Main Menu

after a year break...

Started by wills, January 18, 2010, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills

... i am back!!!  :doublewave:

ahhh. what'd i miss?  :girlblush:
THE BEST REVENGE? Smile. Be happy. Never let them know it hurt.

drezzle

Hi Wills -- nice to see you back.   :doublewave:

What has changed -- well kinda sorta I think the Kate supporters have become more energetic while saving some of that energy to shred Chelsy.  There was a time when that order was reversed, and so it shall probably come around again.

And now for the latest news from the sports betting site funded by the marriage brokers................................... :shifty:
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

marine2109

Lindelle

Hi Wills whoever you are :welcome:

What have you missed? :lmao3:

Well I am fairly new but most people 'round here know that I'm gorgeous, stunning, Elle MacPherson........ no, a Catherine Zeta-Jones lookalike  :girl: and everyone here refers to me as  :princess: if they no whats good for them.
I am also the most funniest, cutest and computer illiterate member here that I know of :computer:

Please don't ask me too many questions as I don't/will not tell/share the answers, but I make a lot of trouble and cause heaps of mischief.

I tend to get confused  ??? :blond: and stay up way too late on this addictive forum :fixthecomputer:. Once I'd said goodnight to a member here and continued to post when all of a sudden she came back on. I'D BEEN HERE ALL NIGHT. :tired:

Beside me being the nicest, most considerable and yes I must say it again, the CUTEST, I can also be a  :devil: but also very sweet so if you're nice to me (which everybody should be) I shall be nice right back atcha :kiss2:

Hale

:doublewave:  Hello Wills

Harry2me4ever

wills

i surely missed Harry2me4ever... :)  :hug: what's up? :)

and marine2109....

thanks to everyone else who welcomed me back.. :)
THE BEST REVENGE? Smile. Be happy. Never let them know it hurt.

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

koolkat

Pri

Welcome back...I took a similar sabbatical too!
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Lindelle

Why?
Why do you guys leave us and then come back?

Did you not think you were abandoning us and we'd feel the pain and loss?

WHY, WHY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :waaaah:

Alixxx

Quote from: drezzle on January 18, 2010, 01:57:51 PM
Hi Wills -- nice to see you back.   :doublewave:

What has changed -- well kinda sorta I think the Kate supporters have become more energetic while saving some of that energy to shred Chelsy.  There was a time when that order was reversed, and so it shall probably come around again.

And now for the latest news from the sports betting site funded by the marriage brokers................................... :shifty:

So very true drezzle :)

@Lindelle: You're hilarious.

ON TOPIC: WELCOME BACK, WILLS!!!! :doublewave: