Main Menu

Level?

Started by kasper, May 27, 2003, 03:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Hey, I'm almost in the 500 posts mark!!!!

Six more posts!!!!  :D  

PrincessPreppy

go kasp go go go! U made it !! I think I have about 700 maybe a lil less
Harryite #0035

kasper

***Panting***

I've made it.  500 posts---all with quality, and not just quantity!!!   :D  

PrincessPreppy

lol unlike some...not naming names...
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

Quotelol unlike some...not naming names...
and if we did you would be tops :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :P  :P  :P  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

sunshine69

GAH!!! FetchingHag, you're like, in your twenties!!! And Prep is in HIGH SCHOOL. That's right. You are spending your days arguing with us, who are in high school. Do you not have a job or a social life or a family who semi-likes you that you can annoy?!?
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

FetchingHag

QuoteGAH!!! FetchingHag, you're like, in your twenties!!! And Prep is in HIGH SCHOOL. That's right. You are spending your days arguing with us, who are in high school. Do you not have a job or a social life or a family who semi-likes you that you can annoy?!?
I work at home and I have a lot of time to do what I want :D  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

PrincessPreppy

What do u do exactly?!??! U post pountless things so that u can be # 1, but guess what ur not ever going to be # 1 for real!
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

QuoteWhat do u do exactly?!??! U post pountless things so that u can be # 1, but guess what ur not ever going to be # 1 for real!
I am a pubished poet and romance writer....Lets just see who will be number one poster  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

PrincessPreppy

Yeah so what i am a published poet as well. I beilve it qualtiy over quantiy.
Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

Also I'm 15, ur in ur 20's. Get a life why dont u?? I still have time to day dream about royals whiskoing me off etc...
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Don't post back to her again, Prep...she just enjoys annoying people. If we don't respond back she won't have anything to say.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

FetchingHag

QuoteYeah so what i am a published poet as well. I beilve it qualtiy over quantiy.
nether one of us can say that we have all with quality, and not just quantity. I think the only one who can say that is kasper... <_<  <_<  <_< I'm a paid poet and writer  

FetchingHag

QuoteDon't post back to her again, Prep...she just enjoys annoying people. If we don't respond back she won't have anything to say.
I always have something to say and I will say it even if you post to me or not....

PrincessPreppy

Yeah same here with the paid part. Face it sweetie I'm just better than u. i'm not ogi g to respond to ui anymore except in the william or harry or oter royal forums, ur too annyoing and well i just plain dont care to asscoaiate with people like you.
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

QuoteAlso I'm 15, ur in ur 20's. Get a life why dont u?? I still have time to day dream about royals whiskoing me off etc...
My job is to day dream and to write about it... :)  :)  :)  

FetchingHag

QuoteYeah same here with the paid part. Face it sweetie I'm just better than u. i'm not ogi g to respond to ui anymore except in the william or harry or oter royal forums, ur too annyoing and well i just plain dont care to asscoaiate with people like you.
You are just piss-off becaues you can't top me :)  

PrincessPreppy

Ok dont u get it!!!! I dont like u, like no one here likes u.
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

QuoteOk dont u get it!!!! I dont like u, like no one here likes u.
How would you know you are not everyone....

PrincessPreppy

Do u have any friends on here. People u pm and email or have inside jokes with, etc? I dont feel like arguing snymorei want to mourn my loss my dairy eating...
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

QuoteDo u have any friends on here. People u pm and email or have inside jokes with, etc? I dont feel like arguing snymorei want to mourn my loss my dairy eating...
Yes I do why wouldn't I...I am very nice I just have strong views and I don't take any crap from anyone :)  :)  :)  

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

QuoteWho??
none of your business:)  :)  :) I know who my true friends are and that all that matter..