Fergie shopped while New York burnt during 9/11

Started by ~Sophia~, December 04, 2004, 02:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

I do recognise that The British Empire brought misery to other countries but also gave them what thy have today.

Gems

QuoteI do recognise that The British Empire brought misery to other countries but also gave them what thy have today.
including america!! I think what these people need isn't to live in other countries, but help from other countrys to build thier own place up where they can belong, so we won't take over then and they woun't be stuck in our society when they dont even speak our language.

Windsor

Exactly

For example......If the United Kingdom and other countries could help build infraestructure, create job and economical stability in poorer nation then that would stop people moving,

Twinksta

Now, you're talking solutions!    :)  :)  You'd get my vote.  :lol:  

Windsor

I think I'll run for Prime Minister one day :lol:  

AHoch82

Yes, I remember the  9/11 when I was 19 when I saw on tv then I was like shocked!  :o It is so sad.   :waaaah: 4 months before it happened,  I graduated HS on June 2001. 2001 is my class year but it is a bad luck. OH man!
Harryite #0040

sunshine lily

QuoteBut the worse bit is the numbers of people that died.......I just hope this doesn't happen again :(
but it is happening again every single day!!!!!!! You said that we should get rid of the seekers to put things in order for our country first (in that sense) but who do you think is provoking those seekers to seek America,England and Europe? America , Europe and England themselves! babies , children , women and old men are DYING IN THE THOUSANDS EVERY DAY IN IRAQ AND PALESTINE, not only that but their houses are being destroyed , they're being tortured , kids are orphaned , starvation etc....These are all problems started by America, England and Europe . If you think about it what happened on 9/11 was horrible and a great loss but the damage and the loss that is taking place inthe Middle East today is MUCH greater and even more horrible. you be the judge :unsure:  
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Windsor

Yes I agree...however as I said before The United Kingdom should work closely with the other government to improve Political Stability and Growth in those areas of the world where is needed

sunshine lily

QuoteYes I agree...however as I said before The United Kingdom should work closely with the other government to improve Political Stability and Growth in those areas of the world where is needed
yes it should but as you know the British Govt. (sorry to say this ) takes orders from the American president and he is NOT  doing anything useful to bring stability to the area. That's why their is going to be another draft here in America around spring time(april ,june ) and who's paying thr price . Its diffenetely not those in the fancy suits but rather the young men and women that are going to be drafted away from their families and the abused in the Middle East . It just makes me so  sad :(  
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Windsor

Quoteyes it should but as you know the British Govt. (sorry to say this ) takes orders from the American president and
That's true :(  

Gems

No offence to anyone, but i think the only thing we should be following america on is laws, and asylum laws.

Windsor

I agree with the United States (international Policies)

War on Terror
Nuclear Weapons most commonly know as "The Axis of Evil"

Gems

Fair enough but why did they lie about WMD's?

Windsor