Prince Harry was in Iceland

Started by georgiana996, July 16, 2013, 09:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgiana996

Prince Harry of Wales was in Iceland

Quote"He was here by himself" said a press agent for the British royal family. "This was an exercise tour offered by the charity organization Walking With the Wounded".

:clap: :happy15:

http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/daily_news/?cat_id=29314&ew_0_a_id=401515
Dominic West to race Prince Harry in 208-mile South Pole trek - Telegraph
QuoteOld Etonians Dominic West and Prince Harry are set to go head to head in a gruelling 208-mile race to the South Pole.

Double post auto-merged: July 17, 2013, 06:18:04 AM

QuotePrince Harry has attempted to reach the North Pole in 2011, but the was forced to withdraw so he could attend brother William's wedding

Dominic West goes South to race Prince Harry to Pole | The Sun |News
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

clarice

story: Walking With The Wounded South Pole 2013

and pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.612866415410849.1073741846.120192621344900&type=1

I think Harry himself was there from July 7-10/11th. The others were there for a whole week. But it´s great to see him joining the training.
Can´t wait till November....  :hehe:

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Lothwen

I doubt he was there "alone" since he would have had at least his protection officers.  I think the "alone" is referring to Cressida.

Still, I can't wait for him to make the trek to the North Pole.  I'm sure he's super excited about it.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Limabeany

I'd love to be able to do something like that. My adventure goals are much smaller.  :teehee:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

clarice

where does it say he was "alone"? and what has harrys training at iceland to do with cressida?

Lothwen

^There was a rumor that Harry was in Ibezia (sorry, don't know how to spell it) with Cressida. That's why I pointed out that she wasn't there. And if you read the first post in the thread you'll see where it says he was there alone :flower:
Harryite 12-005

clarice

thanks.  :wink:
cressida has been to ibiza a weekend or so later. he and cress have been at the mumfords and sons concert on saturday and on sunday harry went to iceland.

his RPOs are always with him. don´t know if they have to go skiing with him, but i´m sure they are near by.
anyways, i can´t wait until november. i agree, he sure is very excited and happy he can join them again AND actually stay for the whole trip.

Eri

Beautiful pictures , beautiful man !!!  :vday2:

NotWaitieKatie

Quote from: Lothwen on July 26, 2013, 02:31:14 PM
Still, I can't wait for him to make the trek to the North Pole.  I'm sure he's super excited about it.

It's the South Pole this time. They trekked to the North last time. :)
Just because you can.....Does not mean that you should.

princessy

Quote from: LIMABEANY on July 26, 2013, 02:34:22 PM
I'd love to be able to do something like that. My adventure goals are much smaller.  :teehee:

come on now you just cant be arsed  :hehe:
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

Limabeany

I will justify your faith in me!  :teehee: I'll think of something! Suggestions?

Lothwen

Go ye forth to the corner store! :polo:
Harryite 12-005

Limabeany

Eri

A Royal who is hands on with his Charities and doesn't work "behind the scenes" who would have thought ... not the way I thought it was supposed to be  :teehee: ...

Limabeany

clarice

Quote from: Eri on July 27, 2013, 01:14:59 PM
A Royal who is hands on with his Charities and doesn't work "behind the scenes" who would have thought ... not the way I thought it was supposed to be  :teehee: ...

yeah and nobody´s talking about it.... the press sure knows about this recent trip to iceland, but no mentioning. instead they write about him being the fun-uncle. that´s really bothering me.

georgiana996

Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

clarice

well, they had to write about the launch because it was an official event. but that is not what i meant. i´m talking about the trip to iceland. we knew about it 3 weeks ago, when it actually happend, but only because of the article in the icelandic review. still, the UK press, who seems to know everything about his lovelife, will not write about the trip to iceland. although they did so with dominic west.

now walking with the wounded did release pictures and statements. maybe the press will write about it later, but i doubt it.
like i said they´re focussing on writing about " fun uncle" harry. which was btw only one little thing he said in this interview....

Eri

^ Well the press was going to be all about The Second Coming this week no way around it  :orchid: ... it has already calmed down and by Tuesday it will completely die down and the press will hopefully deal with real news ...