Lady Gabriella single and going to Argentina

Started by serene grace, December 04, 2008, 07:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serene grace

Single Ella is off on her own

The on-off romance between Lady Gabriella Windsor  -  Princess Michael of Kent's elegant daughter  -  and her dashing Indian boyfriend Aatish Taseer seems to be over.
The pair split when Bombay-born Taseer failed to persuade Ella, 27, to return with him to India, only for them to be reunited at a party two months ago

'Ella is moving out to Argentina for about eight weeks so she has some time to work on writing projects,' I am told. 'She was out there recently and had such an incredible time that she wanted to see more of the country on a longer visit. She's decided to rent out her flat and head off in January.'

Downe House-educated Ella, who works for Hola!, the Spanish version of Hello!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1091730/A-Sunny-day-married.html

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

GwenCat

She enjoyed all the latest fashion down there recently. I was to the understanding that her and Tish actually broke up a wee while back.

serene grace

yeah me too, I GUESS they had a short reunion and it didn't work out.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

wannable

Her life is an entire vacation, how many articles do you write for Hola, about 1 per month...I'm being sarcastic here.

And she dropped her boyfriend because he failed to ask her to follow him to India at age 27 :lol: Kate should follow.

GwenCat

she has her own blog going to. The lifestyles of the rich and famous, I should be so lucky...

GiaModel60

interesting girl, i can't beleive she writes for hola - how down market!  Anyway she is her mother's daughter - her mother must be happy it is over

serene grace

MAJESTY MAGAZINE:

A Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature from Brown University

was followed by work experience at Vanity Fair Magazine in New York City.

Her writing work has been published in the Mail on Sunday

and the Sunday Telegraph and Country Life.

She recently had writing published in Hola!

Ella is a model muse for Ralph Lauren

from  summer 2008 MAJESTY MAGAZINE.....Eligible Royals.

GiaModel60

ahhhhhhh much better, i thought she was a serious journalist - maybe the hola thing gave her a lot of money and as it wasn't english it was  more ok to do - like the celebs only doing marketing campaigns in japan etc.

Arubiina

Lady Gabriella Windsor is my most favourite member of the British royal family. From my very subjective standpoint, she personifies a truly noble English lady: well-educated, well-spoken, and well-bred. Her taste in clothes tends to be immaculately perfect. When asked, Lady Gabriella did a wonderful job undertaking official engagements on behalf of the British royal family. However, she is likely to be pushed aside because Princess Eugine and Princess Beatrice will likely get involved more with charities and official engagements. I hope she will have a nice time working in Argentina.

GiaModel60

serene grace

I agree. I just could not understand her attraction to that guy(I read he use to dress up,in costume to promote safe sex or something.)
Her mother is probably breathing a sigh of relief.  :faint1:
I like Gabriella.

http://www.ellawindsor.com/articles.html

Arubiina

In this particular case, I am inclined to agree with Princess Michael. Union of people from two entirely different cultures are very complicated.

GiaModel60

yes i agree a -= and sg thanks for the link - she is funny!

serene grace

Anyone have a choice for a future Husband for Gabriella?(Just for fun.)

I pick Pr. Carl of Sweden.
I think her mom would like that. Would it be allowed?

GiaModel60

that would be GREAT a wedding between royal houses I would LOVE that!

Arubiina

Indeed, Prince Carl of Sweden would the great choice. It is sad that it will never happen

serene grace

Maybe with Princess Pushy's help, they'll find each other. Gabriella  seems to like dark hair and he recently broke up with his girlfriend of 9years.

Arubiina

I highly doubt  Princess Michael will be able to achieve this goal because modern Princes seek true love in the form of some common girls.

serene grace

Well Aristocratic,Mathilde was found by a modern Prince, so there's hope.
True love does not just apply to commoners.

Lillianna

Quote from: wannabe on December 04, 2008, 08:10:52 PM
Her life is an entire vacation, how many articles do you write for Hola, about 1 per month...I'm being sarcastic here.

And she dropped her boyfriend because he failed to ask her to follow him to India at age 27 :lol: Kate should follow.

You've misunderstood. At the time of their "very sad" breakup, it was made clear that the gentleman very much wished to marry her (apparently they were both very much in love), however one of the conditions was that she would be prepared to move to India. She refused. Hence the statement "he failed to persuade her" to return with him... It was not that he "failed to ask her", as you have interpreted it.

Even her mother was said to have remarked that it was indeed very sad that the relationship had ended. She preferred the high life of the UK to the high life of India. It's as simple as that. At the time, I rather felt that she appeared to have been giving him lip service all along with respect to her true feelings about his country, and that he may have been taken by surprise when they broke up because she didn't want to live in India. I mean, she must have seen where things were heading long before he actually put the request into words?
"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.

serene grace

Monika

Quote from: Arubiina on December 05, 2008, 04:00:57 PM
Lady Gabriella Windsor is my most favourite member of the British royal family. From my very subjective standpoint, she personifies a truly noble English lady: well-educated, well-spoken, and well-bred. Her taste in clothes tends to be immaculately perfect. When asked, Lady Gabriella did a wonderful job undertaking official engagements on behalf of the British royal family. However, she is likely to be pushed aside because Princess Eugine and Princess Beatrice will likely get involved more with charities and official engagements. I hope she will have a nice time working in Argentina.

I agree, and I see a lot more class there than the York gals.  They may be delightful girls, but they don't measure up to Lady Gabriella, IMO.   

AP:  "Kate Middleton Found Guilty of Breaking 11th Commandment:  Thou Shalt Not Be Luckier Than I"

GiaModel60

yes which is wild when pushy was her mom but apparently pushy is very bright - freddie got the knack for pushing your weight around more than her

Melody

She seems very classy. Are there any noble or royal man around her age who could be potential mate? I'm surprise she isn't in any relationship right now. I would expect for someone like her to have a suitor waiting around every corner. May be she will marry a Duke or into some foreign royal. I really can't think of anyone right now that would suite her. 

serene grace