Duchess of Cornwall's Brother to be Played by Joseph Fiennes in Film About Him

Started by cinrit, June 08, 2014, 11:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteHe was one of the most colourful characters of his generation and now the Duchess of Cornwall's brother Mark Shand will be played by his pal, Shakespeare In Love actor Joseph Fiennes, in a film about his life.

Joseph's sister Martha will direct it. Actor John Standing is producing the film and tells me a script based on Mark's book Travels On My Elephant has been penned by William Boyd. 'I used to read Mark's book and think it was amazing. I thought, "This is  it. This could be something.".'

More: GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Duchess of Cornwall's brother will be played by Joseph Fiennes in a film about his life | Mail Online [/qutoe]

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

DaFluffs

I hope this is not true.  There are more people whose work on behalf of charity are more deserving of having a movie made about them.

The film is only being made b/c Camilla is his sister.  Otherwise no one would pay attention.  If the film actually makes it into the can I would daresay it vindicates the entire Middleton family.  Any accusations leveled at them for trading upon the royal connection should be redirected to Camilla's family.