Harry and Cress to Vacation In Ibiza

Started by NotWaitieKatie, July 14, 2013, 12:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotWaitieKatie

MOS DIARY: Prince of Ibiza: A holiday on rave island for Harry and his party girl Cressie | Mail Online
Quote'They want to go on holiday together somewhere in Europe,' says a friend. 'Obviously Ibiza is the frontrunner. Harry has never been there. His friends go to the island every year but he always misses out.'

Read more: MOS DIARY: Prince of Ibiza: A holiday on rave island for Harry and his party girl Cressie | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:hmm: I'd swear I have seen pictures of Harry in Ibiza. Am I wrong?
Just because you can.....Does not mean that you should.

princessy

Oh look who when press with that solider again  :pullhair: :thumbsdown: :blahblahblah:
come on
I know someone who'll will love the party girl name.
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

robynrose

I think he was in Majorca Spain a few yrs ago with the Warren family . I recall pics of him and Jake . Also press saying who is the girl on holiday with him ( it was Jake sister Susanna ) Chelsy went lot to Ibiza

Double post auto-merged: July 14, 2013, 01:12:01 AM

Think if they go on holiday it will be to Africa ( Sir RBranson new place ) where her sister got married Harry has not been there and has not had a real vacation in Africa since 2010

NotWaitieKatie

Thanks, I thought he had gone to Ibiza with the Warrens.

Lothwen

I like that they clarified that Harry and Cressida weren't on vacation together in Switzerland earlier. So both of them were invited by the Yorks. I wonder if either of them knew the other was going to be there?
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

NotWaitieKatie

robynrose

They do not know anything . The DM every yr has him flying to IBiza . They said forever he was going there with Chelsy . She went there many times . He was supposed to go with Flee never happened . Many people are on holiday so it is a good story to fill the papers while they wait for the baby . Think Harry knew Cress would be skiing and they both got invited . The only thing I think is right about the story is that they have not had an extended holiday together  yet

good221

Why are Cress friends always running to the press to sell story and yet people said Cress is not into spotlight how is all that possible when are friend and cousin are sell her out, now their vacation plan. according to the daily fail they are going with friends because they need time together then why bring friends, time together mean  just ''THE TWO'' of them why friends?? they seems to be doing a repeat of Kate and William bringing  friends everywhere I wonder  if the York girl will be crashing with them since they have a lot ridding on their relationship.
Honestly it is hopeless for Harry to play hide and seek with this relationship anymore since her friends and families are already outing everything to the public and I am very shock of Harry blind eye to all of these things and I guess he has lot his head and sense to see things straight anymore and now he happily playing the dumb ''TOY'''' and letting other 's taken control and it will all end the same way the other men did. :orchid:

robynrose

Let us see if they go to Ibiza   Next week they will have them breaking up

Eri

Breaking news Harry will go on Vacation this Year  :lol: ... get those camera  phones ready he will strip again  :happy17:.

joanneinwonderland25

the comments are horrible lol, harry is going down and cress with him
QuoteWorking hard? Obviously has a different meaning for some people

she has been working hard???? doing what!!!
         Cressida is NOT royal wife material. She's just easy for Prince Harry, flavor of the month. that is all.
         Ofcourse its gonna be Ibiza or a similar party atmosphere. No cultural, quiet, or romantic holiday for the likes of those two!
          Working hard? First holiday? Seems like they are (or he is) always on a holiday...
          Well, at last you call her for what she is: party girl.
           She seems like a flighty airhead. Fun for now but I doubt anyone will let this go the distance
           Dear Messy Cressie... Never wear those overalls again. Signed the Fashion Police.
           No Harry NO, she's not the girl for you.
           Working hard? Why what job is she doing. Is she. Earning her living? Does she support herself? Please do tell us, what job does she do?
          Working hard? where did they dig that up from???
      I wonder if he ever does anything intelligent, like reading books, studying history working on his charities other than for PR. Once again no other military gets the time off he does and I am sure if any of the military complained they would be courtmarsheld
           Cressy Dexys Midnight Runners called they want their dungarees back!!
           Cressida is perfect for Harry, no well-educated, intelligent, polished, accomplished professional with grace, elegance, self-respect and self-worth woman will want to marry this nitwit!!!

The part about them working hard is ridiculous i have to say, even for DM. I mean does being harrys booty call count as work? i wonder if he pays her by the hour LOL  :lol: what did she do? apart from holidaying every month and appearing at events and weddings and leaking her pics and info to the press?
           Lowthen i agree. after he returned he wasnt with her at all it seemed until that holiday. It seems the yorks played matchmaker and invited both of them and they probably got together then and the skiing pics were just a mistake from harry(shocker). they didn't seem to hang out at the time separate from eugene, and even now they still only hang out with friends and stay separate in public, even at private times like the concerts and so on. I feel sorry for harry, really. It must be sad being him.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Eri

It was clear that he wasn't out of the dog house (Vegas  :hehe:) until at least March when they celebrated Eugine's birthday and The Daily Fail announced they were a "couple" ... as for some of The Daily Fail comments seems like the usual jealous people who can't get over the fact that some are rich and they aren't ...every Royal gets those comments!!!

robynrose

Saying he plans a vacation is not going to get favorable comments to begin with . It is all the game the DM plays . People for the most part are not going to say hey that is great . If u look at accounts ( instagram and Facebook of people in his circle he rarely goes on an extended holiday . Those guys are away all the time . Also some of them have jobs as well . I really think Harry last long holiday away was in 2010 in Africa . That trip to Spain was a few days but a 7 to 10 day vacation it has been awhile ago ( not counting pre deployment Vegas ) He will go to Africa in August . Cressida also seems to love Africa .

Eri

princessy

Quote from: Lothwen on July 14, 2013, 01:21:33 AM
I like that they clarified that Harry and Cressida weren't on vacation together in Switzerland earlier. So both of them were invited by the Yorks. I wonder if either of them knew the other was going to be there?

Quote from: robynrose on July 14, 2013, 02:22:11 AM
They do not know anything . The DM every yr has him flying to IBiza . They said forever he was going there with Chelsy . She went there many times . He was supposed to go with Flee never happened . Many people are on holiday so it is a good story to fill the papers while they wait for the baby . Think Harry knew Cress would be skiing and they both got invited . The only thing I think is right about the story is that they have not had an extended holiday together  yet
Quote from: robynrose on July 14, 2013, 02:22:11 AM

Fact friend invite both same with Sam party and ALL HARRY CLOSE FRIENDS show his so called relationship it really does. York's invite come on sorry dont see that dating but agreeing to pushing family.

QuoteThe part about them working hard is ridiculous i have to say, even for DM. I mean does being harrys booty call count as work? i wonder if he pays her by the hour LOL  :lol: what did she do? apart from holidaying every month and appearing at events and weddings and leaking her pics and info to the press?
:goodpost:
  Excuse for leaks always.

Quote from: Eri on July 14, 2013, 02:04:46 PM
It was clear that he wasn't out of the dog house (Vegas  :hehe:) until at least March when they celebrated Eugine's birthday and The Daily Fail announced they were a "couple"
In your dreams some people dont want to admit she hookup day before he went a way for five months and days after cheated sorry but really you all believed letter leaks from mandrake express.
pretend he wasn't dating then single and all that no serious still hooking up with him just sad he cheated and she OK with it even her people she'd worked for a bit said so.

HsHCharlene

What I have noticed about this pair is that from the beginning anytime they are together or are seen together they are in a group of friends. Granted, it is good to be with someone who gets along with your own friends. But the vibe I kind of got from this 'relationship' from the beginning is friends with benefits. I think that it is the most fitting description of what Harry and Cressida have going on. To me that shows that there is very little intimacy, not necessarily sex, going on between them. No real adult conversations seem to be exchanged. It is one festival after the next. Fun is not bad and it is a good way to spend time together but I really do not see a stable marriage and future for these two together, IMO. I think she was there and he was lonely and she was willing to be with him. I can see why he likes her and she likes him. She is good looking, has family in his circle so it would seem to him that he can become a part of something like his brother, Will, did. But I'm afraid for Harry in that I don't think anyone in her family gives a crap about Harry. At the end of the day, they are looking out for Cressida's best interests, and if that is marrying well then they are going to bring Harry into the fold for their betterment and not his. I hope that in time these two realize that any marriage between them would just be a repeat of his father's and just walk away before too much is invested and people get hurt.

What I also notice is that since he began dating her, his public image has dropped off a bit. It is perception that shows he only stays in this circle of friends and people. Their lifestyles, and his too, reflect how people feel about him. I have to admit that my views on him have shifted a bit because of the seemingly aloof behavior he has shown this past year. He is not as open and warm as he once was and I think that it is a shame.

Eri

^ All that based on the 2 times we have seen them together? This week it's A YEAR since we first found out of Cressida so there must be something going on there ... his image is just fine it's just that some will have a go when they read about how a rich young man spends his Summer it's called jealousy!!! As for him not being as open as he used to can you blame him? It was about time he grew up ...

anitalalala

Most romantic vacation ever it will be..ibiza... :eyes:
just the right place to take a gf  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wonde why she wasnt with him at vegas...maybe they were not so serious now they are so ibiza is just right and waaaaaaay much better
Sorry but i gotta laugh about it  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People complain about royals vacationing all the tim..including everyone here defending Harry from such acusations..Always the first ones to blame others when they do the same... :wellduh:
I totally agree with anyone who says theyre FWB..obviouslly thats whats it looks like..maube thats the idea nayway to pass this free...fwb kind aof relationship so people and media dont take it seriouslly and let them be and do whathevet they wish..i mena theyre just FWB so who cares she will be gone after summer...and thats the idea...maybe she will maybe she wont..who knows...
Me thinks or theyre really just poassing time...or theyre pretending to be this FWB open relationship kind aof couple to avoid attention and pressures..whathever it is ..is alreday childshy and silly in my view..and not working obviouslly..
Theyre stull getting as much as attention as they would..and people are getting tired of the hide/seek game harrys been playing with this chick..people are becoming very agressive and negative on her and its already tunring into him...
I wonder how long will it takes for him to be obliged to assumer her officially ( maybe at the polo who knows  :eyes: :lol:) or how long will he keeps fwb thing with her...seriouslly  :Lothwen:

If the article is truth i think we have na answer...normal people dont take theyre gfs to ibiza honetslly...that why Harry was never seen there with chels...who has been there many times...while being single with friends..including melissa whoe went with the group ONCE while she was single...from tom vs...after they rekindled she was never seen in iobiza coz couples who dates and serious about theyre relatuonships dont attend vacations in ibiza..where people go to party, get crazy and have as much sex as they wish...unless ure a dj and mad and party animal and wants to have crazy sex with as many poeple as u wish u dont attend ibiza with ure partner...
Thats what i think anyway... :shrug:
So in my view IF they went to ibiza toguether....it will only serve to proves what kinda of relationship they have.... :hide:

Quote from: HsHCharlene on July 14, 2013, 05:29:34 PM
What I have noticed about this pair is that from the beginning anytime they are together or are seen together they are in a group of friends. Granted, it is good to be with someone who gets along with your own friends. But the vibe I kind of got from this 'relationship' from the beginning is friends with benefits. I think that it is the most fitting description of what Harry and Cressida have going on. To me that shows that there is very little intimacy, not necessarily sex, going on between them. No real adult conversations seem to be exchanged. It is one festival after the next. Fun is not bad and it is a good way to spend time together but I really do not see a stable marriage and future for these two together, IMO. I think she was there and he was lonely and she was willing to be with him. I can see why he likes her and she likes him. She is good looking, has family in his circle so it would seem to him that he can become a part of something like his brother, Will, did. But I'm afraid for Harry in that I don't think anyone in her family gives a crap about Harry. At the end of the day, they are looking out for Cressida's best interests, and if that is marrying well then they are going to bring Harry into the fold for their betterment and not his. I hope that in time these two realize that any marriage between them would just be a repeat of his father's and just walk away before too much is invested and people get hurt.

What I also notice is that since he began dating her, his public image has dropped off a bit. It is perception that shows he only stays in this circle of friends and people. Their lifestyles, and his too, reflect how people feel about him. I have to admit that my views on him have shifted a bit because of the seemingly aloof behavior he has shown this past year. He is not as open and warm as he once was and I think that it is a shame.

:thanks: :goodpost: :clap: :clap: :clap:
In anotehr words me thinks she might be pretty nice and lalalalala´s
Buyt he being associated with her and her world..is only bringing a diferente reality to publics eyes about Harry and showing the worst/negative sides of his own life/reality...
He used to be nice, accesible and etcs etcs..might have all been na ilusion..lie whathever...but that was the image he projected to people..nice guy whos aristo a prince rich but still cares and mingles enjoys being with people...
Now hes just like any other aristo...from elite cirlcles...reserved, closed,arrogant..spoilted...who only attend high profile places and with celebritys..high profile people..spend all his money at expecnsive silly vacations...wants to be part of only such circle and dont really wnats to be associated anymroe with normal people....choses people he walks around with..thats whaty cressida is making for Harry i also think...tunring him into something else..or showing a side of him that havent been seen before...and not a good one so far me thinsk as well  :wellduh:

Eri

Chances are they they will got to Africa to The Brandsons like last Year ...

NotWaitieKatie

When did they go to Africa together last year?

Eri

^ Immediately after The Olympic' s closing Ceremony it was a week before the Vegas drama ... it was Sam's birthday ... after that Arthur , Tom and Harry left Cressida behind to go to Vegas the rest is as they say history  :lol:...

v_voom

I thought it was Necker Island in the Caribbean or have I read it wrong?
Proud Eurasian girl in London! ;)

joanneinwonderland25

you're right v voom, it was not africa. wrong info

Double post auto-merged: July 15, 2013, 08:50:47 AM

and harry went there for sam's birthday, not on a vacation with her. They most likely hung out, but werent there on a proper vacation.  i mean they werent on a vacation together even on verbier, they were invited separately. please dont post wrong info. opinions are different, but info is another.
thanks
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

princessy

Quote from: joanneinwonderland25 on July 15, 2013, 08:48:20 AM

and harry went there for sam's birthday, not on a vacation with her. They most likely hung out, but werent there on a proper vacation.  i mean they werent on a vacation together even on verbier, they were invited separately. please dont post wrong info. opinions are different, but info is another.
thanks
And that why dont see them a couple two times they invite HER to place know harry come or invite him set up Vegas happen after and planned so encourage OVER 20 HARRY VERY CLOSE FRIENDS WERE INVITED really think that had more than in pack then Vegas happen and york ski trip rumor no going well push push push form toooooo many she acting like celeb show a lot want we know she wants to be famous to.
Why isabella hanging around her so often selling more of her :PR: :PR: :paparazzi: :paparazzi: :paparazzi: mums doing also none other family went.