not very good guides.

The Good Prince Bad Prince stories have been out for decades.

Seward and Junor spread poison about their mother which is not a "virtuous" thing to do.

dianab

harry said he led a unhealthy lifestyle... for obvious reasons he just mentioned alcohol instead of other things and he said william begged him to get help. he knows best what's his relationship with william was & is and according to him, william didnt seem absurd...

it was her (1rst) wedding, no doubt she knows and approved what was going on there, no evidence she didnt use it or was against it. according to all accounts she controlled everything in her 2nd wedding and even had her friend jessica to help her out.

meghan and harry are humans, unflattering stories about them arent surreal stuff... if it was william and kate and that marijuana bags rumour i'm sure there wouldnt to be so much doubt about that...

TLLK

Quoteharry said he led a unhealthy lifestyle... for obvious reasons he just mentioned alcohol instead of other things and he said william begged him to get help. he knows best what's his relationship with william was & is and according to him, william didnt seem absurd...

I never had the feeling that Harry was into hardcore drugs though no doubt he like many young people has been in situations at some point in his lifetime were it was being openly used. AFAIK it appears that family and friends were becoming concerned about Harry's behavior, moods, words etc..to the point where William intervened and asked him to consider seeking help. I wouldn't be surprised if Charles, Camilla, Zara etc...and a few friends said something too.
I'm just glad for Harry's sake that he did choose to get some help with the issues he was dealing with at the time and that he was comfortable enough to share about his experience. :)

sandy

Harry said he had problems mourning and speaking of his mother after she died. This was in his interview. I think he was introduced to his Camilla a little too quickly. And more time should have been spent with Harry by his surviving parent and his grandparents.

Double post auto-merged: September 01, 2019, 08:40:00 PM

Quote from: dianab on September 01, 2019, 08:20:35 PM
harry said he led a unhealthy lifestyle... for obvious reasons he just mentioned alcohol instead of other things and he said william begged him to get help. he knows best what's his relationship with william was & is and according to him, william didnt seem absurd...

it was her (1rst) wedding, no doubt she knows and approved what was going on there, no evidence she didnt use it or was against it. according to all accounts she controlled everything in her 2nd wedding and even had her friend jessica to help her out.

meghan and harry are humans, unflattering stories about them arent surreal stuff... if it was william and kate and that marijuana bags rumour i'm sure there wouldnt to be so much doubt about that...

I heard the interviews it was about his mourning. William did not drink milkshakes on his night out it is curious if he tried to advise Harry about drinking when he did it himself.

Kate and William have their separate threads.

oak_and_cedar

What is Thomas end game anyway?

Meghan won't speak to him, and he can't do anything about it. He should just let things be for a while. Let things cool.

sandy

I agree. He should stay away from the media. I think he was too much influenced by Samantha which to me is unfortunate.

oak_and_cedar

Now, how any of this is Samanthas business is beyond me.