chelsy in spain

Started by 1234luv, June 03, 2011, 08:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

She looks good. Her life seems very fun and carefree, good for her.

SophieChloe

^ I agree - good for her!  I for one am totally convinced that if she and Harry do get married, it will be for love - and love alone  - wish I would say the same about his brother.  Time will indeed - tell
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

wannable

Any chance Chelsy and pals stayed at Uncle Gary's converted Le Maison de Spa?

WOW

She's in Spain already I thought Harry was going to join her in Spain in July?

wannable

Maybe she's staying there for 2 months.

WOW

But I thought she was supposed to be traveling around Europe?

anitalalala

Shes been said to be travellig with melissa percy but they are on a big group toguether actualy..ive seen some pics with melissa,bubbles,jacobi and gabriella calthorpe...big group of rich people having fun  :lmao3:
She looks fine..very relaxed away from london and the crazy paparazzi tabloids speculations life...
She looks great!!!!

chavita

^Agree. She'd look better without the cigarrette in her hand.
Harryite #0009

Blu.ariadne

She can be really pretty at times.  At least to me, she isn't that photogenic but every now and again the photags get a really nice shot.  Bet she's really pretty in real life, though.

gec

Thanks for the pics. She looks great - very relaxed. I agree with the others, shame about the cigarette.

Cute dress!

Szabo

Quote^Agree. She'd look better without the cigarrette in her hand.

Has it ever been mentioned anywhere, how many Chelsy smokes a day?

wannable

^I recall around March last year, unnamed friend sources of Chelsy Davy said to the Daily Mail she's a chain smoker.

Back on Ibiza, Spain topic apparently Chelsy and pals took off and are on their European road-trip.

QuoteEnjoying a luxurious holiday, Chelsy Davy was spotted out to lunch with some friends in Ibiza, Spain today (June 2).

The sexy socialite looked to be having a great time during the meal, and had a cigarette before heading to the airport to catch a departing flight.

Chelsy has been living it up as of late ever since she and Prince Harry decided to call it quits on their relationship again.

http://gossipcenter.com/chelsy-davy/chelsy-davy-ibiza-babe-511452

psm

I am envious, how I would have loved to be vacationing without a care in the world right now, even just for a few days. And Chelsy has been vacationing for a year now!

I don't want to start a fight, honest question. After Kate graduated, some say she didn't work for 18 months, some say she tried her own business. Just out of curiosity, was there such a long period of time when Kate did nothing but vacation?

I am not criticizing Chelsy, like I've said before, I will not judge someone for not working. I and many people work because we have to and it's not fun :) However Kate is labeled many things and Chelsy is deemed the antidote. I am trying to understand if they were so different at the same stages in their lives, since I was not following Royals back in the day.

chavita

^I agree with you anyway, too much vacationing and no work. Great life.
Harryite #0009

wannable

Quote from: psm on June 04, 2011, 02:12:14 PM
I am envious, how I would have loved to be vacationing without a care in the world right now, even just for a few days. And Chelsy has been vacationing for a year now!

I don't want to start a fight, honest question. After Kate graduated, some say she didn't work for 18 months, some say she tried her own business. Just out of curiosity, was there such a long period of time when Kate did nothing but vacation?

I am not criticizing Chelsy, like I've said before, I will not judge someone for not working. I and many people work because we have to and it's not fun :) However Kate is labeled many things and Chelsy is deemed the antidote. I am trying to understand if they were so different at the same stages in their lives, since I was not following Royals back in the day.

I don't know why the press deliberately ignored that KM spent the 18 months researching, opening, working and travelling to Milan purchasing about her failed business. 

SophieChloe

Did she? - nearly 2 years and is still failed.

wannable

Yeah, she lost the investment, it was a liability.  :(
I understand it was Jamie Murray Wells whom advised her after the business failure.  Trivia: Jamie's father is a renowned 'investment analyst'.

anitalalala

as far as i remeber all kate busniness story and even james muaray wells were actually media rumors...i dont know if we got to a real porved thing about kates business or the nn existence of it...
Anyway im one of those who always had a neitro opinion about these people working..since they dont have to...
A lot of people really judged kate bad for having too much free time and no real carrer...just really working for her parents company to kill time..wich lets be honest at least for me...it seemed a lot of true...but anyway i never judged her coz honestlly just the fact she worked was a good thing already...since she never needed to work actually...
Besides kate always being in a diferent position than chels whne it comes to giving an example..since she dated the heir to the throne and not harry...but anyway...

Chels has more confotability when it comes to living her life wihtout having to worry about image and rles to be followed...anyway...the same way i never expected kate to work i dont expect chels...since shes also millionaire and dont have the need to work...
So the fact she been gone to college and blablabla seems a good thing to..at leas shes done something besides partying and travelling...

I dont think any of these girls will ever be considered hard working people...they will get great jobs and win a lot of money very easilly just by conexions and association...
So for me its al the same whoever it is..it doesnt change a thing  :laugh10: :laugh10: :laugh10:

anyway she should start to work soon..i believe she knows it and she will....
at least she should do like most ladys of her age and status..ncluding kate of course ...
at least pretend to work... :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
i mean when ure 25 its ok yet...but since u become 26 i believe the pressures starts for u to find a path in life and blablabla

even when ure extremelly rich...i believe with chels will be no diferent...maybe shes delaying it coz she knows that once she starts she wont be able to stop for too long  :laugh10: :laugh10: :laugh10:
But anyway i see chels with a lot of potential opportnitys...she got te cake and the knife in her ands...a great job offer...aparentlly the knowledge and the profile to do it....why not???
Lets wait and see what will happen with her  :shrug:

psm

Thanks wannabe for the info. I know I've read that Kate tried to start her own business. I was confused about the timeline, so thanks for clarifying.

Quote from: sophiechloe on June 04, 2011, 02:38:37 PM

I've never run a business, but I've friends who did/do and it takes a long time to start it. You basically study the business you will run. Especially if you are buying stuff from overseas... Creating contacts at home and abroad, learning the know how, etc... It's a lot work and takes a lot of time, many months and sometime more than a year. I've been told luck plays some part in succeeding. Too bad Kate failed, but then not everyone is born to become entrepreneurs.

chavita

I don't think that just because you are rich you have the excuse not to work. Everybody should be able to do something with their lives rather than spending their parents' money. Every child should be taught the value of hard work, if they don't know what it is, then it's their parents' failure.

Just because Chelsy is super rich, doesn't give her the right to just party forever. Even if she is given opportunities and has connections, she should use them. Because, let's face it, her life is easier than it is to many other girls her age in the same career path. But she should really get it together now and start working.
Harryite #0009

SophieChloe

Quote from: psm on June 04, 2011, 03:15:47 PM
Thanks wannabe for the info. I know I've read that Kate tried to start her own business. I was confused about the timeline, so thanks for clarifying.

I've never run a business, but I've friends who did/do and it takes a long time to start it. You basically study the business you will run. Especially if you are buying stuff from overseas... Creating contacts at home and abroad, learning the know how, etc... It's a lot work and takes a lot of time, many months and sometime more than a year. I've been told luck plays some part in succeeding. Too bad Kate failed, but then not everyone is born to become entrepreneurs.
I totally agree, that first you should do your market research, know your customer base before = see if feasible and wanted and in demand - then travel around find the product to serve said customer base.  Am I alone in thinking that William was Kate's priority - that is why it failed.

wannable

Quote from: psm on June 04, 2011, 03:15:47 PM

My family has business in Australia and the Philippines, it takes minimum 2 years to see profits after investment (investment is everything you spend $ in running a business, from man power to electricity bills), hence KM investment includes hours invested in research, travelling to and from London/Milan/London, purchasing a .com, purchasing children's (baby) clothing line.   Some of it she was able to sell and get the money back, but in whole, I understand it was a liability.

cinrit

Quote from: sophiechloe on June 04, 2011, 03:38:20 PM
I totally agree, that first you should do your market research, know your customer base before = see if feasible and wanted and in demand - then travel around find the product to serve said customer base.  Am I alone in thinking that William was Kate's priority - that is why it failed.   

But her that which (who) was her priority was a success.  ;)

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.