Re: British Royal Christmas 2021-present

Started by TLLK, November 30, 2021, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: wannable on December 05, 2023, 01:35:42 PM
Rebecca English
@RE_DailyMail

Lovely engagement this morning with HM The King as he attended an Advent Service and Christmas Reception at The Coptic Orthodox Church Centre UK in Stevenage.

wannable

Rebecca English
@RE_DailyMail

A full list of royals attending tonight :

The Prince of Wales
The Princess of Wales
Prince George
Prince Charlotte
Prince Louis
The Duchess of Edinburgh
Princess Beatrice
Mr. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
Christopher Woolf Mapelli Mozzi
Princess Eugenie
Mrs. Zara Tindall
Mr. Peter Phillips
Miss Savannah Phillips
Miss Isla Phillips
The Duke of Gloucester
The Duchess of Gloucester
Lady Rose Gilman
Mr. George Gilman
The Duke of Kent
Lady Helen Taylor
Prince Michael of Kent
Lady Gabriella Kingston
Lord Frederick Windsor
Lady Sophie Windsor
Maud Windsor
Mr. Daniel Chatto
Lady Sarah Chatto

Curryong

About half to three quarters of the people (mostly children btw) on that list are not ?royals?. Edo, the Chattos, the Gilmans, Gabriella Kingston, Helen Taylor, for example. And most on the list wouldn?t be recognised by members of the British public if they saw them in the street. And that would include the Gloucesters!

LouisFerdinand

I like the picture pf Prince Louis enthralled with the nutcracker soldier.

PrincessOfPeace

"Although he will not be present due to a diary clash, the King has donated Christmas trees from Windsor Great Park to decorate Westminster Abbey, which will be donated to the local community after the service." #PrincessofWales #TogetherAtChristmas

https://x.com/cambridges4all/status/1733180569406554279?s=20

sara8150

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on December 08, 2023, 10:04:20 PM
"Although he will not be present due to a diary clash, the King has donated Christmas trees from Windsor Great Park to decorate Westminster Abbey, which will be donated to the local community after the service." #PrincessofWales #TogetherAtChristmas

https://x.com/cambridges4all/status/1733180569406554279?s=20

Yes King Charles and Queen Camilla?s busy got clash hopefully will next year or NOT we have wait and see 🙏🏻🤞🏻

wannable

The Royal Family
@royalfamily

🎄 This year's official Christmas card features a photograph of The King and Queen taken in the Throne Room at Buckingham Palace on Coronation Day by Hugo Burnand.

Nightowl

I really like the Wales Christmas card, George really stood out for me, first glance, George showing how confident he is. William keeping a firm hand on Louis......LOL.

Charles and Camilla, to be expected yet not thrilled with it. 

TLLK

The Wales card is lovely and  I  am amazed at how tall the children are now.

As for the King and Queen,  I  miss their cozy and warm photos of the past, but I expect that they  will return to those next year.

Nightowl

Quote from: TLLK on December 10, 2023, 02:07:15 PM
The Wales card is lovely and  I  am amazed at how tall the children are now.

As for the King and Queen,  I  miss their cozy and warm photos of the past, but I expect that they  will return to those next year.

This is for you TLLK, a picture that should of been the Christmas card......https://twitter.com/finstaroyal/status/1733613558598975785.......it is gorgeous.

https://twitter.com/finstaroyal/status/1733613558598975785

Nightowl

Know what I got from that Picture, the fact that Charles and Camilla really truely love each other deeply. I am glad to see they found each other before it was to late....

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: Nightowl on December 11, 2023, 04:13:27 AM
This is for you TLLK, a picture that should of been the Christmas card......https://twitter.com/finstaroyal/status/1733613558598975785.......it is gorgeous.

https://twitter.com/finstaroyal/status/1733613558598975785
@Nightowl, The photograph would have been excellent for the front of a Christmas card. 

:xmas13: :xmas13: :xmas13: :xmas13: :xmas13: :xmas13:

wannable

I wonder if HMKCIII will keep the late Queen's tradition of the Buckingham Palace lunch party for all the extended family, which would have to happen this week.

Everyone will be going for their Christmas by this coming Saturday 23rd .

wannable

Majesty Magazine & Joe Little
@MajestyMagazine

Buckingham Palace: 'Their Majesties The King and Queen accompanied by members of the Royal Family will attend the Morning Service on Christmas Day at Sandringham Church.'

Curryong

How is the Waleses Xmas card festive and Christmassy? In fact it was criticised online by some for not being. Nor was the Edinburghs. And the King and Queen?s harked back to the coronation months ago.

As only 6% of adults in England attend church regularly I doubt that the Sussexes wishing everyone seasons? greetings on their Archewell card offended anyone, least of all the Royal Family. It certainly didnt insult them. Charles is the ceremonial head of the Commonwealth which encompasses many faiths and religions.

And I believe that card was for Archewell clients and staff and the couple sent family festive cards to close friends, relatives etc.

wannable

Christmas fun for all the family! Lady Louise Windsor, 20, joins her parents the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh at Windsor Castle for King Charles's extended festive family lunch

Christmas fun for all the family! Lady Louise Windsor, 20, joins her parents the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh at Windsor Castle for King Charles's

The extended family Christmas lunch is at Windsor Castle.  So no pictures of King, Queen, POW's, Andrew nor Sarah.

The arrivals are happening since about 20 minutes ago.

TLLK

:snowflake: :xmas5:

One of the largest BRF gatherings since the Coronation is  happening today!

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on December 17, 2023, 01:48:54 PM

:xmas22: I am glad that the Queen's family are included this year. As for Wolfie being present,  I do hope he is there, but that might depend on the agreement between his parents.

wannable

Countess Mountbatten of Burma was invited to the #Royal Family's Christmas 🎄 luncheon today