James and Alizee Middleton and Family Chat

Started by LouisFerdinand, July 10, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on October 05, 2019, 06:11:02 PM
I hope she has a lovely gown. She has made some fashion mishaps, her Wimbledon outfit was not the best.

Gary is sort of a shady character IMO, hitting his wife, I don't think it great that James is not associated with Gary in the news. James is a grown man and should earn his own money or so I hope.  I think it will be a UK wedding with his royal in laws in attendance and his niece and nephews.
I agree about her Wimbledon outfit, but I've seen other pictures of her that she was appropriately dressed. She is very small and dresses very avant-guarde, like the Duke of Kent's granddaughter (can't remember her name at the moment).

sandy

avant garde can include not having the braless look.

TLLK

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on October 06, 2019, 03:20:23 AM
I agree about her Wimbledon outfit, but I've seen other pictures of her that she was appropriately dressed. She is very small and dresses very avant-guarde, like the Duke of Kent's granddaughter (can't remember her name at the moment).
She's definitely has eclectic taste IMO but she looks very good in what she's wearing.

Double post auto-merged: October 06, 2019, 03:02:46 PM

James Middleton confirms his engagement to Alyzee on his Instagram account with "She said oui"

Twitter

Double post auto-merged: October 06, 2019, 03:03:10 PM

QuoteJames Middleton confirms his engagement on Instagram with a cute video in his Stories, ending with the post ?She said OUI [yes in French]?

sandy

LouisFerdinand

It would be nice if Catherine or Philippa or Prince William does a reading at the wedding.

sara8150

We have wait and see till wedding neither France or England options but James?s fianc?e is from France I think his fianc?e makes decisions have her family wedding and civil wedding in France stay tuned!! Kept underwraps till wedding day 🤐🤫

Double post auto-merged: October 07, 2019, 02:57:56 AM

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on October 07, 2019, 02:09:02 AM
It would be nice if Catherine or Philippa or Prince William does a reading at the wedding.

We have wait and see till wedding day who will reading dont you remember James reading at Duchess of Cambridge?s wedding in 2011 kept underwraps guarded secret till wedding day maybe friends or family reveals

Double post auto-merged: October 07, 2019, 02:59:13 AM

Quote from: sandy on October 06, 2019, 08:59:12 PM
They will have the "big wedding."

We have wait and see till wedding day neither France or england let James and his fianc?e decisions have big wedding stay tuned!! Kept underwraps till wedding day 😂🤫

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on October 06, 2019, 11:13:18 AM
avant garde can include not having the braless look.
The Wimbledon outfit was more than just braless - it was so revealing as to be indecent. But as I said, I've seen other outfits that were perfectly suitable, and her small figure allows her to wear clothes well.

sara8150

James Middleton and Alizee Thevenet's wedding: Who will be their pageboys and bridesmaids?  | HELLO!
I don?t know who will be pageboy or flower girl kept underwraps secret guarded secret till wedding day don?t says anything about that zipit stay tuned for reveals 🤐🤫

sandy

I think he will have three royal children in attendance.

wannable

One thing for sure is James and Alizee will be guests to 2 weddings; Cressida/Harry W., Cress publicly congratulated the couple via Instagram and Bea and Edo, he also publicly congratulated the couple.  And vice versa the other 2 couples will be guests at each others weddings.

sandy

What difference does it make if Cressida attends or not? How is it "for sure" if she and her fiance (or husband depending on the timing) attends.  I think he may want as many royals there as possible. The attendee lists for Bea and Edo is not known yet either.

Blue Clover

TLLK

James Middleton has done another interview regarding his struggles with depression. He shared that his entire family would attend therapy sessions with him.

Twitter

Quote?Just 18 months ago, the whole family ? the Duchess of Cambridge included ? were accompanying him to therapy sessions in an effort to untangle him from the grip of depression.?

Double post auto-merged: October 12, 2019, 05:19:48 AM

:blush: Apologies...should have put this in the other thread.

wannable

That is great.  They are a very united family.

sandy

James is famous because of who he is related to I am glad he is dealing with his depression but this is being on overdrive in the media.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on October 12, 2019, 11:07:44 PM
James is famous because of who he is related to I am glad he is dealing with his depression but this is being on overdrive in the media.
We all know why he is known. Hopefully people who are in need will be influenced by his example of getting help. Depression and other mental health issues need to be front and forefront, IMO. Many have been ashamed to admit they have issues, and it has been a stigma for far too long. 

Curryong

While of course James Middleton has every right to speak up about his battle with depression, I don't think it should be forgotten that it was Harry, in his podcast years ago for the Heads Together endeavour, that first brought this to public notice. His speaking openly about it brought a large measure of discussion in the media, and reportedly a huge jump in the number of people seeking help for their own issues, in consequence. So James is hardly a pioneer in speaking out about this.

Plus, as was noted at the time by several of us on this forum, it's all very well for people with loaded pockets (or from wealthy families) to seek advice and treatment from psychiatrists and therapists. The problem is that with the National Health Scheme in Britain and other forms of universal health care elsewhere, this sector is badly underfunded.

There are few psychiatrists and other mental health professionals working in public rather than private practice and there are long waiting lists at clinics for help there. I know through my work, here in Australia, that under the Mental Health Act people deemed by their GP to need psychiatric counselling are allowed four free visits. After that they are on their own. If they feel they need a psychiatrist then they pay, and consulting fees are not cheap, though refundable in part through Medicare.

Cost to see a psychiatrist (Australia) | Your Health in Mind

While James and Harry presumably got the help they needed for as long as they wanted, it's the other millions of people who are stuck with nowhere to go but perhaps ongoing pharmaceuticals from their local chemists, and visits to their GPs. That's the reality of it, for all the praise!

Princess Cassandra

Thank you for that information, Curryong. So there are really two very large issues; one is that it is still a stigma, and the other is that people without means cannot always get the help they need.  Four visits! Rome wasn't built in a day and many people have therapy for several months or even years. But if the Prince Harrys and James Middletons of the world keep talking, at least the stigma of mental health issues may begin to reverse.

Princess Cassandra

Happy for them - sounds like some major parts of his life have taken a turn for the better.

sandy

Harry is light years more known than James Middleton. Some may not know who James is. I think his influence is overstated by the media. I think if he wants to be happy he should discourage all this PR and lead a blessed private life out of the media. Other royal consort siblings have managed to do this.

wannable

It's a good cause. I support known and unknown people who wish to speak about Mental Health.

Just today I read one of the K-Pop members, age 25 committed suicide.  Its all over the internet, my msn pop up, google pop up 'latest news'

Princess Cassandra

I think Curryong's informative comments should convince us all that the battle is not yet won, and as many that speak out about their own experience the more aware the rest of us will be about the prevalence and seriousness of depression. Unfortunately, suicide of a famous and well known person is also making us aware of it. Hopefully this will all lead to a better trend in the number of suicides. 

PrincessOfPeace

James Middleton has been flooded with well-wishes following the announcement of his engagement to Alizee Thevenet.

After sharing his joy with the world on Sunday, Princess Beatrice's new fianc? Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi was one of the first of many to congratulate the happy couple.

"Adorable - congrats guys," the Italian property developer wrote on Instagram, while Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas said: "Congratulations!!! [Alongside a series of heart-shaped emojis]."

Holly Branson remarked: "Love love this pic. Many many congratulations you two."

Princess Beatrice's new fianc? is one of the first to congratulate James Middleton on his engagement | HELLO!