Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by 2cute4u, November 14, 2007, 09:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2cute4u

Hi I'm 2cute4u LOL!  I like British Royalty and I want to make new friends doesn't matter where you're from or who you are I want to chat with you  :thumbsup: look forward to chatting with you all!

Even I know there's a line between emotion and fate, faith, you and me, love & pain...

angeleyed

welcome... question? what do you mean by im back... if your new where did you go? :blink: just curious :blush: hope you enjoy :welcome: let me know if i can be of any help. :hiya:
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

2cute4u

I used to be HRH but I lost the password and the email account is no good anymore. 

Even I know there's a line between emotion and fate, faith, you and me, love & pain...

angeleyed

:lmao: aww i see.. welcome back.
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

The Queen

HA! I saw the post in the visions thread and I knew it was you! Welcome back, I recently came back too.
Willite #00369

2cute4u

Cool I knew the post would give it away LOL.  No I got my own business now well sorta it's not off the ground but right now I do free readings I'm building up and practicing more.

The Queen

If you need anyone to practice on I volunteer.
Willite #00369

agentblueberry

:wavey: and :welcome: back! :Jen:
I volunteer as well!
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

2cute4u

Okay cool :D.  Just PM any questions you have I do alot of past, present, future readings when I'm not on the computer or the current circumantances (health, career, & Love life) so I do a good variety of things I also do palmistry, tarot, numerology, astrology, dream interpretation, and past lives

angeleyed

sounds fun.. :lol: i wanna try.. although sounds hard through computer. but im game :D
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Wombat

Welcome back HRH 2cute4u :hiya:

marine2109

:welcome: :flowery:

sambarumba

welcome back!  :flowers:

non kate-ite #0009
harryite # 110
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Siempre Vuelva

Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

apple

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Scarlet Flowers

Welcome back. :wavey:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

papsriya

welcome back  :hiya: :hug:
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M
I agree with everything Margherita says...sometimes :sigh:

The Dream Couple: WillyandKatyite #002 - I wear my # with Pride :snob:

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Margherita

Welcome back 2c4u :wavey:

Orchid

Welcome (back) 2cute4u.... :wavey:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

AHoch82

Harryite #0040