Kate Middleton 'gives royal advice' to Cressida Bonas on winning back Harry

Started by Limabeany, July 09, 2014, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cate1949

why are they dragging this dead fish out again?  It is obvious this relationship is done.  Slow news day?  Needed filler?

I rather doubt Cressie lived with Harry at KP - she probably spent the night - maybe even a weekend - but given how badly the relationship imploded - I doubt they lived together.  Wishful thinking on her fans part.  If she lived with him she would not have needed to lug around her overnight pack when she was with him.

sandy

I thought Kate did not like Cressida.

No way did Cressida live with Harry. She carried that overnight bag around even when they went for burgers.

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2014, 08:07:07 PM

Quote from: Eri on July 09, 2014, 07:38:09 AM
^ How do we know that? Cressida has lived at KP so ...in two Years logic tells us basically living in the same place they have met ... if they are friends is questionable but I am sure Kate is sick of being married to Harry so I can see her want Cressida back ...

Cressida did not live at KP for two years. She dated Harry for two years and apparently they had a cooling off perick up od during that time.  The Queen would not let Harry shack up with anybody that he may or may not marry. And certainly Cressida's posse would have let it be known she was living with Harry.

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2014, 08:08:48 PM

Quote from: Rebound on July 09, 2014, 09:43:42 PM
She may be letting everyone know that she's fine and moving on. It would be awfully hard to your name always prefaced with "Harry's former..."

I think Diana did the same thing after the divorce. She looked absolutely stunning and let us know she was better than fine.

Sandor is right--living well is the best revenge. Assuming you're going for revenge.

Diana looked fantastic. I would not say the same about Cressida and her outfits. Particularly the ill fitting top with no bra and her leaning over.

Diana was married to Charles and had two children with him.

Cressida was dating Harry.

No comparison.

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2014, 08:10:20 PM

Quote from: Eri on July 09, 2014, 03:34:06 PM
Kate didn't invent the "go out and have good time to show him what he is missing " thing that the basics in the dating game every female does it ... anyways ... third wheel is 30 in a Month and a half and alone NO "strategy" needed on Cressida's part IF she wants him back it would be like stealing candy from a baby ...

Harry is not a third wheel. He will be married (I doubt to Cressida) with a lot of cute little red haired children before you know it.