Prince Harry Gets Royal Treatment At Sandhurst

Started by ~Sophia~, July 12, 2005, 03:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

QuoteBritish royal PRINCE HARRY has infuriated his military peers by gaining permission to leave his barracks at Sandhurst Military Collage in England to compete in an international polo tournament. But the decision has infuriated his peers, who are themselves refused leave at weekends, especially as this is Harry's second weekend off in less than a month.
See....I thought they had every weekend off...obviously not.  I can see why the others wouldn't be very happy with it <_<

Thanks for the link Soph :hug:  

JFro

Well, how many weekend do they get off in a month?  :huh:  I thought there was an article about Harry spending three weekends with Chelsy?  :unsure:
Quote"They're making a special exception for Harry, which hasn't gone down too well with his chums who will be back at the barracks as usual."
special exception...I wonder if he is...baby-ed down there, like treated better. I doubt it, because of the yellings at (hands in pocket incident) and the beastings.  ^_^  
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

- ThE BeAtLeS -

QuoteBritish royal PRINCE HARRY has infuriated his military peers by gaining permission to leave his barracks at Sandhurst Military Collage in England to compete in an international polo tournament. But the decision has infuriated his peers, who are themselves refused leave at weekends, especially as this is Harry's second weekend off in less than a month.
See....I thought they had every weekend off...obviously not.  I can see why the others wouldn't be very happy with it <_<

Thanks for the link Soph :hug:
I would be pissed off too!  <_<  Show him the real treatment....
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

aroyalfan

I'd understand if there had been a death in the family....BUT to play polo?!?!  Sheesh. <_<  

Jenee

I couldn't read the article, but from the quotes, I can guess what happened... I'm on the fence on this one. It is kind of a prior commitment, but even so... what was his last weekend off for? Something important?? I donno, I guess I can understand it. You kind of have to expect some sort of special treatment, I mean he is 3rd in line to the throne after all. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's not unexpected. Shrug it off guys  :)  
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

shakinupx

I understand that harry loves polo and everything but he wanted to go to sandhurst and that means he'll have to sacrifice and not always be able to do what he want. he needs to suck it up and stay at sandhurst.

- ThE BeAtLeS -

I wonder how many days he gets off a month?!?!?  ;)  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

~Sophia~

QuoteI understand that harry loves polo and everything but he wanted to go to sandhurst and that means he'll have to sacrifice and not always be able to do what he want. he needs to suck it up and stay at sandhurst.
I agree with you.

T125eagle

Also, look at it this way. Some royalty needs to be on the team, since it is Prince CHarles's team, to keep the family honor. Since neither Charles nor William could attend, the duty falls to Harry.  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Jenee

again, william is dropping the ball. now harry's got to get out of sandhurst in order to represent the family, while will takes a vacation with his girly. see, this is why i became a Harryite!! The past 2 months or so, he's really earned my respect!

Wombat

Quotethis is why i became a Harryite!! The past 2 months or so, he's really earned my respect!
:hug:  :hug: Jen.......sweetness and joy :hug:  :hug:

There doesn't need to be a royal in the team.....they already have people that can play......I saw Harry play last year (on a doco) man he was good and at the end he threw his polo Stix (not Chix) around his head in triumph....he was so nice :drool:  

Jenee

think about it this way guys, the more time he spends away from sandhurst, the more pics for us!

Harryhannoi

Yeah right that's very good for us. :yay: I am so grateful that say let him go.

josie21

he will always have the royal treatment..

because his a prince he cannot be traiting like others

chavita

QuoteAlso, look at it this way. Some royalty needs to be on the team, since it is Prince CHarles's team, to keep the family honor. Since neither Charles nor William could attend, the duty falls to Harry.
he's right...it's Harry's responsability now
Quotethink about it this way guys, the more time he spends away from sandhurst, the more pics for us!
YAY! so don't complain girls!
Harryite #0009

Stix Chix

i dont know how good the sorces r for this story.  i mean we read for months that after the first 5 weeks all cadets get weekends off.  i wouldnt b surprised if they we're just trying to make Harry look bad. <_<  
but whatevers really going on i'm not surprised he gets the royla treatment!  he's a royal!  :royal:  

Harryite #0004

Stix Chix

Quotethink about it this way guys, the more time he spends away from sandhurst, the more pics for us!
i like the way you think Jenee!  :lol:  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quotei like the way you think Jenee!  :lol:
Of course you do Stix :rolleyes: Jen thinks like a Harryite :yay:  

T125eagle

Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

shakinupx

pictures! I forgot about Pictures. maybe they'll play shirts and skins and harry is skins.  :P  :wub:  

Jenee

Quotepictures! I forgot about Pictures. maybe they'll play shirts and skins and harry is skins.  :P  :wub:
wishful thinking :) I'm pretty sure they have uniforms

shakinupx

wishful thinking :) I'm pretty sure they have uniforms
Like it says in my sig NO SHIRTS FOR HARRY [/size]. :D It needs to be done! :wub:  

Stix Chix

Quotepictures! I forgot about Pictures. maybe they'll play shirts and skins and harry is skins.  :P  :wub:
:happytears:  i like the way u think too shank!  :lol:  

Harryite #0004

shakinupx

Quotepictures! I forgot about Pictures. maybe they'll play shirts and skins and harry is skins.  :P  :wub:
:happytears:  i like the way u think too shank!  :lol:
I thought it was a good idea! ;)  
I can just see it now harry on his horse shirtless and sweaty... oh baby! I'm going tohave to take a cold shower now.. :D  :wub:  :notworthy: