New Casiraghi Trio Pictures Part Uno.

Started by brokenxhearts., September 29, 2007, 11:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippie_cyndi

man why can't I look like her when I wake up :happy:

Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Natalie Bryant

hey! where is pierre? andrea looks sooo freakin' hot in the first two magazine pics! his gf looks... blah!

Lila the Flirt

My mum had a friend whose daughter looks like a young Charlotte it's amazing. Especially here..

http://i22.tinypic.com/2j0jc6q.jpg

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

hippie_cyndi

Quote from: Natalie Bryant on October 10, 2007, 02:13:21 AM
hey! where is pierre? andrea looks sooo freakin' hot in the first two magazine pics! his gf looks... blah!

Here is Pierre in Military uniform......don't know if he joined one & dropped out of uni :shrug:

Vote for Him as well ;)

Most Attractive Male

Lila the Flirt

Elisevonblah

Disclaimer: This is my opinion, I have no facts

Countessa

nice haircut. did he join the military?

Elisevonblah

I may be misinformed, but I believe that France has a mandatory military requirement for males.

Margherita

He looks good in his military uniform. But I thought he was a citizen of Monaco not France?  :hmm:

Elisevonblah

I believe he is, but since Monaco has no military, France supplies it with defense, so I think a citizen of Monaco would be equally obliged/eligible to serve in the French military as a French citizen. 

Countessa

France is a protectorate of Monaco but I don't think they can "oblige" the Monaco Princely Family. I do think that like Albert, if the the boys are going to do a stint in the military, they would serve in the French military because of the protectorate thing and all.

hippie_cyndi

Pierre was apparently training with Monaco's palace guard.

General Info

Quoteensuring the security of the Sovereign and his family, and their band performs at ceremonial occasions. The Company is composed of three officers, 15 "sous-officers", and 24 enlisted Carabiniers. They have an Honor Guard (Garde d'Honneur) that takes part in the Monaco National Day ceremonies. The Honor Guard is composed of an Officer, two "sous-officers", and 12 enlisted Carabinier soldiers.

...we might see him marching with them on Independent Day celebration.

Elisevonblah

Countessa

These are not new pics. They are from August. It is striking how despite the less than flattering opinions of Charlotte's new boyfriend, she seems very happy and beautiful as ever.
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charalexsummeraug1yg4.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charalexsummeraugka7.jpg

Alex doesn't seem comfortable with the paps following them every where they go.

hippie_cyndi

Countessa

No Tatiana? Is Rugby just a game guys don't invite their girlfriends to or are they caput?

I don't like the beard but Andrea seems to be going through some things since the death of his grandfather and probably the more intense focus on him has not helped. He does look healthier than he did a few months ago.

Lila the Flirt

I think the beard suits him. Gives him more "meat."

elegant

Quote from: hippie_cyndi on October 18, 2007, 01:09:53 AM
England defeated France :hug:

Sorry to ask..where was Andrea at that time? Football match or rugby match...France is holding two events at the same time.. :hmm:

WW ..my favourite royals... CC

princessealiénor

elegant

Oh. thanks. I thought the Casiraghis (maybe minus Charlotte) only watch football... silly thought :hmm:

WW ..my favourite royals... CC

hippie_cyndi

In Milan with a new girlfriend:

1st royal girlfriend I can honestly say is naturally beautiful.....hopefully she'll last longer than the others ;)

Countessa

Wow! I don't think I've seen him with a girl like that before. She is very natural and pretty. Don't know how long she's gonna last tho.

hyppie, what makes you think she's royal?

MEW

she is beautiful...in pic 4, do you think they know the woman on the left watching them kiss? :teehee:

Margherita

She reminds me a little of Tatiana- does anyone know her name?

hippie_cyndi

Quote from: Countessa on October 24, 2007, 10:11:53 PM
hyppie, what makes you think she's royal?

....I meant....first royal gf....as in 1st gf a male royal is dating who is naturally pretty and interesting......i want her bag even thou its last yr.