A Very Warm Welcome To PinkPearls!

Started by Orchid, February 16, 2010, 06:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchid

Hello Pinkpearls,

:welcome: A very warm welcome to the Royal Forum.  Please feel free to PM any of us if you have any questions.

Happy Posting! :windsor1:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

pinkpearls

Hi everyone! I found this forum by accident, to be honest. I was googling someone who told me his name was Spike Wells and I this is where I landed. I've been lurking for a while, and decided to join the discussion. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Cheers!

Hale

I'm glad you introduced yourself here pinkpearls...........and  .  Hope you enjoy yourself here and do let us know if Spike Wells contacts you again.   :flower:

If you have any problems please feel free to PM me.  I truly hope you enjoy your time here, be warned it can become addictive.

pinkpearls

Hi Hale, I wouldn't say contact, more like met a guy who told me that was his name & I should google him. I don't believe there was any relation between the famous spike wells & the guy I met. But, it did lead me to this forum.

Lindelle

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

koolkat