'Harry and Cressida Are In Love'

Started by cinrit, July 15, 2013, 12:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anitalalala

:goodpost:
I dont think he will marry now but if he does and to cressida i pretty much imagine like fergie...people who used to think that kate was heelon erath now suddenlly think shes coz well thats what cressida will be ( maybe worst) if she marries harry...wont do ayhting me thinks cressida is not ady at all not only for her age and aparent imaturity and lifestyle...imagien cressida having pnly 2 or 3 vacations a year she will die  :lol: :lol:
It will happen coz well she wont be able to do such things anymore once married to a royal...she will be REALLY scrutinized for anyhting epscially coz she herself and lets face it is alreday something extrordinary as well as she will compete straigh with miss perfect kate midd....she wont handle it..the only women who will do it is someone who have some stable life..is ready for the job..not some happy 26 year old rich blondie whos spoilted by her familly and yorks used as theyre trophy to gtet higher and higher and in evindece...sriouslly she has no stability..
I bet that even if an engagement is announced it wont make it to the wedding..she will give up bvefore whe  she sees the real thing thyat waiting...
Unless he gives her more time to afdapt to this life ( coz some says is easy and shes alreday part of it..but seriouslly shes no kate and havent preparaed for it her entire life..neirtehr had ten years to get used to it she wont handle it) if shes being so overportceted and suddentlly be thorn out there to be crucified...seriouslly i feel sorry for her honetslly...she will end up being extreme unhappy and rebelling against the royal sistem...me thinks she will be put apart by the royals and her familly will like hell for them...in the end harry as usual will loos einterst in her and she will be like fergie a joke  :orchid:
I dont like the girl but wish her and espcially harry a better future... :thanks:
If they have more time to stablish theyre relationship bvetter but uet i dont think is  for her..dhes to rich spoilted kinda of kid to handle the job...
Sitting on a throne and smiling is a thing..dealking weith scrutinity and having ure life controlked is another..kate whos kate who seems to me was bron for the job and learned all she could...have been tested for a decade and wanted to be a housewife for her life doesnt sem happy to me..me thinks shes sort of disapointed wiht royal life..imagine cressida
Does anyone beleievs rhat the gitl will be happy doing charoty and smilijng for cameras wearing grandma dresses  :orchid:
No i dont think she is..she will try to rebel aagainst the system in the bnest of options...and then she will get tired of the critics and scrutinity and will divorce thats it...yeah as ive said tragedy :shrug:

Noone here gets anyhting from desliking or criticizing anyone...neither to adore or defend ...people come here to give and share views thats all...some who are unbcapable of accepting odiferent views freaks out when they hear something they deslike thats all....
In the end just give views and respect others thats all... :shrug:
I dont see people stop hating on kate and calling her lazy...the few ones who ndoes it anyway are those who have some concrete base to do so..and are nice or tend to be nice to everyone..the ones who are nasty to others and want everyone to be nice to the ones they like only are in my view out of theyre senses and taken as mad seriouslly  :loco:
You dont tell people to be nice to someone u like when have done worst to others u deslike.... thats so riduculous seriouslly.... :orchid:
People have diferent views noone is being offensive to her..people are giving theyre views..respect that...weer all here and all free to have and share biews as we wish..n ot only ones some likes and aproves of :wellduh:

sobriquet

I don't know where this idea comes from that Cressida and her family are leaking stories to the press. The press makes up crap all the time and British tabloids are some of the worst about that.

clarice

:goodpost:
i don´t think it´s her family or really close friends who are leaking stuff. IF someone´s leaking it´s more likely people who may be in the same circle, but are not close to her or harry. the other stuff is just made up. IMO they are using old stories and add another name...

eastcoast

^ I am not so sure about that.   :orchid:

She & her fam are said to have their own PR ppl- ?  Why would anyone need that if they are not attempting to promote or re-brand one's image into some sweet sugary persona if they are not on some campaign a la Midd?

It certainly is not like she tried to prevent it esp w leaving all her social media open to the public for approx. 10 months. Stupid girl unless she was too daft to realize ppl had access to it. Oh wait she knew it because after Vegas she shut down her facebook....well temporarily.  :loco:

clarice

Quote from: eastcoast on August 28, 2013, 01:14:32 PM

She & her fam are said to have their own PR ppl- ?  Why would anyone need that if they are not attempting to promote or re-brand one's image into some sweet sugary persona if they are not on some campaign a la Midd?

It certainly is not like she tried to prevent it esp w leaving all her social media open to the public for approx. 10 months. Stupid girl unless she was too daft to realize ppl had access to it. Oh wait she knew it because after Vegas she shut down her facebook....well temporarily.  :loco:

i haven´t heard about their own PR, but her dealings with social media is just really, really careless. or dumb.
but it´s more about the stories and what supposed "friends" or "sources" say. that stuff is mostly made up.

Eri

Cressida is not like Kate ... Harry would never date a "Kate" ... he might admire her "taking on the job" but he would never be attracted to someone like (limpet) Kate ... as for Cressida ... she will pull a Flee especially since he will never never give her enough stability to want to stay ...

princessy

Quote from: sobriquet on August 27, 2013, 09:50:52 PM
I don't know where this idea comes from that Cressida and her family are leaking stories to the press. The press makes up crap all the time and British tabloids are some of the worst about that.

yes remeber when tatler claimed she worked there and top her on list and invite her a lots parties when haryr was away she posted as he girlfirend after vegass and before he came back so who sold stories of haryr soilder of her family firends.

FYI she has  pr contacts.
oh and she didn't approve of selling pictures of herself to hello and other sister of isabella DIDN'T some are famous actress (cressida can only be jealous)
Quote from: eastcoast on August 28, 2013, 01:14:32 PM

It certainly is not like she tried to prevent it esp w leaving all her social media open to the public for approx. 10 months. Stupid girl unless she was too daft to realize ppl had access to it. Oh wait she knew it because after Vegas she shut down her Facebook....well temporarily.  :loco:
said they campaign LOOONG before she was even seen with harry out and was everyone where with Skippy and Eugenie daily.
chelsy never been on there prove sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

Eri

Chelsy never leaked stuff? Now this is ... other than that being amusing (to say the least) she let the World know she had broken up with Harry via her FB which makes some of her fans being angry at Cressida about her Instragarm hilarious ...

sandy

FB is supposed to be private. Some people were able to get into her account, the how of it was never explained. It was supposed to be to her friends. Harry was not her puppet master and could not tell her not to post on FB.

Double post auto-merged: August 29, 2013, 03:52:49 PM

Quote from: Eri on August 29, 2013, 03:18:43 PM
Cressida is not like Kate ... Harry would never date a "Kate" ... he might admire her "taking on the job" but he would never be attracted to someone like (limpet) Kate ... as for Cressida ... she will pull a Flee especially since he will never never give her enough stability to want to stay ...

I see Cressie as someone very vapid and a "limpet."  I hope she marries some nice aristo and they can be cozy together on some estate and have children that might find love with Harry's and/or William's kids.

princessy

Quote from: Eri on August 29, 2013, 03:44:22 PM
Chelsy never leaked stuff? Now this is ... other than that being amusing (to say the least) she let the World know she had broken up with Harry via her FB which makes some of her fans being angry at Cressida about her Instragarm hilarious ...

yes cause she never laugh of any cheating harry did she is why he dated her so long come on no doormat there.
she never done things others have at all all private pictures of her harry leaked buy him believe it or not.
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

anitalalala

I think boith leaked stuff..or were used by some who enjoyed leaking things..point is to me at leats in years i dont remember that mjuch info and pics being leaked from chels as its happenning from cressida..and yet i dont get how..since chels never had any protections cressida does..its impossible that such silly things keeps on being leaked thats why me thinks is definatelly comong for the inner cirlce seriouslly...
Chels got pics leaked all the time...but it is was all from her and her familkly time in africa..people knew she and harry were dating.and that she as studying in leeds or was in london to visit...when on summer vacaton she was aways travelling with harry or ion africa with her familly thats it...we never knew where she was before she was there and we got pics mostlly from paps...not herself...later on eventually we got some personal pics leaked from some source we dont know if it as close to her ro not...
Cressid ais diferent cressida is not harassed she has all portections..controles media acess to her life and only is harassed followed or have something posted about her when she says yes me thiks honetslly..wghenever some pper puts something she dont like or dont want they put it out..she controls media acess on her..and she or someone from her circle seriouslly gotta be...leakes info all the time...papers dont have acess to theyrte life...the pnly ones leaking info and pics are her self and her familly thats it...

So i dont see where is aso gard to get this...i do think both leaked but is undebniabe that chels was never porteceted and iun a lot of years never such info was leaked as its een wtih cressida in a way smaller amoung of time...cressida also gives free acess to magazines whovere says the girl is private and low profile gotta be joking...
thats why me thinks like her have an opinion about ehr as people wishes..but dont lie and say that shes a saint who never leaked a pic or info..who dont like attention..whos herself and is not trying to pls anyone or seek attenton..her actions are quite evident...from somoen with the amont of portectoon she has if she didnt anted attention and to be on evidence she would definatelly be living  a total diferent live...and we would get NOTHING from harry/cressida ans we do..e might not know what it means bvut we do constantlly get things from them...the summer is a living proof...how many festivals and pics of cressida travelling..having fun and this and that..for someone with so much portection and that is desperate to be out of limelight shes not actually demonstrating it...by attending dso many events...weddings..summer festivals...travels always on mgazines vips events..seriousll.y....

My views anyway...
My views anyway....

TheRealDuchessOfSussex

:catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :girlblush: :girlblush: :girlblush: :girlblush: :girlblush:

This topic sucks!!!!!!!!! :lurker: :lurker: :mad11: :mad11: :mad11: :random51: :random51: :random51: :random35: :random35: :random32: :random32: :icecream: :icecream: :boredatwork: :boredatwork: :boredatwork: :partaay: :partaay: :partaay: :partaay: :partaay: :partaay: :random48: :random48: :random48: :random48: :random48: :romeo: :romeo: :romeo: :romeo: :romeo: :romeo: :romeo: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :sandradee: :sandradee: :sandradee: :mask8: :mask8: :mask8: :nurse: :nurse: :nurse: :nurse: :nurse: :scuba: :scuba: :scuba: :scuba: :madgirl: :madgirl: :madgirl: :madgirl: :madgirl: :willnavy1: :willnavy1: :willnavy1: :mask6: :mask6: :imwithstupid: :imwithstupid: :imwithstupid: :imwithstupid: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :laugh5: :laugh5: :laugh5: :laugh5: :blond: :blond: :blond: :blond: :badtopic: :badtopic: :badtopic: :badtopic: :mask4: :mask4: :mask4: :mask4: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :sadrain: :sadrain: :sadrain: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:  :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

I hope she pulls a Flee because I think she is too young to marry and doesn't like marriage, methinks. I also hope she dumps Harry for good and dates HWS again..... :random39: :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob: :pullhair: :pullhair: :coy: :coy: :coy: :coy: :coy: :paparazzi: :paparazzi: :paparazzi: :paparazzi: :paparazzi: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :angeldevil1: :angeldevil1: :angeldevil1: :angeldevil1: :angeldevil1:
I think I'm the only one here that has written a letter to the Queen and got a letter back from the Lady in Waiting..... :P :happy15: :wed:

Eri

Cressida doesn't need to leak anything she is dating PRINCE HARRY for God sake !!! She isn't courting anything by living her life !!! What we all knew would happen is happening ... Kate had a baby and now there is nothing to write about her she is boring ... Cressida proved to be solid so the spotlight is turning on her no need for her to do anything ...

robynrose

Éri I agree with you thé press is crazy for news . Kate Will be back soon . Cressida has done nothing in my opinion to be critical of . Even her style is her business It does not make her lazy or a bad person
I would prefer something else but her choice

anitalalala

Yeah she snot cos she dont need...all other does coz they do need chels also dated a prince..kate married one but in somes mind they all leaked stuff on purpose coz they needed..they all campaigned hard coz they needed it..cressida dont need..says the voice of eternal good sense :Lothwen: ...

Even have leaked more in 6 months than chelks abd katre did in 6 years and being on magzines and events...red carpets all on her own choice coz shes an angel and low profile...
She dont need ot leak things sauyd the girl who posede galdlly for red crapets,mags and now is cover of tatler  :Jen:
I dont know opinions will always diverges but lets agree she spoilted the whole fake promotion with this cover...some will never gert iover it... :Lothwen:
If people didnt had any reason to hate on her or thinkg shes for sure fame seeking bad for hjarry...they do now  :Lothwen:
Cressida is a famne seeker and me thinks her days of fake are coming toan end...it doenst matter if shes dating harry and he cant see a foot in fron of him..or if she ends up married to him whathever me think the girl has fianlyl got desperate to the point of selling herself to tatler..and creating a fake leaker on tumblr to make people got inetersted on her...not only to mention her public apareneces from times to times...her controled pics i mean noone had acess to her graduation but she made sure to be there with ONLY isaqbella and made aure that sme pics got not only released but remained autorized seriouslly...she leaks pics constantlyl everyday no need to for creepy fan ( if thats what trully is) to do it..she now posed on covers coz she has conexions..i mena why not use layers and protecetions as she always dows ot stop it all the creepy girl on tumblr the cover mag...why not???Why only bad pics of her on net and bad things said about ehr and her familly on tablids???Seriouslly...

My view like cressida but knows how she is and accept it...girl is seeking attention..and shes getting it...i dont think shes evil for it..but to say shes amazing..greta and doing the right thing..or simply deny shes doing something shes clearly is doing..and acusing others who have never done 1% of doing it..is a joke..seroouslly...
My views anyway....

joanneinwonderland25

:goodpost: anita

and also tatler is a mag, not a tabloid. if the press was crazy for news, that would be on the DM, the sun and so on. not on a mag that she worked for and her ex's mom worked and for whom she also posed for pics and released those to them as well.
:sneeze:
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

robynrose

The title TATLER says it all . It is a social magazine . It reads like a tabloid sounds like a tabloid but ok it is not the DM the Sun etc because it has some posh people in it and who work there . A lot of the so call circle work for TATLER  and are in PR firms , fashion houses . They overlap pretty much the norm in this group  The picture on the cover could well have been taken for publicity for her dance theater Does anyone know ? Just curious She has a right to have pictures taken   2yrs ago  interesting

clarice

the pictures were taken 2011, i guess for a portfolio or something like that.
she wasn´t giving them an interview, so i don´t really see a problem.

Double post auto-merged: August 29, 2013, 09:10:09 PM

FayeThomas.com the photographer who posted cress´picture on his fb-pae on feb 21.... maybe HE was the one, who "leaked" aka gave them away to various agencies... 

robynrose

Clarice thanks that was kind of you . I guess the photographer would own the rights to the pictures . I love Harry's interviews too He is honest maybe too honest

clarice

yes he owns the rights. this is actually the caption on a picture agency page: "NOTE: CLEARANCE MUST BE OBTAINED BEFORE USE" and then the photographers name and homepage....

i think so too. sometimes he just seems to say what comes to his mind first. not always the most professional way, but at least honest and genuine.

Eri

I will never understand why she is accused of seeking fame ... she is dating A PRINCE not Leonardo Di Caprio and where is Flee again? Yeah I can see the movie offers and albums Cressida will record right now Jennifer Lopez will be green with envy  :teehee: ...

robynrose

If she wanted to play the game of fame , she get out of the sneakers and would be weariing designer  clothes and getting her hair done for 300 dollars a pop . She appears to be just living her life , wearing what she wants and dating maybe a Prince . That makes her famous . Who would know Kate Middleton , Pippa and the rest oh wait Cress does have a famous rich brother in law Sam and a well connected Mother and other royal connections . Think I read her mother was once considered as a bride for Charles , long before her marriages

joanneinwonderland25

that's your view.
       My view is that she is doing the fame thing her way. In private she likes to do whatever dress ugly and shop hard  and party hard and not be photographed. the kate way is too obv and too tacky for the aristo set. But having her beauty pics in tatler is ok, also posing for pics for hello twice when she could have said no to those being published also attending red carpet event( when she could have avoided that and just go to the party) and 2 high profile weddings she did not have an obligation to go, neither were that  good friends with her but rather to have attention and leaking info from time to time. also her IG public so long and other things i cannot think about right now.
          She is being smart about it(at least she thinks so), and wants to do it in her own terms and i cannot believe she had nothing to do with this tatler thing, please. U honestly think she is not in contact with those people there she worked for?. There is an article about her and harry in every tatler and hello issue. Her fam has pr people who make sure every month her name is next to harry in some mag and rag, she must not be forgotten. this started right after the batman thing, they are milking it since then. It's just selective and better though than the in your face kate thing.
   But i cannot even compare the situations, since i have higher hopes for harry than a kate no. 2. But it looks like that for now...

my opinion....
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Lothwen

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am