Earth Shot Prize thread

Started by PrincessOfPeace, November 07, 2019, 12:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Prince William: It has been 11 years since Catherine and I enjoyed a memorable visit here on behalf of my late Grandmother in her Diamond Jubilee Year. I should mention that Catherine is very sorry she cant be here, she is helping George through his first set of major exams.

Roya Nikkhah

TLLK

Here are some short videos of Day 2 in Singapore.

Dragon boat race Prince of Waves: William Wins Dragon Boat Race in Singapore - YouTube

QuoteThe Prince of Wales tried his hand at dragon boating on the second day of his visit to Singapore for the Earthshot Prize ceremony. Against a backdrop of Singapore's famous landmarks, Prince William and his team won a race in a 22-seater boat and trained with locals, British expats and representatives from across the Commonwealth along the Kallang River.

Meeting Singapore's President and Prime Minister.

Prince William Meets Singapore's Leaders at Istana Palace - YouTube

QuoteThe Prince of Wales meets the leaders of Singapore at the Istana, the palace and official residence of Singapore's president. Prince William first shakes hands with President Tharman Shanmugaratnam, before holding a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, on the second day of his visit to the country ahead of the Earthshot Prize ceremony

TLLK

wannable

Congrats to William.

For the Interpol to make their association with W's Earthshot is huge! In the sense  they take W's organzation seriously.  They just don't go on anything less.

I'm not surprised, everyone and many organizations want to be associated - so far W's team has been very picky with who is who.

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

Video of the PoW's last day in Singapore.

Prince William Rolls up His Sleeves at Forensic Lab in Singapore - YouTube

Here are the five winners of the 2023 Earthshot Prize. Each will receive 1 million pounds.   :stars:

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1721938166003974257?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote🌳 @AccionAndina

🚙 GRST ​
🌊 @WildAid

♻️ @S4sTechnologies

🌎 @Boomitra

TLLK

Now that the 2023 Earth Shot Prize has concluded, I'm closing this thread and opening a new one for the 2024 Earth Shot Prize.