Main Menu

Hello!

Started by PrinceSteve, February 16, 2006, 03:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrinceSteve

Hello Everyone!

I am excited to be here and hope I can contribute to these discussions. I am mostly on TRF's as well as Etoile, but am looking to expand to other sites. I do run my own site - its new, quiet, and small - but over the past 3 days we've grown into 17 members and quite a few topics. Please give it a look if you have a chance!

edit

I am only 16, and I live in the United States. Princess Margaret is my favorite royal, and some other favorite are Princesses Marina and Alice, as well as the Duchess of Windsor. I love Diana AND Camilla - so dont try to push me into a camp cause I am independant.

Thanks!

Your Prince,

Steve

You can put the link to your website in your signature, but we don't allow members to advertise their sites in threads :)
Check out my profile for my website information. Topics involve various royal houses, the titanic, as well as politics!

Your Prince,

Steve

PrinceSteve

Mod - please put this topic where ever it fits, I was unsure where something like this could go. How do I make the address show up?

Check out my profile for my website information. Topics involve various royal houses, the titanic, as well as politics!

Your Prince,

Steve

Wombat

I might move this to the wlecome thread Steve.

:wavey: Welcome to RF :wavey:

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

T125eagle

hey steve. welcome to the forum!
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Lila the Flirt

:wavey: Welcome Steve.

Eags is doing this now :woo: since we've managed to snag another bloke.  :happy:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

PrinceSteve

If anyone wants to get my site address, please PM me.

Thanks for the welcomes!!

Your Prince,

Steve

apple

Hi Steve! Welcome!  :wavey:

csöpi

Hi and welcome :wavey:
I'm csöpi :D
If you need me, call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far
Just call my name
I\'ll be there in a hurry