Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbanks and Family General Chat

Started by wannable, May 31, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

From Princess Eugenie's social media.   :xmas22:

Princess Eugenie on Instagram: "It was an honour to celebrate HM's life at the Princess of Wales carol concert, Together at Christmas.

Quoteprincesseugenie's profile picture
princesseugenie
Verified
It was an honour to celebrate HM's life at the Princess of Wales carol concert, Together at Christmas.

sara8150

Princess Eugenie is pregnant! Royal and Jack Brooksbank expecting second child | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie Pregnant, Expecting Second Child with Jack Brooksbank

Princess Eugenie announces she is expecting second child - details | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64388833

Princess Eugenie and husband Jack Brooksbank expecting their second child | UK News | Sky News

Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank expecting second child in the summer | Princess Eugenie | The Guardian

Princess Eugenie pregnant: Royal Family 'delighted' as Eugenie pregnant with second child | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-01-24/princess-eugenie-and-jack-brooksbank-so-excited-to-be-expecting-second-child

Princess Eugenie pregnant with second child - and shares adorable bump snap with August - Mirror Online

Full statement from Buckingham Palace as Princess Eugenie announces she's pregnant - Mirror Online

Where Princess Eugenie's baby will be in line of succession - and title explained - Mirror Online

Eugenie is pregnant - Andrew's daughter is expecting second child with husband Jack Brooksbank | The Sun

Royal baby news ? Princess Eugenie is expecting her second child ? Royal Central

Princess Eugenie Announces She?s Pregnant With Second Baby
Due summer 2023 but not says due date will kept private matters and wont share birth details remember Eugenie?s sex reveal will kept private till birth announced underwraps same past and present of royals ladies pregnant included Catherine,Sophie,Beatrice,Zara,Anne,Beatrice,Sarah,Duchess of York and late Diana,Princess of Wales but please respect Eugenie?s privacy pregnancy matters

TudorQueen

So happy to hear the couple are expecting baby 2  :flower3: I was expecting at least one York pregnancy this year,  :high5:

Blue Clover

TudorQueen

She was there for work, as often is the case with her travel. Hauser and Wirth has an artist being showcased at the event.

ZONAMACO - Hauser & Wirth | Hauser & Wirth

PrincessOfPeace

wannable

Eugenie gets Frogmore! Princess 'boxed up Harry and Meghan's things' and moved in 2 weeks ago
EXCLUSIVE: It's not Prince Andrew who has been handed the keys to Frogmore Cottage - OK! can exclusively reveal Eugenie has moved in

OK Magazine 🧂

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on March 06, 2023, 09:10:05 PM
Eugenie gets Frogmore! Princess 'boxed up Harry and Meghan's things' and moved in 2 weeks ago
EXCLUSIVE: It's not Prince Andrew who has been handed the keys to Frogmore Cottage - OK! can exclusively reveal Eugenie has moved in

OK Magazine 🧂

For the time being. The game of musical houses isn?t over yet, and the Brooksbanks may well be moving abroad for a time anyway. Paying the full rent per month for FC would cost a pretty penny.

Blue Clover

Frogmore gets passed around in the family. If the Brooksbanks are moving aboard leaves a vacancy, maybe Andrew is moving there next. Indeed, more housing in the Royal portfolio where families can be dispatched when needed exists. Why the focus on Frogmore?

Amabel2

Quote from: wannable on March 06, 2023, 09:10:05 PM

OK Magazine 🧂
Is this accurate?  I dont think there is any solid informaton on who is getting FC if anyone, when the Sussexes officially leave

Nightowl

^Was this confirmed by BP or is it just tabloid gossip?  Not sure what to believe, don't  Jack and Eugenie have a place in Portugal as that is where Jack's job is?

wannable

I think before or just right after the Coronation, many things will be clear.  I'm starting to get the picture of how Charles operates directly and indirectly.

Amabel2

what has Charles to do with anything?  I think its unlikely that Eugenie would want the Cottage - htough she may stay there for a while to have her new baby. but the odds are that she and Jack will be away quite a bit.

Princess Cassandra

They need a pied a terre when they are in the UK. I read that they do split their time between Portugal and GB, and now Jack may be taking a position in the USA, or so it is rumored. However, she may simply be staying there while she is awaiting the birth of her baby.

Amabel2

They could stay with Andrew, probalby, if they need a place to stay for brief periods. I dont really think they will take FC unless things change ad they are settled in the UK again.

TudorQueen

They don't just visit the UK. Eugenie has a job at an art gallery in the UK. They split their time between the UK and Portugal.

It would be one thing to stay with dad if they just visited for a few days every few months or so. But living with him 1/2 the year or so doesn't make sense either.

Amabel2

so where DO they stay when they are home presumably for a few months at a time?  Seems odd to me.  And RL is a large house, plenty of room for a family to come and stay for a few months if needed.  Its really rather large for a non working non earning royal like Andrew, so if he wants to keep it, he would probably be wise to have Eugenie to stay, at least he could claim that he needed the larger place. IF Andrew is relying on money from his brother, which he may be, I think that Charles will offer him a smaller place and pay back the money that Andrew put into the house.

TLLK

TLLK