Harry and Cress to Vacation In Ibiza

Started by NotWaitieKatie, July 14, 2013, 12:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

So as Today he will work The Daily Fail says he will be at an Air Show ... he ain't going anywhere yet ...

georgiana996

:happy20: :yesss: finally he'll be out somewhere  :Jen:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

clarice

I don´t think he´ll be there. He´s been seen on Brancaster beach (Norfolk- approx. 10 mins from Cress´father) and other spots in this area yesterday. People have been tweeting about it.

Peter Hunt from BBC just confirmed that Harry will not take part on Twitter. People on twitter, who are at the airshow are still hoping to see him though.^^

Eri

^ Oh that's a shame ... but it is cute he was near her father's this is the third time ...

robynrose

I knew her father lived near by but I need not realize it was so close . As far as the Air Show there was too much talk about it . Think he did the first one , be cause no one knew and it raised the awareness for the display team . Also I keep hearing about a wedding that Will might be going today so maybe Harry as well . He was spotted in Cambridge late yesterday so . Does any one know about a wedding Back to the beach it looks like a lovely place . Think I once saw pictures of.  Cress and Eug at that beach . Thanks

Double post auto-merged: July 20, 2013, 02:33:50 PM

That was Harry that was seen . He stopped to go into a store at a station for a drink ( Cambridge) a young girl twitted about it . She said "he is gorgeous " . So do not know how far that is . Think he spends a lot of time at Cress's father house . He is stationed in Suffolk so is that close ?

clarice

i also think so... security wouldn´t be that good anylonger as well.

yep he was spotted at brancaster beach yesterday aftnernoon and than later in cambridge. cambridge is pretty much in between king´s lynn (cress father- at least that´s the adress i found) and london. so he could have been on his way back either to london or wattisham airbase in suffolk, which is also about 1,5 hours away from king´s lynn.

edit: haha, i kind of sound like a stalker. i´ve too much time right now.^^ (holidayyys  :vday4: )

robynrose

Clarice thanks pictures of the beach look great . Think his security people are doing a good job trying to keep people from taking pics ( not what u use to see on twitter ) Think PH use to agree to them more when people wanted one or RPO 's did not make too much of a fuss . THink Will went out but u seldom saw pics of him with public or that people took on twitter RPo have stepped up and doing same with Harry. Think it why u see none of Cress with him as well a good thing .

clarice

:goodpost: yes and finally. to be honest they should have done that a long time ago. it also doesn´t hurt that now everyone is focused on the greatkatewatch. :wink:

it really looks great there and i agree the pictures of cress and eugenie could be from that beach!

about william attending a wedding today. IF he´s (been) there, we will get pictures for sure. just wait and see. there were no reports that harry would attend this wedding.

Eri

^ Could you PM the pictures?  :flower:

robynrose

I think they were on accounts that are now private . They may be still on Tumblr . THey were with Eug and some other girls . Sorry let u know if I see them on Tumblr

Double post auto-merged: July 20, 2013, 04:31:50 PM

Find one of the pics of Eug and Cress on beach on Princess Eugenie of York Facebook  it is a fan page
Picture is in right side of the page  a group of girls . THERE. are several from thar group but have not found them yet  hope that helps . But they are out there

anitalalala

What pics are u talling about???
And why Harry be at her fathers house..i honetsly font get it???

clarice

I will not post pictures, but they are well know already. Cressida, Eugenie and some other girls at a beach in the UK.

I do NOT know if he has been at her fathers house, but as Harry has been spotted in the area yesterday, there is a possibility he and Cressida were there. That´s all.

anitalalala

U dont need to post anything i wouldnt ask for it anyway....ive seen a lot of perosnal pics as wellbut never posted so wouldnt asked for u to do it.dont worry ...i actually think i know the pics ure talking about..or maybe not..just asking to be sure anyway  :shrug:

I asked coz i remeber a group of pics with eugenie at the beach with frienda dn etc...but seemed like winter as they were all oin coats and etcs...thats why i asked..are those pics new the ones ure commeting???I remember seeing pics of cressida and a group of girls at the beaach...shes wearing flower in her head and jeans with boots...eugenie is there among the girls..but this pics are old..not new ones...thast why im asking...If were talking about the same pics...

I think that if borh were seeing close to each other they probablly were there to see each other...me thinks anyway..but i dont get why he would visit her at her fathers house..i mean to me is weird...
If thats the case weird realtionship and lot in cokmong with how wills sees the midds...weird..creepy thats what io meant...
And again surpissing if people who criticize the relationship between wills and midds for years think thats is amazing now Harry has such relationship with ehr familly and her father...i mean seriouslly...
What has the bonas and clathrpes diferente from the midds???
Are they special thats it...in dont think so...

I Always enjoyed wills being close to kates familly thats normal i guess for HIM..coz hes that kinda of guy and he sures didnt had this familly thing while he was growing up so is normal he does enjoys spending time with them...but then again kate never had friendsa nd Always been glued to her failly...
Cressid ain my view dont seem to have many friends either especiaçly since syarted to date Harry...and Harry ahs become more and more like his brother...that kinda of broing guy that only walks around with his gf familly and such..again not loiking shes turning him into william...iuf thats what it is..especially if it ends up thes ame way...
I didnt liked william being so close and linked to the midds Always...i dont think its good gor Harry either...especially coz william knew kate for a decade before making up his mind...Harry dont know cressida at all...and me thinks besides some here acnt even talk about it...
Hes being a lot pressured to marry someone..coz of age...his frienda all getting married..so yeah me thinks this isolating him more and more..and making him only be part of such cirlce ( yorks/clathorpes) may end up leading him to doing something without thinking better about it...i mean hes there with his gf at her fathers house...weird...
But thats only my view..and obviouslly based on specualtions...rumours as usual...just giving my views...

clarice

yes, i was talking about the same pics.

anitalalala

Eri

I don't think people have ever had a problem with Willy being close to The Middletons it's the fact that he wants to be a Middleton is  weird ... the lack of balance in the time they spend with her family and his family is worrying also this baby being called " Middleton Monarch" is something Chuck should deal with immediately ... I don't think any of the mess above is happening with harry and Cressida ... she vacationed without any problem with his uncle and his ex for God sake while Kate can't spend Christmas with Will's family ...

robynrose

Think if they were at her fathers it is private time and not going clubbing . Also there  is nothing wrong with being close to your girlfriend  , wife etc family . It is just strange to spend every or almost holiday with them ANd vacations  Harry was ( when dating Chelsy ) very close to her brother and parents as well .

Double post auto-merged: July 20, 2013, 10:27:50 PM

Also it could be Cress has her own cottage on her fathers property .

cinrit

Quote from: Eri on July 20, 2013, 09:32:52 PM
I don't think people have ever had a problem with Willy being close to The Middletons it's the fact that he wants to be a Middleton is  weird ... the lack of balance in the time they spend with her family and his family is worrying also this baby being called " Middleton Monarch" is something Chuck should deal with immediately ... I don't think any of the mess above is happening with harry and Cressida ... she vacationed without any problem with his uncle and his ex for God sake while Kate can't spend Christmas with Will's family ...

Wow ... when did William say he wants to be a Middleton? :o  And the only place I see the baby referred to as a Middleton is here and on another forum that has made it clear that they don't like the Cambridges.  Oh, am I in the wrong section? :P

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

anitalalala

I think is weird that hes there with ehr father..my views..
But also her parentes are divoreced so yeah it may be diferente from people who dont have divorced parentes thats what im saying anyway...
I think is ok and normal to be close to gf/bf familly especially in wthe rpinces case judging they didnt have much familly base while growing up..to be between such big famillys must be nice for both...
But yeah i think a lot of people see a lot og probelms with wills being so close ot midds me included...
Anywya i agree on this oit is diferente..just mentioned that to me is weird that Harry may have been to her father house ..to me it is..i mena one thing is to be in contact with the familly anotehr one is too keep visiting her father alone..i mean..seriouslly..
To me sound eird..but then aganw e dont know what hes doing there if hes visiting the father...if he is anyway probablly he enjoys spending time with him..and we dont know if cressida is that close to her father so it would ne normal since she and harrt are datun that they soend sometime with him,...

Just commented about it being weird coz the first thoguh that ocured mewas like OMG is he doing at her fathers house in the countryside???
I mean seruiuslly...its her father..shes his daughetr and Harry is there dating her...i mean honetslly i dont know how it is but my father wouldnt be that happy to know im with a guy in my state or wtahever alone..
but then again we dont know how Harry related to her..her familly and her father...so is hard to say i was just commenting about something very spontaneouslly...thats all...

Harry was close to chels familly...but they lived in africa..and spend some vacations togeuther thats all..while she was living in england even her parentes and brother being constantlly vists i dont think they were seen togeuther..i dont remember seeing Harry visiting chels father..or chels mother..as i dont actually think any bf does to be honets,.y...
Thats why is aid it seems weird...to visit her and her big Young familly is a thing..to visit her father and etcs is naother...me thinks anyway...
Nothing anormal in general i guess...but not normal to me thats all...
And yeah me thinks harry will become very close to her familly in case the realtionship lasts...and i do thin is nice for him...if they end up being ncie to him anywya lets see..but i cnat see how diferente this will be from williams so criticized by many who im sure will suppport harrys relationship with cressidas familly..if it happens anyway...
Vacation togeuther...Always togeuther here and there..yeah as far as i see theyre Always there when theyre not is a York...so to me seems like the same ...again the judgemensta re diferente...

robynrose

When Chelsy used to visit , her brother sometimes came with her . There are a few pics of him around Highgrove  with Harry and Chelsy and that circle . Also those pictures of Chelsy and her mother shopping and then going to Clarence House . IT is hard to compare since Chelsy's parents live in Africa but Harry did spend a great deal of time with them . Chelsy and Harry also went on holidays without her parents along . If they are trying to have a private life Harry does not own a home in the country ( his father does and her father does ) and of course the Queen , friends etc it would seem
They would spend time in these homes . The Queen has given ( rumored ) Will and Kate that big home in the country so until Harry buys his own why not be with family or other people he trusts
Read a while back that she spends time in the country at her father's on many weekend rather than time in London .Chelsy and Harry lived mostly apart during their relationship . This girl lives in the
Same country . He has more royal duties , military career and as an Apache Pilot he could see more
Combat but his 3 year training to get to Apache Com is complete . Guess what I am trying to say
This relationship has time to grow or end but it is more constant than just a holiday .

anitalalala

I agree and thats mostlly what ive also said...i just though weird that Harry woul be visiting her father..i mean why would he vsit her father..do u know what i mean..when i read at first i was like
But then thinking about it...maybe coz her parentes are divorced is normal that he will visit ehr mom and her father i dont now..kepp in touch depending on how cressida delas with her parentes and me thinks shes close to both anyway...
I dont have divorced parentes so to me is weird thats what i inetended to say at first...anyway when if read about he visiting her father...

Talking about how he delas with his gf familly i agree he seems to be Always close to his gfs familly..and is completelly diferente to compare chels to cressuida since one familly is huge and the other small as well one familly lives on africa and the other in the uk..the acess and how they mix will be diferente i agree...

Anywya i dont see Harry being close to cressidas famikly as far a i can see..they seem to do all events toguether..festivals and concerts they were there...vacations they are there...Always the calthoores or the yorks Always...i dont see it much diference from when the midds are constantlly there with willaim..yet many criticize it...so i wonder why it would eb amazing now with Harry doing the same???
Again to me it seems contradiroty...

NotWaitieKatie

anita, I'm not sure but are you thinking Harry was visiting her dad without her? Maybe that is why you're surprised? But I'm sure if Harry is there, she is too. I don't think he would go hang out there with out her.
Just because you can.....Does not mean that you should.

Eri

Correct me if I am wrong but her father's property is near the beach right? It is Summer she just Graduated she might be living with her father for the time being  :shrug:.

robynrose

She could be staying at Norfolk and it is not that far from Harry's base . Why be in hot London ( most in that circle are on holiday) instead of the beach . Think Harry is waiting for baby and Sentebale exhibit on Thurs and he should be off on an extended holiday after that ( Africa)

Eri

^ The poor man might be waiting for a while to go on vacation  :lol: ... just ask Liz ...