Duff and Harry circling each other.

Started by ~Sophia~, August 15, 2004, 02:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tippy_Toes_03

In America consentual is 18 unless you wanna be arrested lol. :lol:  

The Queen

Yes, 18, OR, if both parties are under 18 and there is 4 or more years between them, its also considered sagitary rape.
Willite #00369

Gems

QuoteYes, 18, OR, if both parties are under 18 and there is 4 or more years between them, its also considered sagitary rape.
Quotesagitary rape

:lol: do u mean statitory>? i always though it was called that ;)

Well here the girl has to go to court or there is no case....well as far as my expirence goes anyway. And evan that man got hardly anythin did he for sex with a 12 yr old girl.I dont think ppl are botherd here unless its rape.
[/font]

The Queen

Sorry, I have creative spelling.
Here, statitory rape is a VERY high offence. The girls parents/guardian can go to the courts, or anyone else that believes the to may be sexually active can file a report, that will be investigated. Then if theres any evidence that they have been taking part in any illegal activities, then the elder party is arrested, and then if convicted, I think is labeled as a sex offender, and would probably have to answer to Megans Law. (Which is get all the neighbors to sign a document that says that the offender has told them that they are a sex offender, and stuff like that)
WHy I know so much about this, I really will never know :blink:  
Willite #00369

Gems

Well i think this country is rubbish at the legal stuff neway we may'[s well just give up and let everyone out of prison etc. i mean like puting pedophiles in a comunity with children so they dont reofend. yer thats sencible. [/font]

Tippy_Toes_03

lol kinda like putting howard stern in a room with all middle aged feminists.

Gems

Quotelol kinda like putting howard stern in a room with all middle aged feminists.
;) who? [/font]