Main Menu

I am back people!

Started by Lola, October 09, 2007, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

hello, plps! just popped in to say hello and let you all know i am back! sarah-emma is doing really well and is crawling...been trying to for awhile now but now she does it w/o pushing w/her belly....been busy w/school and all...jesse is doing good...had some problems w/his leg but we are hoping no more surgery....see you all on the forum!! :hug: :flowers:

btw: i really like this smiley --> :snob:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Jayne

Dreama

Welcome back and nice to meet you  :) :flowers:

marine2109

busyme

:yes: Hooray your back!!!  :D I missed you! :hug:
:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

helloeveyone

Welcome back hear hear :flowers:

sambarumba

nice to have you back lola!  :hug:

non kate-ite #0009
harryite # 110
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

agentblueberry

:o :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yes: :yes: :dance: :dance: :daisy: :daisy: :yay: :banana: :banana: :banana: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  I'm glad you're back!!! Can't you tell! LOL!
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Fernanda Nunes

Lolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........Im so happy that you are back honey :hug:
GOD ITE #001
JESUS ITE #001

Motto for the year 2011: "You, however, exert yourselves, not your hands be faint, because your work will be rewarded." II Chronicles 15:7

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/KlpwmFfAZWlEumq3MfQCrQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCLSlo6rhr4elQQ&feat=embedwebsite
http://www.maranathaglobal.org/ - United States
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/eng/
http://www.radiotrombetas.com.br/ - Brazil

angeleyed

:dance: :yes: :dance: :yes: :dance: :yes: :dance: :yes: we missed you.   :hug: :hug:  I made you a birthday thread but it got lost in the 'forum fire' so very happy very belated birthday...   :D :P
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

WOW

papsriya

Welcome back Lola.....its good to have you back...and we missed you :hug:
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M
I agree with everything Margherita says...sometimes :sigh:

The Dream Couple: WillyandKatyite #002 - I wear my # with Pride :snob:

4321BAM

Nice to meet you (I don't think we've met before, and considering your reputation, I'm sure I'm very happy to meet you at last :)) ... And welcome back! :yay:
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!

Siempre Vuelva

Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

Lola

Quote from: Emerald Life on October 10, 2007, 12:27:48 PM
Nice to meet you (I don't think we've met before, and considering your reputation, I'm sure I'm very happy to meet you at last :)) ... And welcome back! :yay:

my reputation?  :unsure: is that a good thing or bad?  :hmm: :teehee:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Amun

Very good!!! Very good reputation.  Welcome back, Lola!!! You have been missed.

Toujours

welcome back lola!  :hiya: ( from the former smarty)  :P
ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

Nighthawk

:thumbsup: :flowers: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  Lola it's awesome to have you back, maybe I'll start showing up more myself now  :snob:

Jenee

Welcome back Lola! Its good to hear Sarah-Emma is doing well :hug:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

hippie_cyndi

awesome 2 see you back on the board Lola :flowery:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Zhannik

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:   Welcome back Lola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
Glad your family is OK  :hug:
... PRINCE of MY HEART...
Willite #0080!!!
Harryite #0095!!!

Marley

I'm glad your back Lola, always enjoyed your comments.

EquusFerus

:hiya: looking forward to reading your posts

Varya

Welcome Back Lola! Glad things are well. :flower:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo