Brand New Chelsy Pics part 10

Started by WOW, June 04, 2010, 05:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

I wonder who the girl is, that is sitting with Harry and CHelsy? Anyone know??

Scarlet Flowers

Quote from: Kate on June 29, 2010, 01:47:24 AM
I wonder who the girl is, that is sitting with Harry and CHelsy? Anyone know??

Sorry, Kate.  I have no idea.
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

someonewholovesharry

to have an idea about that girl i have to see her face the first. :notamused:
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Kim-buh-lee

thank you for sharing. They are lovely!

Maria5583

Thanks for sharing Hiya. I love those.

Hale

:notworthy: :notworthy:  Thanks for the pics.   :heart:

cuppycakes

hiya

wannable

She looks pretty and happy. Home is something else.

RoyalFamFan23

is she driving that boat? She defs enjoys being outdoors ,you can tell she is soo happy!!! I am assuming she has her boating license, unless you dont need one in Africa?

Good to see her soo happy!!!! hopefully we can see more pics like this of her...

*Hint hint anyone!!*

someonewholovesharry

And how about FB privacy??? :madgirl:

2. No posts that could result in the Forum, its members, or its staff facing legal troubles. Since it is our butts on the line, we have the final say as to what stays and what goes. If you take issue with this, PM an Admin.
As a general rule, no copyrighted material, no defamatory comments. For "private" photos (eg not available in newspaper, magazine, or TV sites): no pictures with babies or children who appear to be pre-teenage and could be identified - no photos which show anyone in such a way they could be embarrassed or ashamed - and no screen-captures of password protected sites like Facebook.

By the way, I was not alowed to share FB pics.. hiya is on another score? Kinda better then me? Or what? ??? :whoopdeedoo:
:(

Please, my sweet admins, be the same exacting to every poster here. Not only me. :notamused:
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Hale

Hey, didn't Hiya say they were profile pics?  ???  I'll PM her.

someonewholovesharry

The one. Not the second.
Second is closed for most.

cuppycakes

I'm thinking the boating picture was her profile pic for just a bit and then she changed it to the one of her and a friend? I could be wrong... ??

hiya

Sorry guys I didn't know about that! And I haven't been home for a few days!

My apologies

Hale

No problem hiya.  Acutally we've discussed this and think it best not to link to FB profiles.  Of course we cannot prevent members from PM'ing them.

moitl

wannable

Quote from: moitl on July 25, 2010, 10:37:01 AM
Chelsy's photo currently

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/tif_020/chelsydavy%20facebook/41637_511339209_106_n.jpg

That's very telling and interesting.  A profile photo + a friend.  No Harry in her thoughts, unlike him...that is what I'm perceiving from various posters theory about profile photo.  

moitl

I don't think she doesn't have Harry in her thoughts...Maybe she prefers to stay "private" about her relationship with a prince....Harry and Chelsy (similar to william & Kate) are not a "normal couple" and i could understand she doesn't want to put on the limelight her relationship with Harry...

pinkpearls

Ursula

Quote from: moitl on July 25, 2010, 01:03:52 PM
I don't think she doesn't have Harry in her thoughts...Maybe she prefers to stay "private" about her relationship with a prince....Harry and Chelsy (similar to william & Kate) are not a "normal couple" and i could understand she doesn't want to put on the limelight her relationship with Harry...

I tend to disagree.  If past behavior is anything to go by, I'd say it's because there may not BE a relationship to PUT in the limelight.  CD has never had a penchant for privacy.       

someonewholovesharry

Quote from: pinkpearls on July 25, 2010, 01:05:42 PM
^Chelsy? Private?  :lmao4:

:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: